Roleplay Forums > Temples > Antikythera: The Machinarium > Antikythera Rules, Clergy, & Guidelines
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221

CLERGY AND STAFF POSITIONS

"So I see you're considering becoming a part of what we do here in the Machinarium. I'm not really sure why you'd be interested, but I guess I can find a few openings for new staff." – Shiloh

There's always room for more hands on deck in Antikythera, though don't be intimidated by the deity's screening process! Those are just the basic steps for applicants to determine if they are a good fit for the Machinarium. With new projects coming in every day, there are plenty of open positions that need filling. Shiloh prefers to refer to her followers as 'employees', and once you're hired you'll get a room designed to your liking within the temple. 

1. Attendants: Caretakers who assist with giving tours and addressing basic questions visitors might have regarding Antikythera.
2. Curators/Craftsmen: In charge of maintenance and the workshops, oversee the recreational areas and public gallery. 
3. Champion - "Lord Chamberlain of Constructs": Somebody has to tell the deity to stop and smell the roses every once in a while. With great power comes great responsibility, so if you don't mind walking the breadth of Antikythera on a regular basis and pushing Shiloh to take that mandatory vacation–you'll do just fine. (1 spot, quota is required to keep the role).

Shiloh's symbol of faith is a stylized cog wheel formed from bolts of lightning.

Titles that can be used for addressing the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune:

- The Steward
- Lord Confessor
- Or you can just call her by her name if you'd like.

ANTIKYTHERA RULES AND GUIDELINES

1. Please adhere to the rules of Revaliir at all times. All rules within Antikythera are simply additions that must be followed.

2. A 100-word minimum is required for all posts, however a 250-word minimum is preferred (but not required).

3. If you need clarification on any part of the rules, information, or description of Antikythera, please do not hesitate to PM me! (That's what I'm here for.)

4. Please keep all posts within Antikythera - this includes any of the areas. Do not post things that have no place here, unless otherwise discussed and approved. If you plan on posting in Serenitas, you must have my permission before doing so. Send me a pm and we'll discuss!

5. Do not vandalize, damage, or steal from the Machinarium. If you want something, ask and Shiloh will usually be willing to give it to you (for a price). Anyone who causes any damages or losses to the temple will be fined for compensation, which will be collected prior to the individual's exit from the realm. 

6.  I do reserve the right to come into any thread, though this would only be the case if it seemed absolutely necessary. If I do I'll make sure to let you know in advance though! However if you are pulling rule-breaking shenanigans in an NG marked thread I'll enter regardless.

7. Do not harass the staff or other guests visiting Antikythera. Disregard for the rules will result in a one-way trip out of the Machinarium.

Please make use of the following post tags when appropriate:

• [P] - Private - Only users who have been given permission by the thread’s creator (and myself, unless otherwise notified) may reply to this thread. 
  • [R] - R-Rated Content - This thread may contain language, violence, or other themes that may not be appropriate for some readers. (Note: Overly graphic sexual content or overly graphic violence is still prohibited, as per the normal rules of Revaliir.) 
  • [NG] - No God - This means that I don’t have to come in. However if you're doing something that rubs Shiloh the wrong way you can bet she'll be there to handle it.  
  • [O] - Open Thread - Please tag posts using this tag if you do not have a specific person in mind to reply. 
  • [GO] - God Only - This means you only want Shiloh to reply. 
  • [Quest] or [Q] - Questing or looking for a quest from Shiloh should be marked with this tag.

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.