Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > The Sacred Land of Abed > The Blessed City of Abed > Control (P,R)
Colden Rose

Character Info
Name: Colden Rose
Alignment: CN
Race: Rosenite/Demon
Class: Pyromancer/Shadow Mage
Silver: 502
Upon Lilith’s request, Colden had decided to listen and more onto the next phase of his grand plan. The widow that she suggested going after was an excellent choice. Tanya wasn’t to hard on the eyes with her chocolate colored locks and blue eyes. She also was a few years older than him, but hadn’t been with her husband long enough to mourn him greatly. Such a pity with what happened to

Once Colden had gained some new, fancier threads to replace the tattered ones he came here with, he sought her out. At first, he did it casually, “bumping” into her in a couple of places here and there, and then once they started to really talk, he started to woo her as Lilith had taught him. Eventually he wore her down and it wasn’t long before he found himself in her home and chambers.

Of course he was able to weasel his way into having Lilith and Rayne into staying over. He was able to convince her that they were his teacher and bodyguard respectively, which was technically true. Despite enjoying the luxuries that he hadn’t been akin to for a long while, Colden wasn’t completely satisfied. He still wanted his revenge and his throne, but he was told to be patience and to bind his time. The young prince was leisuring about in the parlor, his interest was being kept in one of the numerous books from the study as he paced about. Tanya was out in the marketplace for some time with Raye accompanying her, and gods knew where Lilith was. He still only trusted her as far as one could a demon without getting burnt in the process.

Passing by the table, he took to some of the grapes settled onto of it in a bowl and plopped them into his mouth as he read on. He had to keep himself in check, not letting his cover be blown. He had been warned many a time to channel the energy into something more…constructive. It eased him a bit but his desires were burning deep within the recesses of his mind.

Hellcat

Character Info
Name: Lilith
Alignment: CE
Race: Hellcat Shifter
Class: Trouble
Silver: 184
"Oh this is much better.  Well done, Colden," Lilith said, standing in the doorway of the parlor.  She had a bowl of her own fruit, some peeled lychees.  The taste was just wonderful, and the demon popped one into her mouth and savored it for a moment.  She settled on a divan across the room, looking around the room.  The deep blue silk sari she had found in the market was perfect for the lounging, and Lilith had to admit that this was a perfect place for nurse a plot.  Hopefully Colden had been constructive while she had been out having her fun, and he had certainly been learning.  That was a start at least. 

Popping another lychee in her mouth and enjoying the juices, she studied her student.  "So, just what have you been up to?  I can tell things with the widow are going well.  Especially with getting Rayne and I here as well.  But I know you haven't been idle, correct?" she asked.  Lilith had a feeling that Colden would demand to know what she had been doing, though she wasn't inclined to answer.  Not just yet, anyway.

Colden Rose

Character Info
Colden looked over towards the doorway and sure enough there was Lilith. He gave her a seldom, cold stare but refused to express his anger towards her. Was there a point in questioning her if he thought that she was going to be so damn cryptic. The woman had only answered him when it was convenient for her and he wasn’t feeling like playing a round of twenty questions today. What did mattered was that she was here now and his mood lightened up, though the stare never wavered. “I did as you ask, and here we are. Things have gone smoothly so far, and yet it does nothing quite yet about our situation.” Slamming the book shut, he nonchalantly toss it aside and picked at some more grapes.

“I’ve been playing house ever since we got here. I have the woman wrapped around my finger. Anything I wish for, all I have to do is purr in her ear and she’ll obliged. That’s why you two were welcomed here as well.” To him, Lilith had some nerve asking him what he had been up to, knowing full well that it should have been him asking the questions and her answering them. “I grow sick of this, and I have been keeping my temper in line as instructed, but this is growing to be a pain.” His dreams never weaned from his mind, especially at night in bed with that widow. He laid awake, hungering for the vengeance he so rightfully deserved and the throne he had earned. “You’d say you would help me, yet I haven’t heard a thing from you about it in so long.”

