Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > Hunter Needed! Inquire Within.
Story

Character Info
Name: Story
Alignment: TN
Race: Human
Class: Tulpamancer
Silver: 297
HI!

It has been a good piece since I've posted. I want to create something open, with an idea in mind.

Story here is a dragon, and when roaming around as a man, can also be confused as vampiric due to his habits. He is not evil, but can be construed as such because of his powers and origins. I want him to be bothered by a paladin or hunter of some sort, and also include some drama llamas that he has going in with the Goddess of Death.

Who's game?
Dalanesca

Character Info
Name: Dalanesca
Alignment: CE
Race: Former Deity
Class: Assassin/Rogue
Silver: 10180
-scoots in- 

Come play with us. I give you cookies. -brandishes plate of cookies-

Drama shall ensue as Dalanesca gets revenge for her blue lady-appendages!

No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold… nothing satisfies me but your soul

OOC: I'm Whitney!

The Slumbering Dragon

Character Info
Name: Maldrenth the Titan
Alignment: LN
Race: Dragon - Titan Dragon (Western Design)
Class: Dragon - Titan
Silver: 5
Is a fellow dragon… - check
Also in human form… - check.

Yup! I can fit in nicely!

"Tell me child, what do you know about the Myths and legends of Malrenth of Revaliir?"
"I know he was one of the dragons who began the line of Dragons not to mention being the first of the Western version of the species, Maldrenth is currently one of the largest Dragons to roam the world, and his disappearance is one of the greatest mysteries in history. Even to this day, no one knows where he went to."
"None but The Gods." ~ A Father talking to his child about Maldrenth the Dragon.
Story

Character Info
Name: Story
Alignment: TN
Race: Human
Class: Tulpamancer
Silver: 297
Absolutely. What would your dragon's beef be with my dragon?
The Slumbering Dragon

Character Info
Name: Maldrenth the Titan
Alignment: LN
Race: Dragon - Titan Dragon (Western Design)
Class: Dragon - Titan
Silver: 5
Hmmm… Perhaps it can start off as an misunderstanding with my character seeing yours as evil.

Originally so long as your dragon is not evil, there would be no beef. So perhaps by description of having a vampire habits and sensing to be a fellow dragon, maybe my character believes your dragon is corrupted?

Just a thought.

"Tell me child, what do you know about the Myths and legends of Malrenth of Revaliir?"
"I know he was one of the dragons who began the line of Dragons not to mention being the first of the Western version of the species, Maldrenth is currently one of the largest Dragons to roam the world, and his disappearance is one of the greatest mysteries in history. Even to this day, no one knows where he went to."
"None but The Gods." ~ A Father talking to his child about Maldrenth the Dragon.