Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > Angel Needs a Bit of Help
Zepisys

Character Info
Name: Zepisys
Alignment: CN
Race: Fallen Angel
Class: Rouge
Silver: 100
Hows it going :D This is my angel character who has a goal of her own: To get rid of the magic that is corrputing her so she can return to the Heavens aka her original home. Its a long term goal of course and she will be willing to get some help for it. And of course hopefully some little adventure group going on like in dnd to help pass by the time and they can do anything almost, slice of life and chill threads full of chinaigans to pass the time or a few more serious stuff. It doesnt have to be all huge lump of main goal threading :D

Zep can be anywhere pretty much since she wanders searching for some word on who can help her and reading books. If anyone has a group or is willing to help her and start a good many adventures let me know :D

She's an adventurers at heart and who knows what she will decide in the end on way or another.
Xunatar

Character Info
Name: Xunatar Norcross
Alignment: CE
Race: Demon
Class: Fallen God
Silver: 3157
Hm, intriguing. Would love to rp with ya and while I have a vast amount of accounts, I think Bradshaw would be one of the more likely to help her out. 

Here's the link to his profile: https://revaliir.net/accounts/profile/1392/

If he's not your cup of tea, then let me know and I will offer up more suggestions. :)

|You prophet of hate
You profit from faith
Truth-less, two-faced, two-bit
hypocrite
|

The Mad Admin, Brandon*