Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > What will you not do when writing?
Luthene

Character Info
Name: Luthene
Alignment: TN
Race: Human
Class: Mercenary
Silver: 3175
1) I try very hard to get my facts right. If my character is supposed to know something, or know how to do a thing, I try to make sure I know it, too.

2) With Luthene, I avoid using religious language. She's an atheist, so I don't want to use phrases like, "Oh my god(s)" and so on, nor does she pray. Religious metaphors might be permitted, because they're also cultural. 

OOC: Jenna
Orion Delightus

Character Info
Name: Orion Delightus
Alignment: CG
Race: Elven
Class: Witch Hunter
Silver: 187
I have the habit of using a die to decide what I will write, especially for simple stuff, it just makes it more fun. It's similar to DnD. Like, Orion decides he wants to approach the pretty lady who seems to be shopping around for something. Will he succeed? -rolls 1- (costly failure) so he takes a deep breath and right after he starts to walk he trips over an broom stick and accidentally knocks a fruit stand before reaching the ground, a few apples fall on him and he gained the attention of the standkeeper. Then etc.

Ramla

Character Info
Name: Sybille 'Ramla' Blaque
Alignment: TE
Race: Eldritch Prince
Class: Countess/sorceress/alien?
Silver: 378
Naota

Character Info
Name: Naota
Alignment: CG
Race: Former Deity
Class: Former Deity of Light and Dreams
Silver: 12527
Agreed XD I'm gonna have to try that for at least one thread and see how weird it gets lol

God Rules:
i. Has the ability to put any target into a deep sleep.
ii. Unmatched in holy magicks as well as light magicks.
iii. Can shatter illusions by bending the light to show the truth.
[ OOC: My main account but one of many! :D - Anton ]