Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > Looking for Threads
Rhea

Character Info
Name: Rhea
Alignment: TN
Race: Siren Mixture
Class: Dreamweaver
Silver: 117
I am looking for threads any and everything! Whether it is a crazy adventure to someone wanting help from the Goddess. You need a man or woman to love you? She maybe can make it happen for a cost!

My Active Threads
-pm if you don't see your thread!-
Silanus

Character Info
Name: Tacitus Silanus
Alignment: LE
Race: Human
Class: Swordman/ Battlemage
Silver: 553
Oh poor little Silanus is looking for the goddess to help Jim! He'd like to have some nicenicenice flowers and plants in his cave-home. Oooh, how wonderful that would be, sadly, Silanus' cave has very few ground, and is mostly covered by a rocky terrain. Poor Silanus wants beautiful FLOWERSSS on his dear cave. XD <~<

"Some men by ancestry are only the shadow of a mighty name."

-Marcus Annaeus Lucanus.

Rhea

Character Info
Sadly, she would be the wrong Goddess to do that! xD That would be more up Angela's domain hah.

My Active Threads
Silanus

Character Info
Unfair, unjust! You are the WORST goddess! The LEAST you could do for poor little Silanus is to help him! Bah, useless HAAAG! Silanus shall go to YOUR temple and STEAAAL EEEEEVERYTHING! Ohohoh, you'll see! You will CRY for poor Silanus to have MERCY! >:D

-Marcus Annaeus Lucanus.

Rhea

Character Info
I would suggest not trying to steal things from temples because gods are allowed to kill you then! I am sure there must be something else Rhea could probably help with outside of flowers? She could put new rocks around his cave. Move them point A to point B? xD

My Active Threads
Silanus

Character Info
Oh, Silanus Indeed went to the goddess temple. But it was a cave! A wonderful cave! I wandered inside and found creepy lights, burrrrr how scary! Silanus found an empty chest, ohoho Silanus is EVIIIIIIL! He stole the empty chest, and will never give it back! Ohohoho what a genius Silanus is! 

-Marcus Annaeus Lucanus.

CodeAni
Developer

Character Info
Name: Natsumi
Alignment: CN
Race: Homunculus
Class: Combat Medic
Silver: 10907
I'm a bit short on ideas today, but I'd be willing to have a thread. I'll send you some ideas via PM when I manage to kick this writer's block. Feel free to send some to me if you come up with something first. x)

Last profile edit: 1/2/2022
Dialogue: "speech" ~telepathy~ 'mental/silent/unintelligible'