Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: ThatCleverOne, Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:19 PM, Post Subject: Hello I'm New

Sorry for posting twice in a row, but I'm going to join a role play in Iria City, because it sounds like an intriguing place. Feel free to join me if you haven't already posted there.

Author: ThatCleverOne, Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:29 PM, Post Subject: Hello I'm New

Try your best, Chalky. That's all I can ask. And I'm glad to hear that people are friendly here, Ivacus, and I don't remember giving a time limit for when people greet me :)

Author: Ivacus Manaclaw, Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:50 PM, Post Subject: Hello I'm New

I apologize for being so late, but welcome to the site.  Don't be afraid to get involved and write how you wish, everyone here's friendly.  Seriously one of the best RP communities I've ever seen.

Author: Chalky, Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:07 AM, Post Subject: Hello I'm New

Alright. I'll try and think of something that would make a bit of sense. I'm pretty busy during most of the week, but I'll try and come up with something by tomorrow night.

Author: ThatCleverOne, Posted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:09 PM, Post Subject: Hello I'm New

Well, my character is kind of a mastermind vigilante sort of thing, might want to read up on his description a little bit for more information on that. Maybe he could meet your character (and maybe some other characters along the way if more people join), and we try to take down an NPC villain of some kind. If you have any ideas of your own, I'm open to suggestions.

Author: Chalky, Posted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:10 AM, Post Subject: Hello I'm New

Depending on what you had in mind for beginning, I might be interested. I've just come back from an extended break and I'm a little rusty on super social threads.

By the way, welcome to Rev, and feel free to ask questions either here on the forums, or in the help chat on our discord.

Author: ThatCleverOne, Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:45 PM, Post Subject: Hello I'm New

Hello everyone, I just joined the site and am eager to role play, so if you are interested in roleplaying with my character Lucius, please reply so  we can plan a thread. I hope for a warm welcome!