Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > The Order's First Mission
Icarus

Character Info
Name: Icarus Valeon
Alignment: TG
Race: Resurrected Human
Class: Saint of Hope
Silver: 471
Well, for anyone that RP'd with me back in the DL days, you may recall my character's guild, the Order of Eris.  I have come up with a few plots and decided on creating an origin for them in this world, beginning with any of those IC that may be interested in joining Icarus.  

Key Plot Idea:

The "first mission" consists of perhaps a pair or a small group of people investigating a cult after Icarus is found nailed to a tree of woe to cause him to suffer death by dehydration as a painful warning to others to leave them be.  Other RPers are welcome to come across him and intervene or we can also meet him and get the mission as he is brought back to the nearest town to recover by some NPC I create.  The choice is yours, but I feel we can definitely have a lot of fun if we turn this into a multi-thread arc.

Anyway, takers?

CodeAni
Developer

Character Info
Name: Natsumi
Alignment: CN
Race: Homunculus
Class: Combat Medic
Silver: 10907
My character isn't a do-good-er, but things like torture do antagonize her. I can see her trying to help Icarus and go after the cult. I'd guess that, given the way they punished him, this cult would be engaged in animal sacrifice and various forms of torture. That's more than enough for Natsumi to work to abolish it. I'm not sure she would join a guild devoted to righting the wrongs of the world afterward, but she could be a contact with Icarus - especially if he can give her some honest work that allows her to support her family without going outside the bounds of the law.

As for skills, this list may help:
-Journeyman healer
-Journeyman herbalist
-Journeyman alchemist
-Journeyman smith
-Scout
-Mage specializing in subtler forms of magic rather than outright offense.

Last profile edit: 1/2/2022
Dialogue: "speech" ~telepathy~ 'mental/silent/unintelligible'
Icarus

Character Info
Works for me.  The guild is more or less dedicated to ensuring demons don't overthrow the mortal races lol.  Essentially, any non-evil fits in so long as they don't go around hurting innocents without good reason.  Anyway, your character would fit well either way if you were interested or just go well for the post.

CodeAni
Developer

Character Info
Name: Natsumi
Alignment: CN
Race: Homunculus
Class: Combat Medic
Silver: 10907
Hurting innocents without good reason causes infamy points that Natsumi prefers to live without. Yay Elder Scrolls metaphors. :P

Sign me up for the mission and we'll see where it goes from there. :)

Last profile edit: 1/2/2022
Dialogue: "speech" ~telepathy~ 'mental/silent/unintelligible'
Icarus

Character Info
https://revaliir.com/forum/Kingdom-Adeluna/adeluna-city/683/

The thread is up, and if anyone else wants to join in a good ole fashioned dungeon crawl to stop a cult from sacrificing a noble's daughter and get some vengeance for Icarus, feel free to post here or pm me first.