Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > In need of a delivery?!
Douken

Character Info
Name: Douken Sota
Alignment: LN
Race: Human
Class: Explorer
Silver: 285
Well look no further, for I, Douken Sota, have got your back! Expect your delivery to come in at the quickest of paces this side of Rvaliir has seen!

Note: The half-Orc is responsible for all the bandits he wrecks along the way because he tends to run through routes with them…

Dumb aside, I am TERRIBLE with thread ideas and starters and I am simply working with a character concept I have never really gotten to work with, so I would really like to use him for things! Does not have to be apart of his job description!
Marth

Character Info
Name: Marth Coralax
Alignment: TG
Class: Battlemage, "Redeemer and Destroyer"
Silver: 399
I suppose I could do a short, "get from A to B" sotry with one of my characters.

Would you prefer stupid but lucky young adventurer, or slightly unstable stoic dracomancer?

- High priest of the Justiciar, titled Redeemer and Destroyer.
- Marth's alter ego, Reaver, is -not- a demon. Rather, it is a result of a demon's exorcism - a mental scar that won't go away. Reaver is, however, CE.
- Marth is deceptively strong in combat, though easy to misdirect when destabilized.
- Voice Actor: Michael Bell (Raziel)
- Theme song: Dragonforce - Soldiers of the Wasteland (Marth) / Blue Stahli - Takedown (Reaver)
- My name is NOT "Tom".
Douken

Character Info
Name: Douken Sota
Alignment: LN
Class: Explorer
Silver: 285
Whichever one would have more fun tackling down roads that are more known for bandit activity XD

Though as I stated, the thread does not have to be along the route of delivering a package. It does not have to be around his job. I can still be open to pretty much anything.