Hellcat

Character Info
She considered giving a snarky answer, but Lilith had to admit that her charge had done well.  Mostly.  He was still extremely impatient, and he still had lessons to learn.  But those would have to come with time.  And having a few centuries on the boy certainly made a difference.  "Well, for one, I've been scouting out the town a bit.  We should be planning to moving on soon.  While there are no enemies here, allies are also quite scarce.  I have a few ideas where we can go," she explained.  Her voice and body language had shifted, and for now she was completely serious.  Hopefully that would get the boy's attention.

"And two, your father brought me some interesting news.  Evidently more of the White Court has turned up, the twin girls of the White Queen.  So there is celebration, and chaos.  And they are too distracted to watch closely.  He also mentioned that the eldest boy is still missing.  So perhaps that could be used to your advantage," Lilith added.  Though she knew of the missing boy, there was precious little information as to where he could be.  It was likely something that would turn into only a distraction.  But she did have to bring it up, just as a precaution. 

"So, what do you want to do?  Move on closer to the Courts, or try and seek this lost child?  Unfortunately there is little to track the boy with, even your father could turn up little," Lilith said.  His choice would tell her how much Colden had already learned, and how much there was still to go.

Colden Rose

Character Info
It was already settled in his mind that Lilith could be trusted, at an arm’s length however. Demons were a tricky bunch and he had been warned half heartedly to never make deals with them, for even if the desire came true, there were often consequences and mishaps that came from them. But at this point of life, he was uncaring about the follies as long as he was at his place of the family. “Do you have any leads for potential allies”, he asked with a raised brow. While he wasn’t too keen on staying here long term, he didn’t want to leave these settings for a pipe dream that could or would happen. He wanted certainty if she could promise such a thing. Though the more he thought about it, the more that he was figuring she had a point. Abed didn’t have anyone of usage towards their plot, and it would serve him better to get a feel of this world more to help in preparation. “How long before we start the move then?”

When his father was mentioned, he felt a shiver go down his back. Towards the new of his extended family though, he shrugged it off and continued to pick at the grapes until he received the point of the news. While he could have cared less for any of the other courts or their situations, he could see that it could be used somewhere against the Black Court, especially of its new leader. Even the thought of his sibling taking it for her own accord made his blood boil.

Pacing over to the window sill, Colden leaned against it as he looked down outside at the happy go lucky people carrying on with everyday life. “If he couldn’t find them, I’d say we have no luck in doing so. We will stay with the plan and move on closer to them. Has then been any mentioning of an Rosenite establishment? I’ve heard word of something or another about one in in the other continent. Perhaps we should move someplace there but still far enough to not gain attention. I know of my kind well, and the first thing they would do if there was news of a rogue Rosenite male is to gossip about it and blow the cover.”

Hellcat

Character Info
She nodded at the questions, glad that he was focused on that.  "Wyllmochvar has a few cells of demon-worshippers.  They would welcome us.  We might have to do a favor or two for them, but it would be well worth it in the end.  I would suggest we move by the end of the week.  There is a ship leaving in three days time that would suit us perfectly.  Discreet about their passengers, and it will arrive at a busy time in the day.  So we can slip into the city," Lilith explained.  She had scouted out ships for the morning, and the Foxflower was their best option.  They would just have to borrow some coin from the widow.  And maybe a few jewels.  She certainly had enough to share.  And once Colden held his throne, he could repay the woman.  Perhaps.

It was a wise decision he made, especially since she had been unable to uncover anything of the missing lad as well.  "Good.  I think we would only be grasping at straws, trying to find him.  Once we get to Wyllmochvar, we can listen for news.  It is a great port city, and many pieces of news and gossip flow through it.  As I recall, your kind are not fond of boats, so we should not find many in the city," Lilith said, her serious side slipping into a sly grin.  She was actually quite curious if that trait had crossed over into the boy.