Archive Home > Archives > 2016 Archives > The Story Book > The Tale of Two Strangers > At Least Out Loud [P|R]
Rhea

Character Info
Name: Rhea
Alignment: TN
Race: Siren Mixture
Class: Dreamweaver
Silver: 117
It was lovely how much he grew embarrassed over her presence. She did not even need to touch him to make him grin foolishly. She was not sure if she thank her story or her heritage, but she did love the reaction she was pulling from him. Her head tilted as she watched his mind scramble to think of anything in reaction to her teasing. There was a moment that she found herself wanting to frown when he asked about her childhood but she could easily get around that. This was not the time or place to talk about how she was raised around nothing but Gods most her life.

” I can assure you my childhood is not an interesting subject for our lovely meeting in this enchanting place.” She answered with a soft giggle slowly moving away moving her face a small distance away. She was enjoying herself too much to move completely away. ”I am going to guess you had quite the interesting childhood with a lot of challenges and crazy adventures.” He had sunk as far into the water as he could have but that had never been anything to stop her as she knelt in front of him.

”Do I make you shy? You seemed like quite the warrior in mighty armor. I could not help but see the shinning gear you kept glancing too. Your stories must be far more interesting than mine. I do thank you, though, for the kind comment about my breath. I do love fruit. Flowers… not really my thing. I do not want any deity to come for my head for eating her babies.” There was a soft chuckle. She enjoyed her own joke but she knew that he would probably not follow. Not many understand what it meant to be the niece of such a mighty Goddess.

Rhea had always been too much like her father. She loved to see what made someone tick and had the beautiful nature to make Angela anger easily. She sure hoped she did not smell like her aunt’s garden. She really did not want to think what she would do if she thought that Rhea was spending time eating the things she spend so much time keeping beautiful.

”You should try to live a little. It is quite fun.” At this point, she was grinning from ear to ear.

My Active Threads
-pm if you don't see your thread!-
Silanus

Character Info
Name: Tacitus Silanus
Alignment: LE
Race: Human
Class: Swordman/ Battlemage
Silver: 553
For a brief moment Silanus asked himself why was he was acting so shy if he was on heaven or a dream or in coma or whatever he was in… He also began to think if it was really a dream or Rhea was teasing him. Silanus fought against a bandit clan once, a slinger threw a rock at his leg and broke it, and many of his comrades died… However, he didn´t feel as nervous as now… Simple, Silanus is trained to battle, it´s part of his life, however, the poor, naive man is not trained to… Well… Talking with women…

"W-well, the town Silanus lived in g-got raided a well ehm and army of mercenaries and his family died and ehm well you know and well simple you know… Ehm… You know… Silanus got… Ehm… Well… Si-silanus once caught a fish but it j-jumped back to the water an-and it was kind of di-dissapointing and well… You know…" Answered Silanus… Of course, what he just said could be hardly considered an answer, but oh, what would one expect from him right now?

"Yes, ehm, no, Silanus? S-shy? Perhaps not or yes or maybe or ehm possibly or… Ehm… Ye-yes? A helmet cannot p-protect you from girls, ehm, well, who´d like to get protected from girls, it´s weird…? Ehm, that´s not what Silanus meant… Ehm… Damn…" Silanus began to think that he was hearing things, since someone doesn´t usually consider a flower a baby… Well, Silanus considered his helmet as a sister, so thinking that flowers are babies is not THAT strange, actually….

Somehow, riding a wild boar was easier than talking to a woman… So many options… "Eheh… Excuse the poor ingenuous Silanus, he seldom does things like this… Heh… You know… He well ehm… Is usually riding boars… Boars? No, he doesn´t ride boars! His friend had a boar once, but it escaped, oh, poor Porkus… Heh… I-it´s name was Por…Porkus…"

"Some men by ancestry are only the shadow of a mighty name."

-Marcus Annaeus Lucanus.

Rhea

Character Info
Name: Rhea
Alignment: TN
Race: Siren Mixture
Class: Dreamweaver
Silver: 117
His nervous behavior was not declining in the least the more that he spoke. Her smile only seemed to glow with pleasure as he continued to stumble. Rhea remained silent for a moment as she just listened to him trying to explain his behavior. He was having quite the issue getting any words out. She lowered herself closer to him, resting her knee between his two legs. There was no way he could escape her now. She could only hope when the story ended that maybe they would encounter each other again. She could only hope maybe she could witness what his reaction would be when he found out exactly who she was.

The goddess secretly wished that the story would never end. They would never return to the mortal realm and he would never discover who she really was. She feared what may become of the situation but it the results could prove to be exciting. There needed to be more studies on the reactions of people who they find out who they spent an awkward time with. Maybe she would have her clergy seek him out and watch him. She had her ways to watch people without them knowing, but that was something most people with power could do.

”Do you believe your armor would be able to protect you from me? I don’t think a little armor would be able to stop me getting what I desire, though there is no way of you knowing that. I would never put faith in armor over the mind of a tricky woman.” A happy giggle escaped her lips as she watched him curiously. Her gaze seemed soften a little as she discussed it with him. Maybe he was melting her strange shield that was always around her.

”That sounds fun… riding a boar. I cannot say that I have done that. Maybe if we ever meet in the outside world, we shall have to do that. Sounds…thrilling.” She gave him a kind smile before leaning down and pressing her lips against his cheek. She had to be quick before he tried to sink completely into the water. ”I fear that our time may be near, dear Silanus. The powers of the story is beginning to fade. I believe the end of the story is near. We may never see each other again.”

Hazel eyes watched him curiously. She had moved away from him again, finally. She was not lying about their situation. She could feel her hold of the story fading. When the story believed the story was finding the perfect ending it would end on its own. They would find themselves back to where they were when they had entered the story.

My Active Threads
-pm if you don't see your thread!-
Silanus

Character Info
Name: Tacitus Silanus
Alignment: LE
Race: Human
Class: Swordman/ Battlemage
Silver: 553
She seemed to enjoy looking at Silanus' failed attemps to speak like a normal person, hah! If Silanus could look at himself right now, perhaps he would be laughting too… Now, as Rhea mentioned how his armor would never stop her from getting what she desired, Silanus got even more embarrased…

Silanus was about to say that he did not mean to say that he used to ride boars, but he kept quiet, when he saw how Rhea, well, kissed his cheek. Oh, thousands of thoughts travelled around the man's mind when he felt her soft, warm lips touching his face; oh, he wanted to say something, but the poor man could not find the right words, so, he remained in silence, and stared at Rhea's hazel, hypnotic eyes, and carefully listened to what she had to say…

Hah, she seemed to be teasing Silanus again, or well, that's what he thought… How could one awake from… Heaven? Silanus watched how Rhea backed away slowly, oh, he began to miss being so close to her, how ironic… The man gave an innocent smile, and said: "The end of the story, you say? For poor Silanus, this story was a Heaven… If Silanus goes back to the normal world, he would really MISS this place, oh… Not only the place, but also heh… The nymph of the lake named Rhea!" Silanus sighted deeply; he didn't care if she was not a lame nymph, hah! 

"Some men by ancestry are only the shadow of a mighty name."

-Marcus Annaeus Lucanus.