Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Republic of Karith > City of Karith > Selling Point (O)
kingcrasy

Character Info
Name: Reginn Obi
Alignment: TG
Race: Human
Class: Blacksmith
Silver: 62
He handed her the tongs wrapped in a piece of fabric looking at her in confusion, "Not to be rude, but that's not how they work at all" he stated bluntly, Opening a book, "See the way your friend uses them is very flat and doesn't dip much into the potential of the rune language if you only use the Runes for enchanting efficiency of the power goes down by over 50% hence why most people who use Hellfire doesn't get the after effects when having a sword enchanted with it" he turned the page to find a page covered in runes, "If you think of the Runic Alphabet as numbers you'd have 1 to 27 allowing you to only have full numbers, what I do is make them into decimals" he pushed the goggles down using a tool with a small pickaxe like head to carve the rune carefully and precisely causing it to glow more brightly and light a small fire on top of itself, he stood putting it out, "However, making it more stable the resulting energy is much more strong" he grinned "Not to insult your friend or anything".

"The full price is 50 silvers nothing major since most of your supplies were useless to me" he continued cleaning up before he heard her question about his powder, with a wince he turned around smiling awkwardly, "Sun Scorch? well I know what your thinking with my massive amounts of items it would be rune based" he coughed "However its a crushed up flower which had been dried in smoke, its normally found in cold regions and produces an area of warmth when picked, its does this due to friction triggering a chemical reaction, like how a chilli makes your mouth hot" he shook his head waving his hand, "Sorry I'm probably sounding like a jackass".

"All Weapons can be forged by a man, But only Good weapons can be Forged by a Blacksmith"
Mezereon

Character Info
Name: Mezereon
Alignment: CN
Race: Elven Deva
Class: Diviner
Silver: 0
"Ah my apologies, well the realm of runes and enchantment is still relatively young after all. Looking at these runes, I can't say I've seen them before. Many cultures use different symbols when it comes to runes, so there is no uniform standard that describes everything. I hope you don't mind if I mention you to that person anyway. I'm sure she'll be delighted to meet you." The price for the tongs was far lower than she had expected, not that she was complaining. "Fifty silver crescents it is then, here you are." Paying for her goods she listened carefully to his response. 

"So it's a floral powder? Rather unexpected, but not altogether impossible. Snowbelles for instance seem similar… From what you've been using it for it seems like an ideal catalyst." There was a glint in her eye as Liselotte was already thinking of the possibilities. She could always use something like that to experiment with herself. "There's no need to apologize. In fact, you've done me a great service. Though I'm afraid you'll be facing more competition from now on." She gave him a wink, hinting at what she implied. Taking the tongs she put them away into her travel bag and gave him a wave as she prepared to leave. "Good luck with your work and studies. I shan't detain you any longer from them." 

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin."
kingcrasy

Character Info
Name: Reginn Obi
Alignment: TG
Race: Human
Class: Blacksmith
Silver: 62
He chuckled at her explanation, "That is a good point I must say, and I would love some external views on my designs" he said before taking the money from her with a grin before frowning at her next comment with it grow into a smirk, "I'm sure I would have some competition if it was that easy to make Sun Scorch, its a rare flower for a reason which I haven't given you the name or location of yet. However, I could always sell you a steady supply" his smirk growing wider replying to her wink with his own lifting a smallish satchel up shaking it in the air "100 silver a bag, too keep it out of circulation of cause but it is up to the customer after all".
He shrugged playing it cool before taking a seat throwing the bag up and down opening a book, "I mean I wouldn't miss out on such a great deal such as this, but Im just a blacksmith who knows where to find such a rare flower" he knew how to play poor people and rich people, he may have been a good person but beneath all that money still treated him better than any person ever could, he finished his train of thought tilting his head slightly at the girl with a straight face.

"All Weapons can be forged by a man, But only Good weapons can be Forged by a Blacksmith"
Mezereon

Character Info
Name: Mezereon
Alignment: CN
Race: Elven Deva
Class: Diviner
Silver: 0
Only a mere one hundred silver for a single pouch. It was still quite expensive, seeing how little there was but she would have to stop by and pick up one in the future. Perhaps she could analyze it back at her laboratory and synthesize her own, evening out her costs in the long run. She didn't mention that to him though, as she wasn't buying at the moment. By the time she was out the door, she realized she had forgotten to tell him something very important. Poking her head in the door, she smiled before calling out to him. "Oh and one more thing Mister Regi–about that person I'm referring you to. You'll know her when she comes. A word of warning, keep your fragile items and breakables out of sight. She's not known for being subtle." 

Hours later she was back at the airship docks, boarding the first ship back across the Nyella. She'd write up a letter to that professor of hers sometime this week, and have it sent through the post. The rest of her ordered glassware would be shipped to her home, leaving her to wait until they came in. Looking out the window from the lower decks, she mused to herself. "Hm, well today's trip was more worthwhile than I thought. I'll have to ask around for the blacksmith's name and see what else I can find about that powder of his. I do hope I haven't opened Pandora's box on the poor man. Professor Ryou can be quite a handful."

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin."
Kamns

Character Info
Name: Leonidas Neptune
Alignment: CG
Race: Undead
Class: Enchanter
Silver: 40
Leo jumped off the ship that he stowawayed on trying to avoid the angry crew members. A small blue orb appear besides him on his way to a tavern. The orb seemed to be talking to Leo but no noise was heard. "You're right" he replies. After Leo comes across a barrel full of something he pulls out a wooden staff that turned into a metal,blue,and silver staff with the orb disappearing. 

He he pointed the staff at the barrel and asked "Acciona would you be so kind?" There was a pause for a moment but a bubble came out from the end of the staff and it surrounded the barrel cuasing it to float. Leo then poked the bubble and it stopped floating. After this Leo went into town using the staff to drag the bubble along. 

After a a little while Leo noticed a forge in sight. He spoke to the staff for a little bit then got mad and started yelling at it while walking to the forge. After a little while the staff turns back to normal cuasing the bubble to pop and the orb to return back to Leo's side. Once the two reach the door they walk in arguing with each other 

Always choose a lazy person to do a difficult job…they will find an easy way to do it.