Roleplay Forums > Onnen > Sandawe Savanna > Mandhari, the Elephant Graveyard > The Wyvern March [EVENT/R/P]
Raziel

Character Info
Name: Raziel
Alignment: TG
Race: Angel Nymph hybrid
Class:
Silver: 558
Her time with Fenriz was quite enjoyable. She loved spending time with her little brother as he ensured she got the rest she required if she pushed herself too hard. They sat down for a meal, although he didn’t need such things. It was her last meal of the day. After that, she would tell him a story, one her mother told her a thousand times of her father and answered the never-ending questions that Fenriz had.

After darkness would fall, Raziel would be tucked in for sleep, allowing Fenriz to enjoy the rest of the night at his leisure. Only, this time was different. The angel was gently prodded awake by a bored vampire with the complaint that it wasn’t getting dark outside. She knew of his vulnerability to the rays of the sun, but why would it still be bright out if it was well past time for the moon to be gracing her presence upon the world.

When Raziel went to investigate, Sanyi was already at her side. ”The moon is out, but it's as bright as a cloudless day.” Before the angel could inquire further, the goddess Sirona’s voice boomed across the lands. Both of them frowned at the infliction of the words. ”She’s robbing us of the freedom of choice! Taking it away isn’t the same as teaching us to turn away from it. It’ll only make us want it even more.” ”I agree. Good cannot exist without the bad. Once she is done with the major cities, I fear we may be next.”

By the grace of a whisper, a wyvern returned to the clan with the news of where one may go to fight against Sirona’s revolution. The wyverns prepared themselves and the angel opened a portal for them. ”What are you going to do?” Sanyi asked as Raziel walked through the portal, being the last one through and closed it behind her. ”Give me an orb. I shall be there with you. Even if I only heal wounds, I will do what I can to cease this madness.”