Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > Looking for a few friends to start a thread
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
New member here. I'm eager to start my journey in Revaliir, anyone interested? I'll be playing as my character Shiloh.

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Porthyrius

Character Info
Name: Adraejen "Drae" Porthyrius
Alignment: CN
Race: Half Elf Were Bear
Class: Blade Pact Warlock of the Fiend
Silver: 49802
If you want me, I'll roleplay with you. I have a couple characters besides Drae that I can play if you don't want to work with a deity right now.

Vinsue

Character Info
Name: Vinsue
Alignment: LG
Race: Dragon
Class: healer/fighter
Silver: 171
hi. I'm vinsue or that's my characters name. She is a dragon but can turn human and often is in human form if you want to Rp with me. :)

qe versvesh vur nurti origato astahi vucot dout l'graic.
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
I'd love to rp with both of you, if that's alright. Any particular place you two would like for me to start the thread?

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Vinsue

Character Info
Name: Vinsue
Alignment: LG
Race: Dragon
Class: healer/fighter
Silver: 171
anywhere is good by me. :)

qe versvesh vur nurti origato astahi vucot dout l'graic.
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Alright then. I've posted her entry here: [O] A Brave New World .

Her God Powers are: