Roleplay Forums > Temples > Elysia, Gardens of Devotion > Meet the Mother [P/R]
Hana Rose

Character Info
Name: Hana Rose
Alignment: TN
Race: Rosenite/Lycanthrope
Class: Explorer
Silver: 2909
“Breasts aren’t really celebrated as a sexual thing here… So it’s okay to look. Though I appreciate the gesture,” Hana smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

Angela chuckled at the two of them and then smiled at Wesley, “Well, here in Elysia you are welcomed to all the clothes you can have. I think that my family should feel comfortable and look good. You are a handsome boy so these clothes fit you.” The goddess reached over and pat the top of his head.

Hana didn’t seem to notice maybe from just the days of being in the wild but Angela did. She was staring at Wesley then the goddess began to smirk. “Dinner is in a few hours why don’t you go to your room. I’m sure you both could use this time to settle in. Besides Wesley could use the time to… Appreciate you being in a dress.”

Hana tilted her head, “Sure, we just woke up a few hours but it can’t hurt. Come on Beau.” She took his hand and dragged him with her. The hallways of Elysia were filled with art, flowers, and paintings of her family. Going down three or four hallways they finally came to a stretch of rooms and Hana stopped down.

“Jet,” Hana was staring up at a man who was six foot one inch tall and had pulled back red hair. He was in lounging clothes and had blue eyes who stared at Hana.

“Hana… Why are you with a man?”

“I can do whatever I want… DO YOU WANT TO FIGHT?!” Hana let go of Wesley and took Jet by the collar of his shirt. Her dress was hiking up in the back as she was forcing Jet almost off the ground.

“Careful Little Sister, he can see up your dress,” Jet put up his hands. “I was more surprised.”

“Oh,” Hana closed her eyes and dropped him letting Jet hit the floor. “This is my boyfriend Wesley. Respect him or I’ll kill you.” She said it simply enough as she strolled back and took his hand. “This is my twin brother Jet.”

Wesley Meas

Character Info
Name: Wesley Meas
Alignment: CG
Race: Lycan
Class: Hunter/Archer
Silver: 492
Glad that Angela didn't call him out, he pretended that nothing happened. The idea of dinner was appealing since they hadn't eaten since yesterday. His stomach made a small little pathetic growl but he didn't mind it. After mostly starving for five years, not having food for a day was a walk in the park in comparison. He was fine with the idea of settling in, as it might give him time to explore the gardens.

"Thank you Miss Angela." He said politely, "And if you need any help with the cooking, please let me know. "

Wesley was always ready to help with cooking since its what he did back at his old home. He also wanted to impress Hana as much as possible. Hana took his hand and began dragging him with her but he followed along diligently. The halls of Elysia  held art, flowers, and paintings of her family. He wanted to take a moment to stop and observe it but Hana was enthusiastic about getting to their rooms. They ended up in a stretch of rooms where Hana stopped when she spotted a red head tall man. 

Judging by the hair alone, Wesley assumed the stranger was related to Angela. The way that Hana said the name Jet, made Wesley wonder if the two were on good terms or not. Then he asked why she was with a man. Wesley knew Hana had trouble with getting dates but Jet's reaction was a bit rude. Before he could say a thing, Hana released his hand and jumped at Jet, holding him by the collar of his shirt. Wesley had a wonderful view of this fight and of Hana. Wesley smiled slightly as Hana got defensive over him. He appreciated her sweet caring heart and that she was willing to defend him. Wesley grabbed Hana's hand and looked over to Jet. 

"It's nice to meet you Mister Jet." He said politely. 

Despite the threats Hana threw at Jet, Wesley still wanted to make a good impression. Jet could easily make his life easier or harder, even if he couldn't attack Wesley directly. After all, Jet knew the father and would probably tell the father all about him. Getting the brother on his side was a way to get the father to like him too. Wesley turned to Hana and gave her a kiss on the cheek. 

"You are a sweetie." He said with a little smile. 

It was his thanks to her for defending him, even if Jet didn't do that much. 

Hana Rose

Character Info
Angela waved her hand a little, “I have it all under control I promise. Maybe eventually I will let you in the kitchen with me.”

Hana smiled at his offer though, “You can cook for me when we leave. I’m not good at it.” At least he would have a chance to show Hana all he wanted.

She knew he wanted to stop and look but there would be time later. They had a lot to look at as it were. He had never been to Elysia. They could enjoy it together all at once. Then Jet showed up. He sort of looked like a bum. Like he had just woken up but like most with Rosenite blood, he was good looking. Hana blinked a bit when Wesley took her hand and gave it a gently squeeze. It seemed like she calmed down.

“It’s nice to meet you too Wesley. I’m sorry you gotta deal with my sister. She is the best warrior in our pack.” He shoved his hands in his pockets. “If women could be the lead warrior she would have been chosen over me.”

“Don’t want it anyway,” Hana put up her nose, and Jet chuckled. Hana let out a delicate sigh as Wesley kissed her cheek. “I am trying~”

“Keep that up and Ma will call Wesley what she calls Lysandre. The bitch whisperer,” Jet let out a laugh and Hana took the nearest vase and chucked it at him. Jet was fast as he ducked and went into his own room.

“UGH! Twin siblings are a pain!” Hana took his hand and dragged Wesley into her room which was opposite of Jet’s. It was painted in purple with stuffed animals everywhere. There were weapons hanging up as well. From dresses to work out clothes to traveler’s clothing. “Well… It’s probably not what you were expecting.” She was a tad embarrassed.

