Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Douken, Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:51 AM, Post Subject: In need of a delivery?!

Whichever one would have more fun tackling down roads that are more known for bandit activity XD

Though as I stated, the thread does not have to be along the route of delivering a package. It does not have to be around his job. I can still be open to pretty much anything.

Author: Marth, Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:01 AM, Post Subject: In need of a delivery?!

I suppose I could do a short, "get from A to B" sotry with one of my characters.

Would you prefer stupid but lucky young adventurer, or slightly unstable stoic dracomancer?

Author: Douken, Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:53 PM, Post Subject: In need of a delivery?!

Well look no further, for I, Douken Sota, have got your back! Expect your delivery to come in at the quickest of paces this side of Rvaliir has seen!

Note: The half-Orc is responsible for all the bandits he wrecks along the way because he tends to run through routes with them…

Dumb aside, I am TERRIBLE with thread ideas and starters and I am simply working with a character concept I have never really gotten to work with, so I would really like to use him for things! Does not have to be apart of his job description!