Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > The Sacred Land of Abed > The Blessed City of Abed > Taliana
Taliana

Character Info
Name: Talia Aeron
Alignment: TN
Race: Half fae/vampire
Class: Child
Silver: 804
Taliana found that she simply could not sit still. Etiquette lessons would have been boring if Syn was less scary. And they were exhausting. One must stand just so, address someone just so, curtsey just so. Never should one act childishly in front of the Lord of Wrath, nor touch him unless he wishes. It wasn't as if Syn had addressed them in such a manner, but then again, Taliana was the child and Syn was the teacher. She had yet to meet Lewis, but it was only a matter of time before she did.

So, when the youth heard about Kavala, a place people have dreamed of and many disappeared to, she simply must see it for herself. It was a chance for her to have fun, stretch her wings out, so to speak, outside the confines of the Orme Observatory. Of course, she wouldn't go anywhere without Bob, Frank, Joe, or Lily! They were in as much need for exercise as she was! Soot was released from its silvery glass habitat and allowed to fly free as well during the venture. Talia promised Fuzzy Wuzzy an extra treat or two when she returns.

Jared would probably pee himself with worry if he found out where she was headed, but Taliana didn't care about that at the exact moment. Bare feet plunged into the white sand with a giggle. Bob, Frank, and Joe started barking as they ran gaily upon the beach, all three tongues flopping out as they did. Lily was unhappily carried in Taliana's arms as she wiggled her toes. When she looked up, seeing the tall trees, their green canopy carpeting the way toward a great golden city, Talia grinned. "Ready to go, guys? Frank! Joe! Bob! Come on!" Into the forest the child and Cerberus darted, happy barks and giggles could be heard to all in the vicinity.
Sirona

Character Info
Name: Sirona
Alignment: LG
Race: Angel
Class: Holy Knight
Silver: 0
Three, three of her Clergy had vanished after going to investigate the strange dreams that a few of them had been having over the last week. Sirona had allowed them to go, because she had heard rumours of others having the same dreams, or hearing some kind of call. When her people hadn’t returned in a timely manner Sirona herself started to investigate, but had found nothing, for she hadn’t heard or felt the call as others had.

Sirona wouldn’t give up on finding them, however, and that paid off when she heard of the city appearing in the ocean, a new, possibly old, kingdom, a city of gold. So Lady Glory turned her attention to travelling there, as this would be the place that she would find her missing Clergy. With the ability to travel at the speed of Light itself it didn’t take very long for Sirona to arrive on the island.

The Goddess was dressed in plain clothing and simple yet sturdy boots, she wore evening gloves on her hands, however. Sirona didn’t wear anything on her head, so her black hair and facial tattoos were easily visible, well, more than normal since she didn’t have the hood from her armour. She carried no weapons with her either, not that she needed them. However she wasn’t alone, as in her arms, at least for the journey here, she carried Lume, her pet owl griffon, he was the size of a full grown Main Coon. With white fur and light brown feathers and a owl face with the telltale large eyes he was adorable, or at least Sirona thought so and that was enough.

”Come on, Lume, let’s see what we can find, don’t stray too from me, there’s a strange power here.” She cautioned and Lume gave a hoot in acknowledgement of the warning as he opened his wings and flew himself up into a tree, he would stay close to Sirona as instructed. It was then that the angel heard the barking and the giggling not too far off, curious, as that sounded like a child’s giggle, Sirona headed in that direction.

She made no attempt to hide her approach and purposely stepped on a branch to crack it so that when she spoke upon seeing the child she didn’t scare her. ”Hello, my dear, I heard your giggling and wanted to make sure that you aren’t lost out here.” Sirona spoke and eyed her companions, interesting. Lume dropped from the trees and landed next to Sirona, giving a hooting mew as his own hello to the child and her friends. ”My name is Sirona and this is Lume, are you from this island?”

Sirona, Goddess of Light and Strength, Lady Glory and the Stronghold of Peace

Sirona's Divine Powers;
1. Light From - Sirona can take on a form that is made of pure Light, she has no physical form while like this and can move at light speed.

2. Grant Strength - Sirona can pass some extra Strength onto those around her if they need it. The kind of strength they get is up to them, be it magical, physical or spiritual, it is a small lone of her Strength for a short time.

3. Solar Flare - Sirona can call down a beam of pure sunlight from the sun itself! She can focus this beam to a surprising degree, from the ability to target one being in a crowd to wiping out said crowd in a luminous cleansing of Light!

OOC: Shawn

Warehouse – If you need synth and stuff check here, if you want to buy anything please PM me on Sirona or find me is Discord :)
Taliana

Character Info
The rainforest wasn't exactly anything new or exciting. Damp foliage stretched out as the trees sheltered her from the harsh rays of the sun. Unfortunately, the humidity was already uncomfortable, making it feel hotter than it was despite the cooler air of the shade. Insects buzzed noisily, but the soot-covered child didn't particularly mind. It was alive with activity though, and that is what made the forest interesting.

