Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > Looking for 2 RPs
Moliira

Character Info
Name: Moliira
Alignment: CN
Race: Drow/Lycan
Class: Huntress
Silver: 1905
Most of my threads have quieted down on Moliira, so I would love some new ones.  She is the Goddess of Hunts and Storms, though she is also a ranger and assassin by training.  I'm quite open to ideas, and I can either start or reply to threads.

Moliira

Character Info
No takers?  -pouts-

Silanus

Character Info
Name: Tacitus Silanus
Alignment: LE
Race: Human
Class: Swordman/ Battlemage
Silver: 553
I´d like to! Do you got an open thread or something?

"Some men by ancestry are only the shadow of a mighty name."

-Marcus Annaeus Lucanus.

Moliira

Character Info
I don't have an open thread just now, but I'm sure I can come up with something.  Tell me a little about your guy.

Silanus

Character Info
Name: Tacitus Silanus
Alignment: LE
Class: Swordman/ Battlemage
Silver: 553
Well, he is a complex character… Silanus is the son of a long dead statesman and military governor, of a big clan named the Fratis, who used to live in the Vipamolan Coast. The Fratis praised the extinct Kelonians, and believed that their ways were the TRUE ways. They tried to conquer the Coast, but the pirate lords hired an army of mercenaries, and defeated them. However, they were merciful with the children, and spared them… Now, Silanus, member of the Remnants of the Fratis and his people seek revenge… They slowly gather allies, and prepare to invade Adeluna. 

So, what could you tell me about your character?

"Some men by ancestry are only the shadow of a mighty name."

-Marcus Annaeus Lucanus.

Moliira

Character Info
Moliira's a lycanthropic drow trained as a ranger and assassin, who also happens to be the Goddess of hunting and storms.  She also values personal freedom, and hates people who hunt just to hunt.  There has to be a purpose. 

I was wondering how your character would react to poachers offering him money for protecting them while they work?

maffleet

Character Info
Name: Jake Arellano
Alignment: CG
Class: Bard
Silver: 1156
I'm happy to RP with anyone.

Always have a song in your heart and a drink in your stomach.

Jake can only cast magic through playing music.

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.
Moliira

Character Info
Any ideas for a thread, Maffleet?

Marth

Character Info
Name: Marth Coralax
Alignment: TG
Class: Battlemage, "Redeemer and Destroyer"
Silver: 399
Well, seeing as your char is the godess of the hunt, maybe she'll join Marth on his neverending quest to destroy demons? I'm thinking a portal opened somewhere and unleashed a whole bunch of hellhounds and other demonic animals, and Marth and Moliira have to put a halt to it all.

- High priest of the Justiciar, titled Redeemer and Destroyer.
- Marth's alter ego, Reaver, is -not- a demon. Rather, it is a result of a demon's exorcism - a mental scar that won't go away. Reaver is, however, CE.
- Marth is deceptively strong in combat, though easy to misdirect when destabilized.
- Voice Actor: Michael Bell (Raziel)
- Theme song: Dragonforce - Soldiers of the Wasteland (Marth) / Blue Stahli - Takedown (Reaver)
- My name is NOT "Tom".
Moliira

Character Info
Oh that would work well.  It helps her purpose of keeping nature in balance.  perhaps somewhere up in the mountains or out in the wilds where the demons wouldn't be immediately discovered?