Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Republic of Karith > City of Karith > Training
kingcrasy

Character Info
Name: Reginn Obi
Alignment: TG
Race: Human
Class: Blacksmith
Silver: 62
Regi walked out his new Forge blinking in the sun, sure he was helping out everyone by working all night but inhaling soot all night wasn't his idea of a good time as he sat down to do some reading so unfolding his dried meat and bread for his lunch watching the soldiers do their drills he spotted a hairy man doing some training in the courtyard of the mansion, curious he watched as he did his routines noting the weapons and armour he wore he must be training for a certain type of mission.

Sliding down the steep hill, Regi patted some soot and grass stains off him before walking towards the hairy man asking "Hello, why aren't you doing drills with the other men?" as the man looked up Regi was shocked to see his bear like nose and other features he simply thought the man was an Orc who just hit puberty, not a whole different species together, realising how rude he was being the Blacksmith put out his hand smiling widely "Names Reginn Obi, I'm the blacksmith here, You are?" he asked trying to ignore the smell of wet dog that seems to emit from the man.

"All Weapons can be forged by a man, But only Good weapons can be Forged by a Blacksmith"
Heracles_

Character Info
Name: Heracles Barog
Alignment: LN
Race: Bugbear
Class: Rouge
Silver: 189

Heracles was hitting a wooden dummy with his short sword his attacks mainly compromising of slashes. He slowly attacked the dummy hitting it lightly, he made a swerving motion and went for parry with his dagger he jabbed it on the dummy's upper gut. He was rather concentrated on this defensive routine practicing his parrying skills.

Heracles suddenly felt as he was being watched, his ears seemed to rise a bit and he turned around to see a young human man all covered in coal dust, clearly a blacksmith. 

Heracles decided he needed a break and someone to talk wasn't half bad. "My name is Heracles." He said shaking the Regi's hand which by the way he engulfed completely.Clearly the lad had never seen a Bugbear and that was alright his kind was usually rather illusive and anything bad Bugbears did was usually blamed on Goblins which where more numerous. Heracles raised a brow. "Hmmm well I haven't become accustomed to them yet… to fight alongside them at least." Heracles responded. 
kingcrasy

Character Info
Regi looked shocked at how the man's hand was huge compared to his, he looked up suddenly looking a lot less confident, "Well your defiantly not an Orc in Puberty" he chuckled at the terrible joke he made, before looking over at the men training, "Yeah they have a habit of telling me I shouldn't have a sword in my hand, then I say but I'm a blacksmith what else am I meant to have" he laughed before rubbing his chin at the large man, "I know how about me and you have a sparring match, I was taught most my stuff from an Injured Gladiator so I would love to fight someone else for a change"

With that the blacksmith drew a pouch in his left hand and a broadsword in his right, "I might not be very strong but I always give my 100%" he pointed the blade at the Furry fellow "Come on Herc I know you're dying for a proper duel" he said with his grin growing back on his face "Lets show those stuck up snobs why we kick ass".

"All Weapons can be forged by a man, But only Good weapons can be Forged by a Blacksmith"
Heracles_

Character Info
Heracles raised his brow, Orc in puberty? Heracles decided to ignore it and chuckled but it was clearly fake. "I'll tell ye lad… ye got some guts. Blacksmith in my clans where some of the greatest warriors… these goons don't know what they speak… a boat load of idiots." Heracles said chuckling.

"Now… I will accept your challenge lad… I have been waiting for one for a while." Heracles said he smiled showing off his teeth, he pointed his Short sword at Regi and got into position much like in a fencing fashion. "When ever your read lad!"
kingcrasy

Character Info
He went forwards slashing diagonally down aiming to catch the large beast-man unaware, obvious in his swing the young Blacksmith did not have much experience in the sword as he stumbled after the swing looking at the man with beads of sweat on his face, "Sorry!" he muttered standing up and breathing in and out slowly just as his mentor taught him uttering the words, "You are a Blacksmith, You have slain a Wyvern, You are a dragon" before charging again aiming to slash the man's hip, before pulling the pouch letting a puff of red dust pour out into the air before it exploded brightly with a lot of heat at his target like a flashbang.

Sun Scorch the dust was called, found in the form of a crushed dried herb in the cold districts of the world, Regi's father was the one to discover this amazing item and applied it to his work as a blacksmith, but now Regi was using it for its massive amounts of heat and light it emitted when friction is applied to use it to stun or disorient his opponents, as Visery's suggested use everything you have to better a target who has the upper hand.

Heracles_

Character Info
As the young man came for a swing Heracles quickly casted Lesser Agility and quickly dodged the obvious attack. Clearly the boy was a novice… or so he thought. "Save your words for after the duel lad." Heracles answered he aimed his Short sword as if awaiting an incoming attack.

Heracles had fought many a human and fought many other Bugbears! He remembered the days in which him and his cousins would go and raid Goblin villages… but what truely marked him as a future Warlord was not his blood line or blood lust! But rather because of his completion of the warrior ritual one in which every young Bugbear had to complete! 

