Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > Are pee!
Carliah

Character Info
Name: Carliah Zara Everani
Alignment: CN
Race: Human
Class: Pirate
Silver: 316
Right, so, I've finally finished this character's background and gotten all the vital items. So! I'm open for pretty much anything. Anyone wanna play?

- Carliah is ambidexterous, making her capable of effective dual-wielding. Other implications will be left unsaid.
- Carliah is not to be trusted. Like, at all.
- Seriously, guys. Carliah will fall in love, pledge everlasting loyalty and mean it, then sell the person in question out for a fancy new corset. DON'T. TRUST. HER.
- Theme Song: Shishi no Hoshi Rei
- Voice Actor: Susan Eisenberg (Ashelin)
- I am KeeXeyn.
CodeAni
Developer

Character Info
Name: Natsumi
Race: Homunculus
Class: Combat Medic
Silver: 10907
Hello, hello. I would be up for one, especially since Natsumi has made quite a few enemies among pirates lately. lol

Last profile edit: 1/2/2022
Dialogue: "speech" ~telepathy~ 'mental/silent/unintelligible'
Carliah

Character Info
Alright, let's get planning. Where do you think would be a good place to meet up, and how should our story (roughly) look?

- Carliah is ambidexterous, making her capable of effective dual-wielding. Other implications will be left unsaid.
- Seriously, guys. Carliah will fall in love, pledge everlasting loyalty and mean it, then sell the person in question out for a fancy new corset. DON'T. TRUST. HER.
- I am KeeXeyn.
CodeAni
Developer

Character Info
That's entirely up to your character, really. Natsumi has recently moved to Wyllmochvar in my timeline and is working with the University there as a freelancer, but she still has a shop in southern Canelux so she makes trips between the two areas. She makes a habit of raiding slaver ships and operations, so any lawless havens or the open sea would likely have her as an antagonist terrorizing "local business." She's also a salvage type person who raids sunken or sinking ships. That said, she could reasonably be pretty much anywhere but Nisshoki or a dead zone.

Few ideas running through my sleepy brain:
-Battles at sea
-Ancient ruins, underwater or otherwise
-Slavery/torture involved quest
-Treasure hunting
-Contract Killer scenario(someone gets hired to take down the person who has been interfering with the slavery trade; maybe Carliah or someone else and Carliah is just along for the ride)

Carliah

Character Info
Carliah would never, ever, take part in propagating the slave trade. She would, however, happily take part in a treasure hunt. Maybe a local archaeologist puts up a notice about looking for people to assist in a hunt for lost booty, and Carliah and Natsumi just happen to sign up for it? Alternately, if your character is a seafarer, Carliah would likely jump at the chance to make money on the seas.

- I am KeeXeyn.
CodeAni
Developer

Character Info
Combo idea. An archaeologist was transporting cargo to the Wyllmochvar University when the ship was mysteriously lost at sea. He is now hiring freelancers and Wyllmochvar University personnel to find out what happened and get the cargo back. He'll provide a boat, since neither of our characters has one. Haha.

Carliah

Character Info
Got it. I'll make the first post then, in Wyllmochvar ^^ Send you a PM once it's done.

- I am KeeXeyn.