Roleplay Forums > Temples > Elysia, Gardens of Devotion > Long Time, No See [P][R]
Dalanesca

Character Info
Name: Dalanesca
Alignment: CE
Race: Former Deity
Class: Assassin/Rogue
Silver: 10180
Dalanesca stood in the center of Luxuria Mortiferum’s vast library, an onyx decanter clutched in her right hand. Her hair was a bit more disheveled than she usually let it get, falling in loose waves around her shoulders with several strands out of place. Though her hair’s appearance was a bit below her standards, the rest of her did not appear so. She was dressed in leather leggings, laced up the side with bits of red satin, coupled with a black corset, the back laced much in the same way as her leggings were. Her hair covered her bare shoulders, and about two inches of pale flesh showed between the bottom of the corset and the top of her pants. After all, she was the goddess of Desire… it was her general calling to appear desireable.

She didn’t feel all too desirable at this point.

She took a long drink from the decanter, downing the last amount of harsh liquid that it poured into her mouth, leaving the vessel empty. “Fuck,” she muttered, turning the decanter upside down with a frown on her face,watching as nothing came out. She shook it a bit - but no, nothing. Not even a drop. She let out a bit of a sigh. That had been the last of her stash. The shenanigans that she and Xunatar had been up to as of late had used up a good portion of her supply, and she hadn’t been to see Angela in quite some time. Truth be told, she was still rather upset with her for not getting in contact after things had calmed down in her realm. Dalanesca had, of course, never been too worried about Angela. The Voice would have made damn well sure that every deity knew when another fell.

Dalanesca was also hyper aware of the fact that Angela was probably quite upset with her at this moment. After all, Dalanesca and Xunatar had inflicted the sin of Lust upon Sularia, and that was heavily populated by Angela’s family and her people. She wasn’t sure just how upset her friend was with her, but she was prepared for anything - and she knew that dealing with an unhappy Angela wasn’t going to be easy - but it would be better to do it now, before all of the aftermath had taken place - and besides, she was out of whiskey.

In the blink of an eye, Dalanesca disappeared from her library and reappeared in the main hall of Elysia, Angela Rose’s new realm. She looked around for a moment - it looked quite a bit different, but of course, she could smell Angela’s touch all over everything. She took in a breath and walked forward, pushing her way into what she assumed would be the throne room.

It was, indeed, the throne room - but there was no one present. “Of course,” she said aloud, shaking her head slightly. “Angela!” she called out, wandering in the direction of the throne. She made it about halfway up the steps before she turned and sat down on one of the steps. “Aaaangelllaaaaa,” she called out again. She let out a chuckle. “I know you’re pissed, so bring some whiskey, too. I’m all out, and I am going to need it to listen to you,” she said, leaning back on her elbows as she awaited her fellow goddess to appear.

No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold… nothing satisfies me but your soul

OOC: I'm Whitney!