Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > Roleplay & Characters
Ozzet

Character Info
Name: Ozzet
Alignment: CN
Race: Mongrel
Class: Just This Guy, You Know?
Silver: 0
Alright, so I need to get some more threads going one way or another. (Yes, Britt I know I owe you a reply.)  So, I'm going to list what characters I do have, and some ideas around them, let's see what we can get going!

Ozzet Rose

The walking joke without a punchline from the old land, a Sidhe who spent most of his time just doing whatever he could to drive people as crazy as he was. Once a master of his craft, a magic he learned far more about than he could have managed from Judges sealed realm. A primal sorcerer with no equal in the old land, his ego even leading him to believe he could match the deity's in strength, which sadly was never tested. Now, however, finding himself here he's unable to preform magic as he was before. The weave of arcane is just too different for him to tap into; both a blessing and curse for better or worse. In many ways he's grown up, both mentally and physically without absolute power to corrupt him, he's developed quite a bit. Grown into his body, and mind he's been in Revaliir for a little over eighty years, while others are just now arriving; Time is a b*tch like that. Right now he just wanders around seemingly without a cause. Still an excellent fighter by all means, losing his magic didn't change that. Though he can't use his craft, he still has a profound understanding of magic in it's pure sense. 

Maybe in the long run he can learn how to use his craft again, or maybe for the sake of his sanity he'll steer away from using magic. It all depends on who he meets in his travels and how things go, I don't mind either way. If anyone is looking for a sort of teacher of the arcane, or maybe a bodyguard. Hell, even an enemy to fight on occasion would be cool! Throw some ideas at me! 

Ventius

An Anemoi, the elder spirit of the North Wind it's self. A being composed of easily 91% Magic, he's the herald of winter in some sense. I was working on remaking this character some what, I had the idea of turning him into a crime lord, maybe a broker of information. Someone who's just tired of doing things normally, and wants to cause trouble, be a bad guy for a change of pace. Pulling from characters like Reddington from The Blacklist all the way up to Gabriel Shear from the movie Swordfish. I think there's a lot of potential for some fun stuff, just need folks who want to write with this sort of character. Personality wise he's rather quiet, blunt and to the point about things often trying to make fools of people through words alone. 

So, if anyone's looking for a criminal type character to possibly plot stuff with, or even make a contact with, let me know! 

Quo

My little Goblin buddy. Basically the story I was working with behind him is a few hundred years ago, a prophecy started floating around about the people coming over from the old land. Falling from the sky and what not. Some saw this as a time of peace, the start of a new era. Others, saw it as in invasion and planned for it. Some placed pieces to stop the invasion with force to wait till the people started popping in from the other world, others put things like Quo in wait to counter balance this, and hopefully keep things at peace. He's a warrior, fighting is basically all he knows. As far as the common tongue is concerned he likely won't be able to speak that much since over the course of time it's changed too much, and he'll have to learn it all over again. 

Folks looking for strange, and whimsical places to RP in. Ruins, temples, or something on the more psychedelic side even. Let me know! Wanting to get this character going for sure, I always work better when writing with someone else though, like everyone else (It is an RP forum after all)

Amaryllis 

in the old land she was a painter, and a bit of a traveler. I haven't had a chance to do much thinking on her, but I'd love to turn her into an explorer type character. Currently, she has a strong fear of magic. It's something she doesn't understand, and she tries to steer away from it. Other than that she's a pretty personable girl, easy to get along with though, like magic, pretty useless in a fight. At this point this character could go in most any direction, I see her as open ended as can possibly be. Romance, Learning magic, exploring the land, figuring out which end of the sword to hold, all of it depends on how she progresses through RPs. So, anyone looking to mentor a character sort of, or even a traveling partner for one of their characters. Drop a line here if interested. 

That's about all I have right now, didn't do the best write up but this actually took a bit, and it's almost 3 am. I hope to hear from you folks! Have a great night/day everyone!

Nymeria

Character Info
Name: Nymeria
Alignment: LE
Race: Born of Flame
Class: Sorceress
Silver: 144
Ahhh, Hello my old fiend ^.- Mayhaps we might be able to work something out. hm?

Leo

Character Info
Name: Núria
Alignment: CN
Race: Appears Human
Class: Psychopomp
Silver: 447
My Núria would probably find some common ground with your Ventius :3 If you'd like, you can check out my first threads on my profile (I'm pretty slow, sorry!).