Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Republic of Iria > Sidhiel, The Living Myth > Festival of delight[event, private]
Tadhg

Character Info
Name: Tadhg Ó Mordha
Alignment: CE
Race: demon
Class: Plague bearer
Silver: 2454
It happened all so fast. His sister, who he hadn't seen in forever came to visit the two. She was violent as ever, but still caring. She was truly the older sister trying to protect her baby brother. Tadhg's head broke the water, as he observed her returning to the spring in her skin tight suit. She kissed Lirin, and was on her way.

Lirin splashed down into the spring, and approached him seductively, her bosoms swaying as he strode to his location. She eased herself down onto his lap, straddling him. Her clit rubbing against his member. Her soft nibbling on his ear lobe, combined with the rubbing began to make him very excited. He wrapped his arms around her as he moaned slightly. He was imagining, what possibilities she could have for punishing him. All ended up with both of them in pure bliss.

Tadhg slowly lifted Lirin off his lap, the turned her around. At this position her butt was now resting on his firm member. He rubbed it between her cheeks as he bounced her on his lap. “To repent I will give you every last drop of my seed,” he whispered in her ear. Precum lubricated his cock as he pressed it slowly against her tiny hole. “Let me in little sphincter,” he laughed, and pushed his way into her.

The tip was swallowed by her butt. The moans drove Tadhg to go deeper. Little by little he was burying his cock inside her. When it was finally swallowed all the way to the base her started to bounce her on his lap. At first he was expecting this to happen during the trip, since they seemed to have little to no downtime because of the demons. But at that moment the vampiress's insides felt very nice, and warm. They bouncing was sped up as his hands found themselves exploring her body. One hand reached around to rest on her clitoris, the fingers worked the sensitive little bean. The other hand wrapped around a breast, and fondled it up, and down. He nuzzled into her neck, and nibble on it gently. “Would that make you happy?” he asked, “every last drop?” Her answer came out as a moan. He took that as a yes, and picked up his pace. His hard cock pounding against the tight hole over, and over again.

Lirin

Character Info
Name: Lirin Amber Vendethiel
Alignment: LN
Race: Elvish
Class: Vampiric Huntress
Silver: 194
This was not what she had in mind! It was honestly the last thing for him to take control so soon. Lirin balanced herself on his knees as he pressed slowly into her ass. She bit her lip as it stretched over his tip, and further to accommodate his widest point. When she had swallowed him entirely, Lirin assisted him in the bouncing, one hand on his knee, the other grabbing her own breast as her head fell back.

Tadhg fingered her clitoris, which was serving to moan his name. ~Bite me, Tadhg, bite me.~ While Lirin was mentally begging for his teeth, her voice came out needy when she finally could speak again. ”Give me, every last drop.” The speed elicited more sound, she squeezed her breast harder.

She eventually came, thanks to the pounding of her ass and rubbing of her clit. Her demon knew just how to manipulate her body for the best results. Lirin pulled herself off of his cock, only to turn around and sit right back down on it slowly. It filled her vagina just as nicely as it had her ass, but this time, she could see the pleasure she caused him, and she could bite him in her ecstacy. ”Remember this, you’re my demon.” Into his mind she inserted an image of killing any who challenged her claim.

Tadhg

Character Info
Name: Tadhg Ó Mordha
Alignment: CE
Race: demon
Class: Plague bearer
Silver: 2454
Tadhg was getting lost in the wonderful heat of the moment. The warm water, and the cool night were a great contrast. Combine this, with the feeling of being deep inside of his lovers tight little butt hole, his soul was on fire. Lirin began bouncing to assist him, matching his pace easily. One of her hands began to work on her other breast. This was good, as everything was getting attention, from her sensitive little clitoris, to her beautiful breasts. Her scent tasted sweet as Tadhg nibbled on her neck gently. He wondered how long they would really be able to enjoy this. He just wanted a good while of peace to just enjoy life, and his lover.

Lirin pulled of his cock, and turned to face him. She had a wicked smile on her face. Her body dropped slowly onto his hard member. Her pussy swallowed him slowly at first. The slow seductive drop, made him even hornier. She could probably see this in his face now. He was now completely swallowed by her moist valley. He mouth opened, and he moaned in ecstasy as she rotated slowly, and bounced on his cock. He could feel that he was rubbing against as much of her insides, as she could move him to. Fangs extended, and punctured the sensitive skin of the nape of his neck.

She whispered those words to him, but he already knew this. In his mind she implanted a vision of her, slaughtering anyone who tried to challenge this. The sexy vision of her, butt naked with flood running down her body. After she would discard the body, she would approach him, and swallow him up.

He came back to reality as Lirin squeezed gently on his sack. It was clear she wanted his full attention. Louder moans escaped his mouth as she continued to work on him. Riding in circles, and dropping hard, onto him. He was close to reaching his breaking point. He mumbled something lowly, she couldn't understand him at first. Tadhg lifted Lirin's mouth from his neck, and locked lips with her. It wasn't an aggressive kiss, but rather a nice sensual one. Tadhg pulled back, and looked deep into her eyes. “I know I said this a long time ago,” he started, “back then I was young and filled with lust.” He wiped blood from his neck, and put it on her lips. “This time im completely sure,” he swallowed hard, and brought her in for a hug, into her ear he whispered, “ I love you Lirin Vendethiel.” He held her still, as her came hard inside, filling her womb.

Return to Forum?

Lock Picture

This thread is password protected.

Please enter a password to continue.

Show Password?