Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Republic of Karith > City of Karith > SOLD! [P/R]
Kalina

Character Info
Name: Kalina Rose
Alignment: LN
Race: Half Elf Half Rosenite
Class: Blacksmith
Silver: 3755
Kalina was the first one to put a big ol’ bite into her mouth about as unladylike as one would expect from her. Leilah was staring at her with a hand to her face. “You wanna know how we slept?” Kalina said in between big bites. “Well… this morning was a curious thing.”

“Kalina…” Leilah blushed a bit as she moved her hair over her bust.

“No, no, no. He deserves to know what he did.” Kalina scooted over. “So how was it grabbing my sister’s breast? I know hers are bigger than my own but I hear they are soft… What about my ass that you so firmly held in your hands? Have you never shared a bed before with twins that you had to have us both at once?”

Leilah covered her face now. “Oh, Kali…” She watched Raile spit out his coffee now as she tried to wave her hand. “It was an accident I’m sure. People do things in their sleep all the time that they don’t mean to. I just assumed that you hadn’t slept with someone in the same bed before.” Her face was a bright red. Her finger came up to curl a small red bundle of curls around her finger.

“Now look you made her all shy.” Kalina pointed out. “Must have been good for her!”

“KALI!” Leilah managed to get out in a yell. That was before everything went to hell. The airship started a fast descent and Leilah let out a scream as she leaped onto Raile. Kalina grabbed onto a pipe that wasn’t that far. The descent slowed down and using wind magic there was a voice.

“We’re having difficulties with the airship. We’ve landed in the Nyella Ocean. We’ll be here for a few days while the parts for repair are sent to us after we’ve inspected the ship. Please remain calm.”

“Oh this is just fucking great,” Kalina growled.

Raile

Character Info
Name: Raile Talon
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite (Turned)
Class: Trader/Gambler
Silver: 353
As Kalina started to go on about how Raile had somehow groped both of them in his sleep, he started to slowly turn a deep shade of red. He started to get up and apologize, but that was when all hell broke loose as the airship about near crash landed. The feeling of weightlessness overcame Raile, and he reached out to grab a panicked Leilah, who in turn latched herself on him.

It seemed Kalika’s strength from blacksmithing came in handy as she reached for a pipe, hanging on for dear life. As suddenly as it began, though, emergency wind magick kicked in and Raile found himself hitting the wooden floor at full force, with Leilah bouncing onto his lap, cushioning her landing.

Raile groaned, and a magically amplified voice rang out, stating their problem and the means to fix it. But several days? The merchant frowned. “Several days is going to put us behind schedule. I’ll have to send word ahead somehow…but, that’s the way life seems to go….” He glanced u, finally noticing that Leilah was still on top of him. He immediately turned his head, once more turning red

“Er…sorry….”

Several hours passed with the trio cleaning up the mess that had been made, as well as ordering lunch (which Raile made sure was comped for the inconvenience of the airship crashing.) Finally, though, Raile let out a sigh.

“I’m so bored….” He flopped back onto the bed, grumbling. Suddenly, he sat up. “Ah! I know! Let’s drink. That’s usually a good way to pass the time!” He ran out of the room with an excited look. Moments later, he returned with not simply one, but five different bottles of high end, top shelf liquor, as well as several different types of glasses.

“My treat. This was the money I was going to use for the spare room, and because of the crash, I bargained them to a really cheap steal.” He sat them all down on the table. “But…what’s a little drinking without a game? How about cards again? No real money this time. Just for kicks. We can bet…I don’t know…”

Can I interest you in…