Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > The Hand of Civilization (Mounted Cavalry)
AevumEternity

Character Info
Name: Hakon Kilandre
Alignment: TG
Race: Human
Class: Mounted Paladin
Silver: 57
Long, long ago before I knew of Revaliir, I created a Mounted Heavy Cavalry Unit on another site known as Ansgar's Hand (AKA God's Hand) with my main character Hakon Kilandre-Alveron. I am hoping to revive that hear on Revaliir!Essentially, it will be renamed simply as 'The Hand of Civilization' or 'The Hand'. Anyone with a flying mount could join and it would be created in the name of protecting civilization and overall, order with Pavrpora! At the moment Hakon and her daughter Elenoir are the only two who would be part of it, but if you're interested in joining it I would loooooove to see this be created! Everyone (within reason) with a flying mount that could be armored is welcome to join!Tell me what you think and if you'd like to join in!

If I don't respond for several days I promise I am attempting to make you a quality post!
Have a wonderful day!
Aesop

Character Info
Name: Aesop Vaughn
Alignment: CG
Class: Adventurer
Silver: 247
Sounds awesome, now I want to create a character just to join it! Would you have more information on the characteristics of this unit?
AevumEternity

Character Info
Essentially it would be made up like a military unit: There would be ranks like Major, Corporal, Lance Corporal,  Trooper, etc
It would be based around Heavy Cavalry, so both rider and mounts would be heavily armored and trained either with long ranged melee weaponry, long ranged weaponry and other such things- I will be saving up for a flying Warship to be used as a base in the future for the Hand to use as an HQ- essentially it would be based entirely upon being a guild for adventurers seeking to help in protecting order as we know it :) 
Hopefully I can bring in more information in another thread soon! :D

If I don't respond for several days I promise I am attempting to make you a quality post!
Have a wonderful day!
Aesop

Character Info
Name: Aesop Vaughn
Alignment: CG
Class: Adventurer
Silver: 247
I'm totally keen on creating a new character to join it! Would you want him/her to have any connection with your characters? 
Ha Neul

Character Info
Name: Ha Neul
Alignment: TN
Race: Reanimation
Class: Soldier
Silver: 2521
It sounds very interesting. I may be interested ^^ By flying mount you mean the War Airship for 5000 gold in the item shop?
Rhea

Character Info
Name: Rhea
Race: Siren Mixture
Class: Dreamweaver
Silver: 117
I would not be good for the thread but wanted to help out a little on Ha Neul's question! Rev has a couple mythical animals that work as flying mounts, not just the war ships. (we even have a flying broom if you were able to make that work for ya!) Hopefully, that helps you all out some in your planning!

My Active Threads
-pm if you don't see your thread!-
Ha Neul

Character Info
Ah, I see now in the pets store! Thank you very much! There are some like the Pegasus for 1200 gold. Much, much more cheaper than 5000 :D Flying broom looks cheapest, but I cannot be sure how 'cool' (or dorky) my character might look flying around on that ^^
AevumEternity

Character Info
The Warship would be gotten as we create the guild, it would act as an HQ and I was thinking of creating an account solely for donating for the guild to get an airship and eventually supply everyone with adequate armor and so on!

if you look in the pet store there are flying mounts your character would need to buy, the war airship would be a team effort to obtain 😄 

Additionally my characters will likely travel around looking for potential recruits- so if you'd like to RP with Hakon or Elenoir in their journeys to join the Hand of Civilization, do not hesitate to PM me! :)

Have a wonderful day!
The_Hand_Of_Civilization

Character Info
Name: The Hand
Race:
Class: Guild
Silver: 200
I am also going to be using this profile to act as a little placeholder for information including members, description, rules, etc :)

Donate to the Hand by offering a trade of silver for 1 silver in return!
For example: Trade 51 silver for 1 silver in return!

Silver left until War Airship: 4800! Great job guys!
Ha Neul

Character Info
I see!  Very creative and productive ideas!  Yes,  I am surely interested. I will send a message then :D I think I should be able to afford a flying mount fairly quickly, after a thread or so. (Perhaps even within the same thread of being asked to join,  even ^^) And then afterwards I also would be willing to help to donate towards the warship. It's a very good idea. A groups own personal HQ in the skies sounds very cool :D