Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > New Charrie needs friends!
Melianme

Character Info
Name: Aisling Melianme
Alignment: CG
Race: Half-Elf
Class: Bard/Warlock
Silver: 635
Yeah, have a new alt that I want to start using, but in order to do that, I need people to post with! Anyone interested?

Melianme

Character Info
Still looking for threads.

Ramla

Character Info
Name: Sybille 'Ramla' Blaque
Alignment: TE
Race: Eldritch Prince
Class: Countess/sorceress/alien?
Silver: 378
I'll have to ask Angela Rose/Britney first, but if she agrees than I think you can join in our Thread. :3
It's still on the first page. Check out the link in my signature that's titled, "Dancing with the Shadows"

Again ask Angela first to see how she feels about it. 
But otherwise give it a read and see what you think. There's no fixed storyline yet but basically it's about two girls (maybe 3 if you join) that are exploring Parvpora.

Ram-La my character decided to go adventuring on her own since her companion Nihr, is off playing Mercenary. And not wanting to be left behind she decided to have some fun on her own. There's going to be several threads, each of them taking place in Parvpora.

The route is from Jasumin Plains where everyone meets up. (The current thread)
Then going through the Haza Savannah to try and reach Ataiyo. We have no clue what's going to happen in those areas yet. Maybe they encounter more people or enemies in the savannah? But Ataiyo is more of a touristic vibe for now.
Then they'll travel along the coast to Eldingarheim and then to Feorin forest, then Wyllmochvar and then Abed.

Again, no clue what's going to happen. We're both waiting for inspiration to hit us. xD
But if you like the story then ask Angela Rose if you can join. :3

Ramla

Character Info
I talked to Angela and you are more than welcome to join our thread if you're interested. :D

Melianme

Character Info
Hey, thanks so much. I just read your thread, and I think I will join in. What could be better than three girls having adventures?

Ramla

Character Info
Paige Wintercrest

Character Info
Name: Paige Wintercrest
Alignment: CN
Race: Vaewolf
Class: Sorceress
Silver: 152
I have a couple of characters that need some playtime with others if you are still interested. :)

OOC: Brandon, the Mad Admin, or Branana
Melianme

Character Info
Very much interested. Who and where?

Colden Rose

Character Info
Name: Colden Rose
Alignment: CN
Race: Rosenite/Demon
Class: Pyromancer/Shadow Mage
Silver: 502
Let's see, my current focus is on:

Paige Winterbane: Lycan/vampire hybrid sorceressn (True Neutral)
Colden Rose: Delusional rosenite/demon that's trying to get revenge for what happened to his mother and his "right" to the Black throne (Chaotic Evil)
Gabriel: Casanova lycan that tends to get into a lot of trouble because of his mouth (Chaotic Neutral)
Raeguel: A vampire knight that's trying to make amends from his brutal past life (Chaotic Good)

As far as areas, I'm pretty flexible.

Melianme

Character Info
I tell you what. I have an introductory thread i want to start in the Tarishtar hanging gardens. I will get the thread up, and then from there you could pick who you think would work best.