Roleplay Forums > Temples > Elysia, Gardens of Devotion > An Eggventful Day [p/r]
FalseHope

Character Info
Name: Xeik Eraphim
Alignment: CG
Race: Human
Class: Divine Mender
Silver: 1379
What am I doing with my life…

Xeik was always a bit of an oddball. His entire life had been one twist after another. It had started with a failed attempt at a thieves guild, one that ended in the exiling of his best friend, and the eventual collapse of it. That led to a downward spiral, of course, where he ended up abusing certain substances, which almost ended his life. At his lowest possible point, he was dragged before a loving Goddess by none other than the man who he had previously exiled, and through hard work and dedication to a new craft, he was deemed the Divine Mender and chosen to become a Champion.

“And that leads me to this…the culmination of my life…” Xeik sighed as he stared at the eggs that his Goddess had stolen. “Trying to justify why the Goddess of LIFE AND LOVE decided to STEAL EGGS….” He wasn’t even trying to hide his dissatisfaction. “But fine…it is all fine…”

“Where are they…maybe Lewis and Simone can talk some sense into her…” He had asked the Terrowin clan to bring nesting materials for the eggs. They would be hatching shortly, and everyone wanted to be prepared. At the absolute worst, Xeik was going to make sure they were comfortable.

Simone

Character Info
Name: Simone Terrowin
Alignment: CN
Race: Night Phoenix
Class: Songstress/Novel Writer
Silver: 13883
Simone was carrying the materials with her husband. It was such an odd request but whatever, their friends were odd. Not that Simone and Lewis could ever judge too harshly for being odd when they were the way they were.

This is going to be another weird thing, isn’t it?

I bet it has to do with squirrels again…

No… Probably birds this time…

And she was wrong as she stared at the large eggs in the room. “So… What on Angela’s green earth are those?”

“Cat bakulaws,” Angela strolled in with her lab coat on and her hair braided. “I brought them home. Xeik is having a crisis because of it.” She waved her hand as if she was waving off his concerns. “We needed more lab assistants and my research has shown that these animals are highly trainable. I can’t create them if I can’t understand them so I went and got some. The younger the better. The older ones can’t be trained.”

“So you just stole some eggs?” Simone gave Lewis a look again.

I see her baby stealing ways haven’t changed.

“You know I can hear you.” Angela sighed a bit and smacked a clipboard into Xeik’s chest. “They are rather cute I can’t wait for them to hatch. I even got their little side bags made.” Angela went over and held up the bags. “They are going to carry our things for us in the lab. They will be quite spoiled you know. I was only going to take one but… We will need more so I got four. Two males and two females.”