Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > Need some TLC?
Astrielle

Character Info
Name: Astrielle
Alignment: TG
Race: Lunarian Elf
Class: Healer
Silver: 89
Astrielle is a healer-in-training. She was just sent out into the world by her clan to complete "The Trials" of being a Healer, aka she needs to heal/save the lives of x-number of people before returning to her homeland to be a recognized Healer within her community. 

I would like to either RP her healing another character or RP her realization that the rest of the world needs her powers slightly more, aka a Doctors-Without-Borders kind of realization. 

Whaddaya think? :D

CodeAni
Developer

Character Info
Name: Natsumi
Alignment: CN
Race: Homunculus
Class: Combat Medic
Silver: 10907
Since private messages always seem to get lost at one point or another, I'll actually post what I sent here.

"Saw your rp request and thought I'd extend my hand as a partner if you're up for it. :)

Natsumi is a highly trained healer herself(though not an altruistic one), so is unlikely to be injured. However, she could help facilitate the doctors without borders scenario you had in mind. The two would meet somewhere where there were a bunch of injured or sick people around."

We can start brainstorming with that in mind.

Last profile edit: 1/2/2022
Dialogue: "speech" ~telepathy~ 'mental/silent/unintelligible'
Astrielle

Character Info
That sounds good! Maybe Natsumi can be somewhat of an unofficial mentor for Astrielle? It would be nice if she had someone that she could look up to as this time period for her is quite overwhelming! 

CodeAni
Developer

Character Info
Sure, that works. She has a shop north of Adeluna and is known around that area for being an eccentric healer - among other things. We can either do an A Team sequence where Astrielle goes looking for her, or we could just have them meet by accident.

Astrielle

Character Info
Ooh. I like the idea of Astrielle purposefully seeking her out. Where might she hear of the talented-yet-eccentric Natsumi? 

CodeAni
Developer

Character Info
Adeluna, Bohar Plains, Virens Forest, travelers passing through the Ancense Mountains: pretty much the area around southern Canelux is fair game for travelers, mercenaries, and people that use the roads. This is because Natsumi positioned her store near to a main road and sells weapons, potions, armor, healing services, and various crafts to appeal to the largest audience.

Astrielle

Character Info
Alright, then. I'll post in Adeluna shortly. Do you have description of her shop in mind and do you have a name for it?

CodeAni
Developer

Character Info
The shop was featured in this thread's first post: https://revaliir.com/forum/Silvas-Region/ancense-ruins/721/
Short summary if you don't feel like reading that -

• It's set in the mouth of a cave to the east of the main road that crosses over the river sustaining Adeluna.

• The most common fixtures are a forge without tools, a fire pit surrounded by log like stones magically crafted to resemble unnatural formations of okenite, and a position for a tent.

• Goods aren't stored in the cave so as to make theft near impossible

• I haven't come up with a name yet, mainly because Natsumi markets herself as a roaming freelancer rather than a stationary establishment. If you've played Skyrim, think of the Khajiit.

If we're talking about Astrielle coming across the place while Natsumi is gone, I'll think of a way for her to return and get the store working without Astrielle having to wait long. You could even throw in a gone fishing sign if you're feeling comical. Haha.