Roleplay Forums > Temples > Conclave of the Ancients > Rifts [Conclave Only][R]
Porthyrius

Character Info
Name: Adraejen "Drae" Porthyrius
Alignment: CN
Race: Half Elf Were Bear
Class: Blade Pact Warlock of the Fiend
Silver: 49802
Drae cradled Angela as the Voice seemed to understand too well the implications of losing the infant inside her. His aura flared and a giant spectral bear manifested itself beside the first of the three Bear Gods. Drae softly began chanting, transferring the pain and injury from Angela to himself, to the bear that made up the other part of his being. The bear howled and roared in pain, and the toll it took on the Keeper was visible, blood blossoming from his own chest, but not to the extent it was from Angela. His bear was taking the brunt of it, the spirit growing weaker for ever moment he held the spell that transferred Angela's mortal wound to himself. 

"Yes, of course, my Love," Drae promised Angela as she gasped that she wanted to go to Sularia. 
Several tense moments passed as slow as eternity, the white hot pain of the knife wound doubled in both his body and that of his bear. But much to his relief, he felt Angela's own powers of healing kicking in, and he was able to stop. He had taken away the worst of it, enough so that her own power could now save her. He fell back, visibly weakened, the spectral bear grunting in pain weakly before it vanished from sight. Drae put a hand over the bleeding wound in his chest and took several deep breaths, his face devoid of any color. He listened as the Voice gave its orders before he suddenly like the others found themselves in Sularia. 

Drae looked at his Ursan brothers. 
"Take Angela to the Red Manor," he instructed. "Please, please keep her safe. I'm weakened now. My bear must rest and recover, so my strength is nothing," he said, looking very very gray. He slowly stood and lifted Angela up in his arms before he handed her off to Zanar. 

"I will be in Tar Eisalae. I'll send Iris to the Red Manor to be my representative. Any news, give to her and I'll know."
Drae kissed Angela's forehead, stepped away from the others, and vanished in a soft pop of magical energy.