Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Sebastian Black, Posted: Wed Jun 1, 2016 7:04 PM, Post Subject: The Muse Won't Be Quiet!

Any time.  :)

Just want to know what you're wanting to accomplish with your character right now, and who should start. PM me details

Author: Nihr, Posted: Wed Jun 1, 2016 5:40 PM, Post Subject: The Muse Won't Be Quiet!

Looks like we got  paired up for the June roulette. Let me know when you're up for Rp.
There's no rush though. ^^
especially since I'm a slowpoke, so. x-x

Author: Sebastian Black, Posted: Sat May 21, 2016 1:51 PM, Post Subject: The Muse Won't Be Quiet!

I must also mention, I also have an old incomplete plot between both characters I am not sure if I want to re-implement. Judas was drawn to Sebastian when he was young in a previous manifestation, and developed some screwed up maternal sentiments, playing a motherly role until it was discovered and rejected. I may do that if anyone takes interest and can add to it. It would be more interesting than RPing with myself. :P

Author: Sebastian Black, Posted: Sat May 21, 2016 1:18 PM, Post Subject: The Muse Won't Be Quiet!

Just like the title says. I'm always busy, but I'm finding it easy to keep up with what I have active. I want Sebastian to meet more people one on one.

Alternatively, I want to get another old character off the ground - Judas, an insane shape-shifting Djinn. He was incredibly fun to play, and I'm sure he will be again. I have to save up for things like Polymorph, so he will not be at full power initially. Regardless, prepare for a thread with him to get weird.