Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Silanus, Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:28 AM, Post Subject: Looking for 2 RPs

Oh, take tour time. Somewhere in the Northlands would suit me just fine :)

Author: Moliira, Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:08 PM, Post Subject: Looking for 2 RPs

@Silanus  Give me a day or so, and I will get something set up!  I work a 10 hour shift tomorrow, so it will likely be Thursday.  Any particular areas of the world better than others?

Author: Silanus, Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:54 PM, Post Subject: Looking for 2 RPs

Nice! He would accept.

Author: Moliira, Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:45 PM, Post Subject: Looking for 2 RPs

Parv would be fun, why don't you start a thread and link it to me here, and I'll reply in a day or two.

Author: Marth, Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:16 PM, Post Subject: Looking for 2 RPs

Or a place closer to society where magical creatures are more common. Somewhere in Pravpora, close to one dead zone or another?

Author: Moliira, Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:48 PM, Post Subject: Looking for 2 RPs

Oh that would work well.  It helps her purpose of keeping nature in balance.  perhaps somewhere up in the mountains or out in the wilds where the demons wouldn't be immediately discovered? 

Author: Marth, Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:51 PM, Post Subject: Looking for 2 RPs

Well, seeing as your char is the godess of the hunt, maybe she'll join Marth on his neverending quest to destroy demons? I'm thinking a portal opened somewhere and unleashed a whole bunch of hellhounds and other demonic animals, and Marth and Moliira have to put a halt to it all.

Author: Moliira, Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:51 PM, Post Subject: Looking for 2 RPs

Any ideas for a thread, Maffleet?

Author: maffleet, Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:37 PM, Post Subject: Looking for 2 RPs

I'm happy to RP with anyone.

Author: Moliira, Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:16 AM, Post Subject: Looking for 2 RPs

Moliira's a lycanthropic drow trained as a ranger and assassin, who also happens to be the Goddess of hunting and storms.  She also values personal freedom, and hates people who hunt just to hunt.  There has to be a purpose. 

I was wondering how your character would react to poachers offering him money for protecting them while they work?

Author: Silanus, Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:35 AM, Post Subject: Looking for 2 RPs

Well, he is a complex character… Silanus is the son of a long dead statesman and military governor, of a big clan named the Fratis, who used to live in the Vipamolan Coast. The Fratis praised the extinct Kelonians, and believed that their ways were the TRUE ways. They tried to conquer the Coast, but the pirate lords hired an army of mercenaries, and defeated them. However, they were merciful with the children, and spared them… Now, Silanus, member of the Remnants of the Fratis and his people seek revenge… They slowly gather allies, and prepare to invade Adeluna. 

So, what could you tell me about your character?

Author: Moliira, Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:34 PM, Post Subject: Looking for 2 RPs

I don't have an open thread just now, but I'm sure I can come up with something.  Tell me a little about your guy.

Author: Silanus, Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:57 PM, Post Subject: Looking for 2 RPs

I´d like to! Do you got an open thread or something?

Author: Moliira, Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:43 PM, Post Subject: Looking for 2 RPs

No takers?  -pouts-

Author: Moliira, Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:43 PM, Post Subject: Looking for 2 RPs

Most of my threads have quieted down on Moliira, so I would love some new ones.  She is the Goddess of Hunts and Storms, though she is also a ranger and assassin by training.  I'm quite open to ideas, and I can either start or reply to threads.