Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Republic of Karith > City of Karith > Silver snow.
Miri Luna

Character Info
Name: Mirizuki Sukiyaki Luna
Alignment: CG
Race: Luna snow elf
Class: Cryomancer
Silver: 219
The appearance of a Luna snow elf, small and unkown mostly, but dreaded by race of the land outside the mountains. Between the supposed curse that turns their blood to ice, the prophecy of heavy spells and long winter's where one resides, and the unusual eyes and frosty breath, they are known as winter's servants. Little is known about these proud ancient snow elves and their unique powers, no wars or trades outside the kingdom were ever made… Now a great storm blows through from the heavy avalanches, stirring up blizzards and flurries far below the flying city. One stranger, covered in light, thin white leather armor steps onto the city docks. Her entirely snow white armor covering her body and preventing identification, even though the armor is on her, it's obvious that it's too thin to provide any physical protection. She walks quietly, noticed by only a few as her suit leaves frost where she touches.

An ice bound fate is worth it, as long as you're able to help others warm their own descent.
Cijor

Character Info
Name: Cijor Tobelin
Alignment: CN
Race: High Elf
Class: Arcana Wizard of the Destruction arts
Silver: 32
Cijor walked up the docks, reciting an old script he was memorizing. Hopefully, if he played his cards right, he would know about the storms brewing below the city.
He had worn his fighting clothes today, some light protection spells for sneak attacks… all the usual. Cijor had learned a long time ago that you could never be too careful, especially in a city. He suddenly felt a slight bit chilly, it was cold up here no doubt, but something had changed. He knew this kind of magic, it was passive, no doubt, and definitely came from an Elf, this much Cijor was certain of, the man was far too… audacious for any other race. Something he was not sure of was the type of passive spell it could be, nothing had ever made him feel like this before. "Oh well," He said to himself, "Somethings don't need finding out" and went back to his chanting "Ohm-Mahni-Peni-Ohm, Ohm-Mani-Peni-Ohm"

Cijor walked up the docks of the flying city further, then saw a light glowing from a young girl, sixteen he guessed, dressed in snow white clothing. Old WearyEyes decided to approach the young girl, 
"Hello Miss, Are you stable?" Realizing what he had just said, "Oh, Pardon me, what I meant was, you seem to be glowing, people don't usually glow." 

"Never trust a fire"

Miri Luna

Character Info
"st-stable?" She had no clue what the stranger was referring to, her steps left small turfs of ice as she shifted to face him. She looked through her mask, eyes glowing faintly with ancient knowledge and fairly large amounts of confusion and terror. "I am as stable as you are. I mean… I haven't fallen over." She pulled her bag closer and froze the lock, sealing it off from all forms of alterations. She was uncertain why he asked such a strange question but she couldn't help notice his knowledge and thirst for more knowledge. He was fairly old and extremely smart… But different from her own variation of wizards from Luna Kingdom. "Nice weather we are having." She smiled and spoke lightly, playing with snowflakes.

An ice bound fate is worth it, as long as you're able to help others warm their own descent.
Cijor

Character Info
"Ha, don't be scared for your belongings, girl" the old wizard said with a heartfelt smile "And by stable I meant that you looked as though your mama was… ah… overflowing you could say."

"Never trust a fire"

Cijor

Character Info
"Mana was… ah overflowing you could say"

(RL NOTE: Sorry about that, typing on my phone)

"Never trust a fire"

Miri Luna

Character Info
(RL Note: It's okay, I know what you meant… Was priceless coming from an old elf.)
"My Mana isn't… I mean… I'm a little warm but that's from the sun. Either way, call me Miri. It's nice to meet another mage who's seen plenty of magic." She held out her hand and tilted her head. Her eyes were bright but still shrouded with tears and sorrow. Massive amounts of Mana pulsed through her aura as she moved out of the flurries, her Mana usage went up to keep her cool and yet the flurries seemed natural, not Mana bound like summoned flurries.

Cijor

Character Info
Cijor, still wary as not to raise her heart rate or do anything that could spiral her, took her hand.
"Hello young Miri, I am Cijor, my friends call me WearyEyes."

He cast a spell of cooling on his own hand before taking hers. He had figured out that she was like that of fire spawn, could not stand the opposite element.

"Never trust a fire"

Miri Luna

Character Info
She shook his hand and gently released, making sure as to not pull him into the sub zero flurry. "You seem to catch on quick.. using spells to respect other races biological barriers is an extremely rare and valuable lesson. I have never been out of the castle, the royal guard kept me from leaving the safety of the inner walls. I would like to see more of this city… But… A tragedy has befallen my father's… Well my… Kingdom. I was told to seek aid from the owner of the library with this seal here…" She quickly pulls a book out, the snow around it turning black and heavy, the book had thousands of curses on it and two more were tucked in her bag, each changing the snow color and cursed, the symbol of the god of wisdom rested at the top of each book's spine. "Don't get too close… Direct skin contact can kill someone instantly… Opening them is impossible right now."

Cijor

Character Info
Ah, that is where the magic was coming from, not her stability but the stability of the book. He knew the book of course, such a book could never have slipped past his dreams. He made sure not to touch it. Levitating it a few feet from him he inspected the seal.
"Ah, The library owner likes to hide his true name, I know him as Dewyen but he usually goes by "The Librarian," a little to dramatic for my taste. If you do want to visit him I can accompany you."

"Never trust a fire"

Miri Luna

Character Info
She grabbed the book and pulled her glove off, touching the seal as massive amounts of dark energy bolt through her, she let out a faint whimper as the seal revealed the name "Adraejen Porthyrius" under the seal. She collapsed, her Mana depleted in seconds to ward against curses made by what seemed like a higher power. The skin on her hand was blackened with burns and she laid unconscious in a flurry.