Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > Adventurous Characters
Malika Jabari

Character Info
Name: Malika Jabari
Alignment: CN
Race: Half Baethorn
Class: Rogue, Wanted Outlaw
Silver: 74
Hello humans, orcs, dorks, gods, fairies, and everyone else hereeee!!~
The name is Malika, but you can me Mal or Mari! You can even make up a new nickname for me if you wish to!
But anyways!!
I was wondering if I could maybe start one (Or maybe a million of I'm feeling good) or more threads with some different adventurous characters!
I'm looking for brave souls that will risk their lives for the thrill of adventure to potentially find treasure or extraordinary secrets!
They should be able to venture into dark forests or trap-covered temples without showing the slightest of hesitation!
They should be able to look into the eyes of the beast and fight with all they've got!

And most of all… they should always have fun no matter now dangerous the situation is!

What do you think, everyone? Who's up for an adventure?

"I never knew you, although you knew me.
I never wanted to get sent here, and yet you had no choice.
You never looked for me.
Never sent me help.
Never loved me.
How could I call you a father?"

Sirona

Character Info
Name: Sirona
Alignment: LG
Race: Angel
Class: Holy Knight
Silver: 0
Hello!  I'd up for an adventure of some kind :D

I have some characters that you can pick from though if you have a preference for who I bring along :)

I have Sirona here of course,  I have Cassandra my lycan, I have Sharifa my wasp, and I have Keilmere my draenei mage  :)

Sirona, Goddess of Light and Strength, Lady Glory and the Stronghold of Peace

Sirona's Divine Powers;
1. Light From - Sirona can take on a form that is made of pure Light, she has no physical form while like this and can move at light speed.

2. Grant Strength - Sirona can pass some extra Strength onto those around her if they need it. The kind of strength they get is up to them, be it magical, physical or spiritual, it is a small lone of her Strength for a short time.

3. Solar Flare - Sirona can call down a beam of pure sunlight from the sun itself! She can focus this beam to a surprising degree, from the ability to target one being in a crowd to wiping out said crowd in a luminous cleansing of Light!

OOC: Shawn

Warehouse – If you need synth and stuff check here, if you want to buy anything please PM me on Sirona or find me is Discord :)
Malika Jabari

Character Info
Name: Malika Jabari
Alignment: CN
Race: Half Baethorn
Class: Rogue, Wanted Outlaw
Silver: 74
Oooooooh I really like your Keilmere account!!! She looks super (excuse my language please (・_・ヾ) Bad Ass!! Do you have any ideas for a thread or story plot?

"I never knew you, although you knew me.
I never wanted to get sent here, and yet you had no choice.
You never looked for me.
Never sent me help.
Never loved me.
How could I call you a father?"

Sirona

Character Info
Name: Sirona
Alignment: LG
Race: Angel
Class: Holy Knight
Silver: 0
Keilmere it is! :D  At this time I don't have any ideas for her or a plot :/  But, if you have something in mind we can work on that, she'll be just about anywhere doing magical research and stuff :)

Sirona, Goddess of Light and Strength, Lady Glory and the Stronghold of Peace

Sirona's Divine Powers;
1. Light From - Sirona can take on a form that is made of pure Light, she has no physical form while like this and can move at light speed.

2. Grant Strength - Sirona can pass some extra Strength onto those around her if they need it. The kind of strength they get is up to them, be it magical, physical or spiritual, it is a small lone of her Strength for a short time.

3. Solar Flare - Sirona can call down a beam of pure sunlight from the sun itself! She can focus this beam to a surprising degree, from the ability to target one being in a crowd to wiping out said crowd in a luminous cleansing of Light!

OOC: Shawn

Warehouse – If you need synth and stuff check here, if you want to buy anything please PM me on Sirona or find me is Discord :)