Roleplay Forums > Onnen > Sandawe Savanna > Sandawe Grasslands > Treasure Hunting, Round 2 [P/R]
Vela

Character Info
Name: Vela Alsephina
Alignment: CN
Race: Angel
Class: Treasure Hunter
Silver: 2475
Vela hopped to his side and followed him around as they dug up more treasure and sent it to Raile. He would know from them not using the dead drops that something was off… However, it worked for their purpose once they found their stuff ransacked.

“Oh, I’m all for this…” She rubbed her hands together. “I want you to be the sexiest dragon you can be and scare the shit out of them. I can steal any airship they have… His is quite nice to.” It didn’t take her long to find out where they were.

They were laughing around the fire about ransacking their stuff and before long Vela put on a face. “HELP!” She started up a fake panic as she ran in and grabbed Waylon by the collar. “It’s Etanu!”

“It’s just a legend Vela!” He went to take her off his shirt.

“No, I don’t think you underst–” There was a loud dragon’s roar that followed her. “He’s seriously pissed someone ransacked his temple. We got back and our shit was everywhere and some precious gem was broken in two! That was the one thing we were warned not to take or else the spirit of Etanu would come back and get us!”

On that cue, there were more roars and a sound of flapping wings in the distance. “RUN!” She panicked and left them as Drake rained fire down on them. Waylon and his crew panicked leaving their ship as they ran.

“Sorry Vela but it’s obvious it’s after you.” He tripped her and they ran deeper into the ruins.

Vela gave a hand sign to keep running them down before she ran aboard the airship. Any crew had vanished thanks to the dragon. It didn’t take long for Vela to figure out how to power it and soon… She was flying it up and out of the ruins.

Waylon came running out, “WE’VE BEEN TRICKED.”

Vela came over to the edge of the airship and rested her chin on her hand giving him a bored expression. “Hey, Waylon?”

“What do you want bitch?”

“Suck my dick,” Vela stuck her tongue out at him before waiting for Drake to change back. “Do you know how to fly this or do I have to?”

"VELA, YOU LAND MY AIRSHIP BACK ON THE GROUND?"

"Your airship? It was abandoned. I think it's our airship now."

"VELA ALSEPHINA THIS ISN'T FUNNY!"

"It isn't a joke. You touched our stuff and now I've taken your airship." She gave Waylon a smirk. "I HOPE YOU LIKE THE WALK BACK!… Ya asshole."

Firesong

Character Info
Name: Drake Alzrahi
Alignment: CG
Race: Celestial Dragonstar
Class: Dragon Knight
Silver: 787
This was it. Drake’s big debut as the evil dragon. It was amusing as he let out a bellowing roar, hearing it echo over the ruins. He wondered if it had the desired effect. He waited for a moment, and let out another terrifying roar and started to fly towards where he knew Vela was. It didn’t take long for the black dragon to blot out the sun, letting out a third, awesome roar that seemed to shake the skies.

A giant, black dragon towering across the ruins was more than enough to scatter the would be treasure hunters, and that left Vela a clear path to the airship. Once it was in the sky, Weylon and Vela exchanged a few expletives while Drake shifted back into his human form, hitting the deck with a jokingly dramatic pose and a smile. Drake waltzed over and took the wheel when she asked if he could fly.

It was less that he knew, and more that it was an instinct. He had done this before, even if he didn’t remember. The motions came naturally, and it wasn’t long before he was remembering all of the steps required. Drake did a sharp turn of the ship, which allowed Vela and Weylon to yell more at each other, and Drake gave a cocky smile and send off as the ship sailed off into the sky.

“Well, even if we didn’t make a lot in relics, we certainly earned our uh…’pay.’ Now…the first thing we do is get someone to put a signature lock on this of some kind…I would hate for someone to steal our new airship.” He thought for a moment. “Well, Lady Vela…what shall we name it?”

Vela

Character Info
Name: Vela Alsephina
Alignment: CN
Race: Angel
Class: Treasure Hunter
Silver: 2475
“TOLD YOU MY BOYFRIEND WAS A FUCKING BADASS DRAGON MAN,” she screamed at Waylon.

“Fuck you, Vela!” Waylon screamed up at her. “I’ll get you back for this, I swear to the gods.”

“Yeah, keep swearing no one gives a fuck.” She waved her hand. “Anddd he knows how to steer an airship. My hero~” She was loud just for the sake of Waylon hearing her.

“THIS ISN’T FUNNY GIVE IT BACK!”

“Never! It’s ours now!”

A few more heated exchanges were due thanks to Drake’s tilt of the airship. “AND YA WASN’T A GOOD FUCK ANYWAYS,” Vela screamed.

Vela hopped up on a box that was next to the steering wheel and smirked at him, “How about Nigrum Crista. It means Black Feather. A little bit of you and a little bit of me. I agree with getting it locked up though so he can’t steal it back. I bet Raile knows a person.” She kicked her feet back and forth. “And we don’t have to worry about stressing my wings out anymore.”

She thought about it and smashed her fist into her palm, “You know what. This airship has a treasury and if he’s dumb I know how to unlock it. I bet it has treasure that we can give to Raile to make up for it. We should go check out the master suite too… you know before we rip it out and redecorate because it might smell like a bunch of skanks and losers.”