Her new bed was huge. It was a four-poster bed with delicate white curtains around it. “So you’ll be staying in here with me.”

Wesley Meas

Character Info
He smiled when Hana said she was trying. Wesley didn't mind her angry side since it wasn't normally directed at him and usually had a reason for existing. Then Jet pushed his luck while throwing out a jab at Hana. She picked up a vase and swung it at Jet. Wesley covered his mouth and did his best to suppress his laughing. He was laughing at both Jet's comment and Hana's reaction. He managed to return to normal when Hana took his hand and dragged him to her room. He hoped that the people who had to clean up the broken vase wouldn't be too angry. They arrived to her room and he was surprised. He was expecting more weapons and less stuffed animal, but it was a pleasant surprise. Wesley did his best to find a good word but he had already used sweet and wouldn't dare use the sometimes condescending word cute. 

"I think it's precious!" He said with a smile. 

Then he gently booped her nose to show her he meant it. And because he wanted to boop her cute nose. There were weapons hanging up on the walls and lots of clothing. The bed was a four poster with delicate white curtains around it. Wesley quickly went over to the curtains and tucked it behind the bed, making openings. He needed it to be open in order to do what he planned. Turning back to Hana, he picked up her hands and looked at her with a serious expression. 

"Hana. I'm afraid there is something I must do." He stated trying to look as serious as possible. 

It almost seemed like he was serious. Like there was something seriously wrong that he was about to say. But then a goofy grin grew on his face as he spun around and charged towards the bed. He jumped up into the air and shouted, 

"Geronimo!" 

He landed on the bed, and luckily it didn't break. Wesley fell right onto the soft mattress and pillows. Once he pushed himself to a sitting position, he looked over to Hana with a silly grin. 

"Hey, the bed didn't break!" He said.

Hana Rose

Character Info
“Pa used to bring me back stuffed animals from whenever he went to town. I like girlie things sometimes,” Hana gave him a cheeky grin. “He still does it every once in a while.” She wiggled her nose at his boop and gave him a smirk. He was cute so she didn’t mind it.

There was a blank expression on her face as she tilted her head. She looked like a lost puppy trying to understand where he was going with it. That was until he ran and jumped on the bed. Hana started to laugh, “No, it probably wouldn’t. Mom probably made them with us being rabbits in mind.”

Hana ran and jumped on the bed with him. No, she jumped on him and rolled him over her. “Did you blow wind up my skirt earlier?” She had her arms around his neck looking up at him. “I felt it but I wasn’t entirely positive.” Oh, he was so busted. She looked so serious then the frown faded and she started to laugh. "You could just ask~"

Wesley Meas

Character Info
"She's very wise then." Wesley chuckled. 

It seemed that Miss Angela had planned for almost everything. He wondered if Hana's mother had been planning for the day that Hana finally found somebody. Wesley then saw her run towards the bed and felt the impact as she hit him. But she didn't hit him very hard and he even got to be on top. Just when all seemed well, she inquired about blowing wind up her skirt. He was busted! He rubbed the back of his neck and nervously looked away. 

"Maybe." He said. 

She looked super serious and he was about to apologize and probably offer something for forgiveness until her frown faded away, replaced by laughing. He let out a small sigh of relief and looked back at her. 

"I know. I was just being cheeky." He said with a smile, "Besides…what else am I gonna do with my lousy wind magic?" 

His wind magical abilities were very limited. The most it could do was lift very light things. Like Hana's skirts. Or flowers. Otherwise it was completely useless. He gave Hana a kiss and looked her in the eyes. 

"Have I ever mentioned how gorgeous your eyes are?" He asked. 

Hana Rose

Character Info
Even when he was bashful it was adorable. He had gotten caught red-handed but Hana had been massively amused by the whole ordeal. “I didn’t mind it at all. Ma was probably super amused by it too.” Hana chuckled before returning the kiss.

The half-wolf brought her hand over to cup his face. Her thumb rubbed his cheek softly before she let her finger trace the edge of his face delicately. She was mulling over what he said to her before quirking her eyebrow. “You are silver-tongued,” she teased, “But no you haven’t. You may continue to spoil me with your words.” She tussled her head back and forth which didn’t have the effect it would have had she not been laying down.

“You could always show me~ No better time than the present. Besides could be another three months before you see me in a dress again.” She continued to tease him before pulling him back down for another kiss. “I don’t really do frills outside of the temple or Arri. More shield maiden and less princess if you know what I mean,” there was a smirk on her face as she spoke. Her fingers playing with the edges of his silk shirt. “You look good in that color by the way.”

Wesley Meas

Character Info
Wesley ran his hand through her hair as she mentioned she pulled him back down for another kiss. Hana seemed to look great in whatever she wore. She looked amazing when she wore nothing at all. A little magic glowed from the palm of his hands as he sent a bit of wind towards her dress again. He gave her mischievious grin before moving towards her neck. 

"You looked a little warm." He said with a mischievous glint in his eyes. 

He gently kissed her neck and his hands were wandering. Then he moved himself next to her so he could see her better. The bed helped make everything more comfortable. Making love in the middle of the forest seemed romantic but the reality was that it was far more uncomfortable than on a bed. Wesley moved slowly but with an intent focused expression. 

"Are you comfortable, my lady?" He asked. 

He hoped to call her that for all eternity. Hana would always be known as my lady in Wesley's mind.