So when the branch broke, Taliana merely glanced in the direction of the sound. What she saw, however, made the child stop in her tracks. Mulberry eyes saw a dark-headed woman with light blue eyes that seemed to glow and wings. Her voice was pleasant as she greeted the child's presence. While the woman herself did not stir signs of caution, the sudden crash of a creature dropping in on them caused the girl to jump and tighten her grip on Lily, who gave a disgruntled sigh.

"Um… Jared said I'm not supposed to talk to strangers…" she started as she eyed the creature who had given his own hello. The way he stood near Sirona suggested that he was to her as Lily and the three-headed dog was to Talia. Half owl, half lion, the creature was about as mixed up as she was! A smile spread across Talia's face as she eased into a more relaxed state. "But, you said your name was Sirona. I am Taliana Aeron. This is Lily, and that is Bob, Frank and Joe. We're from Kurayo. Miss Sirona, are you the same angel who became the goddess of light?"

It was too perfect for it to be mere coincidence, that an angel named Sirona stood before her when it was not a secret about who the goddess was. Talia's expression became quizzical. "Are you the one who took away the night? Did you forget a fraction of us need the night? That not all who dwell under the sun is all there is?" Despite her pale complexion, Taliana would get a nasty sunburn if she prolonged her exposure to the sun.
Sirona

Character Info
Sirona eyed the girl’s companions a bit more, a three headed hound?! Most interesting. The smile the girl displayed after she saw Lume, however, made Sirona smile a bit more in return, good, it was funny how Lume’s presence tended to ease people. His adorableness was just too strong to ignore by many and it helped that he was rather friendly most of the time. When the child, Taliana asked outright if Sirona was the angel who had become the Goddess of Light, the angel’s face became puzzled for a moment but then she smiled. ”I am, and it’s nice to meet you, Taliana, Lily, Bob, Frank and Joe.” She greeted in turn.

But then Taliana’s questions became a little more direct and unexpected from a child like her, and Sirona couldn’t help but frown. She extended her magical senses a bit and from that realized that Taliana did indeed have a vampiric heritage. With that things became a bit more awkward. Sirona sat on the ground and leaned her back to a tree and sighed. ”I am.” Sirona confessed, not there was any doubt about who she was. ”I’m sorry, Taliana, I did not forget, and I wasn’t going to keep it day time forever.” Sirona explained. ”I just wanted to help stop the bad people from hurting anyone and felt that if I made it day time for a while then it would help. I’m sorry for any suffering that I caused you, Taliana. I’ll leave you alone if you want me to.” She apologized, and would leave should Taliana want her to.

Sirona's Divine Powers;
1. Light From - Sirona can take on a form that is made of pure Light, she has no physical form while like this and can move at light speed.

2. Grant Strength - Sirona can pass some extra Strength onto those around her if they need it. The kind of strength they get is up to them, be it magical, physical or spiritual, it is a small lone of her Strength for a short time.

3. Solar Flare - Sirona can call down a beam of pure sunlight from the sun itself! She can focus this beam to a surprising degree, from the ability to target one being in a crowd to wiping out said crowd in a luminous cleansing of Light!

Warehouse – If you need synth and stuff check here, if you want to buy anything please PM me on Sirona or find me is Discord :)
Taliana

Character Info
It was refreshing to see that the goddess did not judge Bob, Frank, or Joe about him being a three-headed pup, about how hard it must be to raise them. Nor, the difficulties it would present a young child of her age to train them. She greeted each and every pet by name, having retained all of them without stumbling. But as she was presented with the direct questions, Talia felt odd to be taller than the angel as she had sat down and leaned against a tree. There was an expression on her face that reminded Taliana of what she felt when she did something wrong. Guilt.

The goddess began to explain her reasoning behind her actions. If she was trying to keep bad people from doing bad things, did that mean that Taliana was bad? Or did that mean that Taliana was a gray area? But what would she have done for that kind of situation? Taliana shrugged when Sirona apologized, then shook her head. "No! Please don't go." Having learned her lesson from Master Raith, the child did not reach out for the goddess. "I hid in the new house Jared bought. But it was boring cause I didn't have these guys yet. Too much time in the sun burns me, but because I'm born this way, I can dance in it sometimes."

Taliana decided it was best not to talk to Sirona about her and Jared's… questionable actions. The thievery, the tricks. They got by with a mix of honesty and half-truths. She tried not to outright lie to anyone. "I think it's important to forgive when someone says sorry. You didn't mean to hurt us, that part was an accident, yes? But… Did you have to fight Master Raith?" Something sweet caught her attention. It was a heavenly scent. "Oh! Miss Sirona! Come on! Something smells delicious!"
Sirona

Character Info
Taliana shook her head and said for Sirona to stay, so the angel did and watched the young one curiously. Jared? Not a name that Sirona knew, but at least she had a place to hide. Sirona sighed inwardly, Taliana shouldn’t have had to hid, the outsider angels wouldn’t have attacked her if she didn’t attack them and Sirona didn’t think that she would have. Sirona did smile when Taliana said that she could dance in the sunlight sometimes because she was born as a vampire.

