Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > Hello I'm New
ThatCleverOne

Character Info
Name: Lucius
Alignment: CG
Race: Dragon
Class: Rogue/Mage
Silver: 157
Hello everyone, I just joined the site and am eager to role play, so if you are interested in roleplaying with my character Lucius, please reply so  we can plan a thread. I hope for a warm welcome!

Hello.
Chalky

Character Info
Name: Cha'Kwe'Tza
Alignment: None
Race: Reptilian
Class: Sacred Guardian
Silver: 639
Depending on what you had in mind for beginning, I might be interested. I've just come back from an extended break and I'm a little rusty on super social threads.

By the way, welcome to Rev, and feel free to ask questions either here on the forums, or in the help chat on our discord.
ThatCleverOne

Character Info
Well, my character is kind of a mastermind vigilante sort of thing, might want to read up on his description a little bit for more information on that. Maybe he could meet your character (and maybe some other characters along the way if more people join), and we try to take down an NPC villain of some kind. If you have any ideas of your own, I'm open to suggestions.

Hello.
Chalky

Character Info
Name: Cha'Kwe'Tza
Alignment: None
Race: Reptilian
Class: Sacred Guardian
Silver: 639
Alright. I'll try and think of something that would make a bit of sense. I'm pretty busy during most of the week, but I'll try and come up with something by tomorrow night.
Ivacus Manaclaw

Character Info
Name: Ivacus Manaclaw
Alignment: CN
Race: Kobold
Class: God of Exploration and Inspiration
Silver: 609
I apologize for being so late, but welcome to the site.  Don't be afraid to get involved and write how you wish, everyone here's friendly.  Seriously one of the best RP communities I've ever seen.

I am Kaane OOC

Ivacus is the God of Exploration, Travellers, and Motivation

Powers

I: With a divine sense of direction, can find his way to where he or another wants to go in any situation, even places he's never been.
II: Can read the innermost desires and needs of those he speaks with for the purpose of motivating them into taking action.
III: Can operate any mode of transportation (ship/airship) no matter how complex, and tame any creature that can serve as a mount.
ThatCleverOne

Character Info
Try your best, Chalky. That's all I can ask. And I'm glad to hear that people are friendly here, Ivacus, and I don't remember giving a time limit for when people greet me :)

Hello.
ThatCleverOne

Character Info
Sorry for posting twice in a row, but I'm going to join a role play in Iria City, because it sounds like an intriguing place. Feel free to join me if you haven't already posted there.

Hello.