Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > Get your threads here!
Ilfernicia

Character Info
Name: Ilfernicia - "Fern"
Alignment: None
Race: Wood Nymph
Class:
Silver: 100
This little nature bum would love to meet some civilization. I have yet to decide a plot with her but right now she grown up in nature just traveling around. She is young and her speaking ability is not very good. She has common knowledge of basic words if someone wants to tame her, it would be interesting. 
Kuma

Character Info
Name: Kuma Cona
Alignment: CN
Race: Human
Class: Savage/Barbarian
Silver: 188
Kuma here is a rather barbaric Savage living within the Faeorin Forest, any ideas that are outside of that can be very useful! Please message me any ideas or threads you would like this woman to join!
CodeAni
Developer

Character Info
Name: Natsumi
Race: Homunculus
Class: Combat Medic
Silver: 10907
My character, Natsumi, is a former noble who fled to the wilds and survived. She lives in Virens Forest and will be starting to travel more back into civilization. I offer her as a useful stepping stone that lies somewhere between the wild and urbanized life. :)

Last profile edit: 1/2/2022
Dialogue: "speech" ~telepathy~ 'mental/silent/unintelligible'
Ilfernicia

Character Info
Name: Ilfernicia - "Fern"
Alignment: None
Race: Wood Nymph
Class:
Silver: 100
Thanks you two for your answers. Hmm, I figured Fern would be situated in Laeto Rainforest but I could see her traveling between the two forests, Laeto and Faeorin. Someone who had once been a noble would be really useful for Fern to maybe teacher her a little about the world. She never grew up around civilization and she very connected to the forests but she learned some of the language from travels through the area. I would love to find a reason to make her try to be a little less wild. I feel in a way she is very Tarazan like, hah.

As for Kuma, I am not sure how she would ever end up over on the other continent just yet. If Kuma ever leaves that forest, maybe it could be an adventure for the two of them. Stick them in wasteland or something…
CodeAni
Developer

Character Info
Name: Natsumi
Race: Homunculus
Class: Combat Medic
Silver: 10907
"I wanna know! Can you show me? I wanna know 'bout these strangers like me!" ;)

Any ideas on how you want to approach the thread? Do you want to start, or shall I? Do you want to go urban or just have the two meet each other in the forest and reenact the whole gorillas raiding the camp scene with Fern messing up Natsumi's stuff? lol

Last profile edit: 1/2/2022
Dialogue: "speech" ~telepathy~ 'mental/silent/unintelligible'