Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > The Muse Won't Be Quiet!
Sebastian Black

Character Info
Name: Sebastian Black
Alignment: CG
Race: Human
Class: Mystic
Silver: 47
Just like the title says. I'm always busy, but I'm finding it easy to keep up with what I have active. I want Sebastian to meet more people one on one.

Alternatively, I want to get another old character off the ground - Judas, an insane shape-shifting Djinn. He was incredibly fun to play, and I'm sure he will be again. I have to save up for things like Polymorph, so he will not be at full power initially. Regardless, prepare for a thread with him to get weird.
Sebastian Black

Character Info
I must also mention, I also have an old incomplete plot between both characters I am not sure if I want to re-implement. Judas was drawn to Sebastian when he was young in a previous manifestation, and developed some screwed up maternal sentiments, playing a motherly role until it was discovered and rejected. I may do that if anyone takes interest and can add to it. It would be more interesting than RPing with myself. :P
Nihr

Character Info
Name: Solomon 'Nihr' Blaque
Alignment: TE
Race: Eldritch Prince
Class: Count/sorcerer/alien?
Silver: 667
Looks like we got  paired up for the June roulette. Let me know when you're up for Rp.
There's no rush though. ^^
especially since I'm a slowpoke, so. x-x

Sebastian Black

Character Info
Any time.  :)

Just want to know what you're wanting to accomplish with your character right now, and who should start. PM me details