Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > The Sacred Land of Abed > The Blessed City of Abed > Horsing Around [P]
Kimari Redmane

Character Info
Name: Kimari Redmane
Alignment: None
Race: Centaur
Class:
Silver: 773
Kimari heard Raile sighing and frowned some; her eyebrows expressing concern. "Oh… I am sure we will cross paths with one another again. Hopefully when I have more silver on hand and I can look through that book of yours a little more." She said hopefully. The Centaur pulled her cloak up some as she spoke.

"Hmm… I'm not too picky about clothing. Considering I travel a lot now I don't have time to wear anything even remotely fancy. So, pretty much anything that fits and isn't too expensive would likely be fine." She shrugged. "I suppose I should apologize for wasting your time…." Her tone was very sincerely apologetic. "Oh, the bag I wanted to get. I can still get that? And the medical kit? That way it wouldn't have been a total waste of your time." She finished with a smile.