Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > New to site
Amatsubu

Character Info
Name: Amatsubu
Alignment: TN
Race: Drow
Class:
Silver: 178
looking for someone to help me learn a new site and build my character.
Xunatar

Character Info
Name: Xunatar Norcross
Alignment: CE
Race: Demon
Class: Fallen God
Silver: 3157
Hello there, I'm Brandon- one of the site admins and deities here.

If you may, please let me know what you wish to learn about Rev and I'll do my best to help you out.

As far as your character goes, do you have some sort of idea you wish for her?

|You prophet of hate
You profit from faith
Truth-less, two-faced, two-bit
hypocrite
|

The Mad Admin, Brandon*
Amatsubu

Character Info
Class:
I am just looking to learn about how it works, looking for someone to work through the transition to a new site. I haven't used an online forum in quite a while. I know it takes a minute to catch bearings on a new site, just like every new thread and element added.

As for my character, she's a blank slate, I want to build her as I work with her. It seems to work better for me to work that way, verses trying to conform to some set ideas. I am open to any and all ideas and suggestions, as well as to work in any setting and situation this way. 

Does all that make sense?
Xunatar

Character Info
Ah I got ya!

Anyway, the way our site works is that we rp in the forums and silver is generated based on how many characters are used in such posts. Forgive me, the exact ratio flees me. But not only that, but you can earn synth items which is collected and used at our synth shop to make unique items. The silver itself can be used at our shops to purchase items such as spells, clothing, armor, weapons, etc. Without owning the necessary items, you can't post using them.

We don't have a chat-box per say yet (that's still in the works) but we do have a official discord here.

Hm, you found the tavern hall, but there's a good place for all newcomers to start at. It's the Greenhorn's Guild, and its an excellent way to brush up on your writing and get more comfortable. We can pair you up with a member of the guild and you two will do a thread together. The silver that your partner gets from posting in there the first five times will go to you.

We do have both a wiki and a thing for the rules, both located on the side box menu. 

—–

And I got you on the character thing. I can start a thread for you if you'd like. I have plenty of characters I can use if you don't wish to rp with Xunatar. Can send you a list of my charries and you can pick out which one you are feeling.

|You prophet of hate
You profit from faith
hypocrite
|

The Mad Admin, Brandon*
Amatsubu

Character Info
Class:
Thank you for being so helpful! 
I will check out the Greenhorn's Guild, as well as continue looking around to brush up on rules and such.

I would be very intrigued to do a thread with you (and perhaps intimidated a little). I would like to look through the list, and see what one catches my interest the most.
Xunatar

Character Info
No problem, that's what I'm here for! ^^

As for the list, here's a few of the characters I can use and a quick description:
Asher- Human, methodical and dangerous
Lucian Rose- Rosenite, Prince of the Red Court
Mordecai- Smart alec demon hunter, half demon
Nemesis- Vaewolf (Vampire-Werewolf hybrid), Witty and extremely dangerous
Paige Wintercrest- Vampire-lycan, strong, determined, focused.
Reaver- Vampire assassin, cool and collected
Rize- Daughter of Xunatar, Sin of Sloth
Crow-Elf, mercenary, lost amongst this new world

and of course you know Xunatar ;).

If any of them stroke your fancy, I can private message you more details and such.

|You prophet of hate
You profit from faith
hypocrite
|

The Mad Admin, Brandon*
Amatsubu

Character Info
Class:
Asher- Human, methodical and dangerousMordecai- Smart alec demon hunter, half demonReaver- Vampire assassin, cool and collectedCrow-Elf, mercenary, lost amongst this new world

I'd like to know a bit more about these 4 before I can completely settle on just one. I apologize if that creates extra work for you.
Being undecided as to what I would like to do with her, it would be best to have a wider look at the various potentials first.
Xunatar

Character Info
No worries, I sent you a pm with their info :).

You should see on the messages part of the options bar above that you have it.

|You prophet of hate
You profit from faith
hypocrite
|

The Mad Admin, Brandon*