Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > New Character, New Site, Old RPer
Malati

Character Info
Name: Malati
Alignment: TG
Race: Tiefling
Class:
Silver: 266
Hi all,

I'm Matthew, an old member of DaeLuin from like a hundred years ago. I recently joined this site at some prodding from a couple other members, and now I am here looking for one or two new threads with my new character, Malati.

She is a tiefling fighter who utilizes speed over armor. She hates to fight if there is another way around it, but once that's the only way forward she will go forward full force. And she will always get involved in a good cause. Over all she's a pretty positive person, and she'd fit with anything from fighting bad guys to enjoying a dance in a tavern. I'm open to trying most anything (except romance for now).

So if you're interested in starting a thread, let me know and we can figure out what we might want to do.
Lokir

Character Info
Name: Lokir
Race: Werebear
Class: Heavy Knight
Silver: 0
MATT!  *tacklehugs*  Not sure if you remember from the DL days, but I was graveguardian/Seth for the longest time :)  Be awesome to RP with you again :)  As always I have a few characters you can pick from :)

Lokir here of course.

I have my angel Sirona, who's a good person, has her flaws of course.  Might mistake a tiefling for a demon at first glance :P
https://www.revaliir.net/accounts/profile/1403/

and Sharifa, my Wasp woman, she works for Angela, though she's not happy about it.  So she'll act for good, but she's a bit of an asshole :P
https://www.revaliir.net/accounts/profile/1516/

I do have my dragoness Xyaban, but she's in an odd spot at the moment so I'm holding her back until things settle a bit :P
Malati

Character Info
Class:
Yes! I 100% remember graveguardian! It would be awesome to RP with you again.

I'd be happy to RP with any of your characters, but of the three I have to say I'm most interested in Sirona. I'm a sucker for the 'Two good guys fight due to a misunderstanding until they realize and then work together' story. 

Let me know what you think. I'm probably going to end up calling out of work sick, so having something to write will keep me from just being bored and miserable all day lol
Lokir

Character Info
Name: Lokir
Race: Werebear
Class: Heavy Knight
Yay!  :D

I have been having fun with Sirona since I made her lol  And I think that's a great idea!  Any place in particular you wanna have the thread?  Horae Island at the moment has an event going on with x5 silver multiplier and higher drop chance of enchants if you're wanting to earn some extra silver quickly.  Otherwise, SIrona can be anywhere in Canelux :)
Malati

Character Info
Class:
Horae Island seems like a good place to go. Right now I have Malati doing two main things, one of which is exploring the world. So going to see the massive tree there seems to be right up her alley.

I'll go ahead and set up a post there in a little bit. If you want to preplan anything else let me know :) 

Edit: Here is the post. 
Sirona

Character Info
Name: Sirona
Alignment: LG
Race: Angel
Class: Holy Knight
Awesome, and thanks for making it! :D  If I don't reply tonight I will tomorrow after I get back from the gym :)

Sirona, Goddess of Light and Strength, Lady Glory and the Stronghold of Peace

Sirona's Divine Powers;
1. Light From - Sirona can take on a form that is made of pure Light, she has no physical form while like this and can move at light speed.

2. Grant Strength - Sirona can pass some extra Strength onto those around her if they need it. The kind of strength they get is up to them, be it magical, physical or spiritual, it is a small lone of her Strength for a short time.

3. Solar Flare - Sirona can call down a beam of pure sunlight from the sun itself! She can focus this beam to a surprising degree, from the ability to target one being in a crowd to wiping out said crowd in a luminous cleansing of Light!

OOC: Shawn

Warehouse – If you need synth and stuff check here, if you want to buy anything please PM me on Sirona or find me is Discord :)