Taliana then went on and just before Sirona was about to speak the little vampire mentioned Raith by name, asking if Sirona had fought him. Interesting. ”The angels were only supposed to attack those that attacked them first, Taliana, anyone who didn’t attack them should have been safe. I did my best to control them to make sure that happened. I’m happy that you didn’t get hurt.” Sirona smiled.

She was about to explain about Raith when Taliana smelled something tasty, which Sirona had to admit she smelled it to and it was good, and followed the young vampire with a grin. But she did want explain what happened with Raith. ”I did fight Raith, and Serafina at the same time.” Sirona started. ”Serafina managed to tear a chunk of flesh out of my left arm, but when she gloated to caught her by throat and threw her off the mountain. As for Raith, I’ll admit, if it wasn’t for my Divine Strength he would have beat me I think. I tossed him away to. I didn’t mean to get into a fight with him, but my actions caused the fight nonetheless, so we fought.” Sirona explained.

They arrived at the food table and Sirona smiled as she grabbed a small cake for herself as a thought crossed her mind. Setting the cake aside the angel smiled and looked to Taliana. ”Taliana, what if you could dance all the time in the sunlight? Walk around in the day time like you do in the night? If you like, I could make you immune to the Light, a small token of apology for causing you such boredom. How does that sound?” Sirona asked with a bright smile, she knew that she could make Taliana immune to sunlight without harming any of her vampiric traits. Sirona thought that Taliana was utterly adorable, and wanted to show that she herself wasn’t was kind of wicked angel with a hero complex. Sirona just thought that it would be a nice gesture to the little vampire. The fact that it might help her relationship with Raith had crossed Sirona’s mind, but that wasn’t why she wanted to bless Taliana in this manner. If Taliana wanted such a blessing of course.

Sirona's Divine Powers;

Taliana

Character Info
She giggled. "Your angels didn't hurt me cause I didn't fight. I was inside because of the sun!" She was glad that she and Jared did not get hurt. But it was still boring to do absolutely nothing but reading books, coloring, trying not to burn the house down, and sleeping. Taliana listened as she talked about the fight she had against two gods, her eyes wide. At the mention of the injury, her eyes drifted to the injured arm, half expecting to see a bandage there.

"Master Raith is scary," she said matter-of-factly as she nodded. But then the aroma distracted their conversation, Taliana leading the way out of the forest, through the city and to the banquet. There were mounds and mounds of food. So many different dishes that Taliana had never seen before, let alone the quantity of it all. She sat down eagerly and went to reach for a fruity dish when her name was mentioned.

What Sirona offered sounded like a dream. Taliana blinked at her with a dumbfounded expression that slowly brightened with sheer joy. "You can do that?" she breathed the question in awe. "Oh yes, please! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Forgetting etiquette entirely, Taliana dropped Lily as she jumped and went to throw her arms around the goddess for a big hug. After, she would plant a large kiss on Sirona's cheek if she let her. Regardless, Taliana began to twirl around and around while she giggled. The cerberus pup was dancing and leaping around her feet as each head yipped with excitement to her happiness.
Sirona

Character Info
The reaction from the young vampire made Sirona smile, delighted to see such a reaction from the little girl. However, when Taliana jumped and went to throw her arms around Sirona, it was all the angel could do to stop herself from throwing Taliana away. Instead Sirona froze in place, eyes going wide as her phobia triggered and she was left just standing stock still. It wasn’t that Sirona let Taliana kiss her cheek, it was that Sirona was too stunned to stop it from happening.

When Taliana released Sirona the angel closed her eyes and gathered herself, it took a moment but eventually Sirona opened her eyes again and managed a smile. If it had been anyone else other than a child like Taliana Sirona would have reacted differently than she had. She let them dance for a moment before Sirona knelt on the ground and smiled to Taliana. ”Taliana, please take my hands.” Sirona reached out with both of her glove covered hands and would gently take Taliana’s hand into her own once the child came over.

”Just close your eyes and relax, you’ll feel your body get warm for a bit.” Sirona instructed, and would answer any questions that Taliana might have. Once ready Sirona closed her eyes own and drew upon her Divine magic. Carefully she wrapped it around Taliana like a blanket, careful to not burn the child vampire in anyway. Slowly and carefully Sirona wove a spell of protection, one that she infused with some of her Divine magic and her Light, but also a sliver from her Strength Aspect to greatly enhance the magical properties and raw power of the spell, or blessing, she was weaving.

It took a few moments for Sirona to get everything in her mind straightened around the way she wanted it, the way she knew it would work. Now came the difficult part; to slowly weaving it around Taliana and make it a part of her in some way, to bind the blessing to the child to make it permanent. It was a bit longer for Sirona to do this part as she took her time, working from Taliana’s feet up to layer on the blessing of protection from the sun and Light, while at the same time actively protecting Taliana just in case something slipping.

It took about ten minutes from start to finish, most of that time was Sirona putting the blessing around Taliana, but she finished. With a smile Sirona opened her eyes. ”Ok, Taliana, you can open your eyes now, I’m done. How do you feel?”

Sirona's Divine Powers;