Sent out into the wild in the winter months from a young age to fend off for themself, fighting Orcs, Goblins, Trolls and wolves for food or well an old bone since the harsh environment left little to fight over… this ritual was completed by Heracles himself! And he was the only survivor of that group of young Bugbears sent out… for in that year the winter was extra harsh… and one day a blizzard hit the forest and the winter wolves descended from the far north… and they knew nothing but cold and death. Heracles however was strong enough to fight them off… he couldn't lose this duel! No he couldn't! If he did all that survival would meaningless! He was a beast! A force of nature! One to be reckoned with.

The young man came for the attack that Heracles awaited, but something unusual happened… something unexpected… the young man played dirty! Heracles saw an open door… now he could act in any matter that would allow him to win. The red dust flew and flashed at Heracles's eyes which blinded him… being a creature of Darkness the brightness was simply unbearable! His instinct came in and he instantly casted invisibility which played well as he disappeared in the mists of the dust and darted away dropping his Short sword.

Heracles rubbed his eyes and it didn't take long for them to adjust once more, he grabbed his Dagger and sneaked behind the unaware lad. Suddenly the Dagger became visible behind him as Heracles raised his dagger up high ready for a downward back stab. 

kingcrasy

Character Info
The shock when the bugbear disappeared went through his spine shivering his whole body, there had to be a way round this or he wouldn't be able to survive in battle for when he's going to be called upon by The Hand to help protect the Realm, he closed his eyes allowing himself to calm down and control his breathing while thinking of a plan his mind flashed back to his forge reading a book about a long lost fighting technique he now just had to find Heracles to be able to avoid the attack that was bound to happen.

The sound of a knife being drawn sharpened Regi's mind as he loosening his body keeping track of each sound emitting from that area, years of learning information from eaves dropping and forging making his ears adapt at picking the quiet noises out like a bell in a shop full of hammers, dropping his broadsword, he tried his best to mimic the books teaching putting a hand on the man's wrist holding the blade and dipping underneath the arm laying a hand on his back to keep aware of his position, with a shallow breath he realised the brute was far too strong to defeat with his adept skills in swords so the only way was to pin him, with his plan solidified the young blacksmith followed the beast's movement making sure to keep behind him.
The sound of a knife being drawn sharpened Regi's mind as he loosening his body keeping track of each sound emitting from that area, years of learning information from eaves dropping and forging making his ears adapt at picking the quiet noises out like a bell in a shop full of hammers, dropping his broadsword, he tried his best to mimic the books teaching putting a hand on the man's wrist holding the blade and dipping underneath the arm laying a hand on his back to keep aware of his position, with a shallow breath he realised the brute was far too strong to defeat with his adept skills in swords so the only way was to pin him, with his plan solidified the young blacksmith followed the beast's movement making sure to keep behind him.The sound of a knife being drawn sharpened Regi's mind as he loosening his body keeping track of each sound emitting from that area, years of learning information from eaves dropping and forging making his ears adapt at picking the quiet noises out like a bell in a shop full of hammers, dropping his broadsword, he tried his best to mimic the books teaching putting a hand on the man's wrist holding the blade and dipping underneath the arm laying a hand on his back to keep aware of his position, with a shallow breath he realised the brute was far too strong to defeat with his adept skills in swords so the only way was to pin him, with his plan solidified the young blacksmith followed the beast's movement making sure to keep behind him.

kingcrasy

Character Info
OOC: [Dont know what happened with the copied paragraph? Think my laptop had a moment lol]

Heracles_

Character Info
Heracles suddenly became visible as he was touched. He dropped his dagger from his wrist be grabbed and he tried to wriggle out of the grab. What sort of crazy maneuver was this lad using on him? He didn't like it! And then Heracles used some foul play. Cast incognito and made himself look like a fire elemental, suddenly the illusive spell took over and it seemed as of Heracles had literally been lit on fire, he no longer looked like a Bugbear but instead looked like a horned demon with a skull fot a face he all on fire which looked rather real but was fake. 

Surely this would scare the lad! Although he was a blacksmith and he worked with fire everyone had an instinctive reaction to touching fire even if it was fake!
kingcrasy

Character Info
His hand recoiled slightly at the sight of the Bugbear turning into the horned flame demon, such power in magic to be able to turn himself into a weapon of mass destruction. But wait Regi thought quickly keeping on his toes to avoid and dodge the flames produced by his opponent, If the man had turned himself into a pure fire being would there not be a huge amount of heat produced, like a forge the more energy put in would equal a hotter flame, smirking the blacksmith walked backwards and charged, "You almost had me, but you forget one thing, Trickster, you may look like fire but you can never mimic its heat" the thought of being wrong never crossing his mind as the kid wrapped his arms around the fiery beast's neck yelling loudly, "You idea was almost flawless for any other man, however, I'm a blacksmith who works with the Heat of a flame" he grinned enjoying himself, "Now surrender!"