Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Republic of Iria > Sidhiel, The Living Myth > Festival of delight[event, private]
Tadhg

Character Info
Name: Tadhg Ó Mordha
Alignment: CE
Race: demon
Class: Plague bearer
Silver: 2454
The sidhiel islands were beautiful this time of year. The boat slowly approached the island from the main land as many passengers were arriving for the festivities. Tadhg, and Lirin were among the bustling crowd as the ship pulled into the port city of Maeron. The locals already beautifully decorated the city in anticipation of the events surely in store. After the death of the bunny and the birth of the goddesses new child everybody was in high spirits. Tadhg slowly walked down the plank to the docks. The Sun shined brightly and his eyes struggled to adjust after to much time underground. Lirin grabbed his hand and lead him through the crowds toward one of the main meeting areas.

Among the crowds were various entertainers, and artisans. Many forms of entertainment were on show. Some street bards, jugglers, jesters, and even some artisans using their craft as a mesmerizing show. One wizard was busy using prestidigitation to make people appear slightly different. Tadhg glanced around the square taking all of this in. Lirin stopped to look through a vendors stall. Something caught her attention though a small shop behind the stalls, inside they had small animals in stalls. The sign read come one come all, find your perfect familiar. She saw one she really liked, and turned to as Tadhg to buy it only to find he wasn't there anymore.

Tadhg drifted slowly through the crowds. On the far end he found the source of the music he heard. A glamorous woman playing a harp. The beautiful music mesmerized him along with many other men standing around, drawn to her sound. Her fingers danced around the harp strings as naturally as an angels. But she most definitely was not one.
Lirin followed the crowds to find the group of mean standing around the woman. After a little bit of searching she found Tadhg. He stood there as if he was in a trance. Lirin picked up on the woman as she was staring directly at her demon. Her voice rang over the crowds as she sung and swayed to her music. The other copied her sway, and were hypnotized by the combination of the three.
A grimace appeared on Lirins face. This sirens music wasn’t even good, but it was doing what it was intended to do. But wasn’t it risky to do this in public. The music would stop, and she would start another song. Barely pausing as to keep her spell up.

As the Sun set on the first night, she finally stopped playing for the night. As she left, her voice called out clearly to her chosen victim. Only Tadhg could hear her, and he followed her still in a trance. Lirin followed at a distance as to not spook. Her next course of action was clear, Tadhg was hers. She was gonna fight fire with fire only the way she could.

Lirin

Character Info
Name: Lirin Amber Vendethiel
Alignment: LN
Race: Elvish
Class: Vampiric Huntress
Silver: 194
Somehow, her relationship with Tadgh had mutated, grown. Where she once was merely using him for sexual satisfaction and amusement, the vampire has began to form a deeper connection to him. He was tagged, he was hers, for as long as he shall live. A demon and an ageless vampire promised to be a very long time indeed. His hand was warm in hers as she grasped it, pulling him deep into the throng of so many bodies. Their hearts beat their own tune to her ears, adding to the music she could hear from bards and musicians, and the cacophony of a thousand voices talking simultaneously.

Percussion drums reverberated through her chest at one point, a feeling she hated to admit she missed. It was somewhere around then she had spotted a little unicorn figurine. So small, and adorable, she knew a young girl who would love it. Before she could reach out her hand, however, Lirin heard something clear as day. The sound drowned out everything else, and Lirin swore it was her own name in the voice of an animal. Behind the stall was a door, and in a trance, she walked past the stall and through it.

Rabbits, puppies, cats, and so many creatures sat in wait, as if someone had caught them and stored them here. Yet at the same time, Lirin had the distinct feeling that they were not being kept here, they chose to remain here, they were free to go should someone specific came near. From behind her, there came that sound again, a perfect mewling of a small fox like creature. It was brown with a white collar, a very fluffy tail that was ringed as a raccoon’s own tail. Even its legs were ringed brown and white, and large fox ears. The vampire picked it up, and immediately knew that this was for her. Much to Tadgh’s surprise, the shopkeep disappeared when he went to pay.

Holding the small fox-like creature to her chest, they left. ”I’ll name you Lynx.” she cooed down to it, but believed that it had already named itself to her. Walking through the crowds, she found someone offering free food and acquired some meat for Lynx, hot and still juicy. Turning to inquire what Tadgh would like, Lirin realized he had vanished on her. With a rushed “thanks”, she hurried off, trying to pick up on his scent. There was terrible music, that she quickly identified as a true siren. Her music would only be beautiful to her victims.

Gripping the new pet to her, Lirin glared at Tadgh. How could he be foolish enough to be trapped by the terrible spell? The vampire could only pray that when the day was over, the siren would be on her merry way. Her heart knew better, though, as she caught the looks the siren was giving her demon. As the time slowly melted past, Lirin became more sour about the entire situation. Her fear was realized when the siren stood to leave, and Tadgh began to follow her.

’My demon…’ She followed close behind, with enough distance to keep her presence unknown. There was one thing to do. Lirin would have to fight for her possessions. With a deep breath, a single note rang through the air, dropping a few notches before rising again. Notes flowed from her with all the power of her abilities. Deeply laced in her voice was the very same charm she had used on Tadgh before, and the wind carried her scent to him. The song was an ancient one of her people, a song of choosing a lifelong mate. He may not realize what the song was, but should he listen and turn from that Siren, Lirin would burst into tears as she continued her vocalization, realizing that she had completely chosen him, and he was intended to be her mate.

Tadhg

Character Info
Some how he was not in control of his body. Tadhg looked around and all he could see was the Siren that was somehow controlling him. He screamed at himself in his mind to stop. On the outside he was in a trance, and following straight behind the siren from the square. “I don't have time for this I have to get back to Lirin,” he told himself. Before him materialized a vision of himself, although something was wrong. This one had a pretty evil look on his face, and possessed horns. Tadhg gave this newcomer a quizzical look. “What is that vamp to us?” asked the vision. “She is….special to me,” Tadhg replied. “You are but a toy to her, what makes you think she actually cares?” the vision queried, “She may just throw us aside once shes bored.”….

Tadhg's body continued to follow the siren, who had ceased playing her music because her spell. She didn't bother with any flash or glamour, she knew he was completely entranced, and didn't need anymore convincing. All of the sudden a voice rang out from behind them. “shoot I was followed, this can't be good,” she started to pick up her pace. The voice carried even closer. This one was persistent she thought as she turned on her feet. She could not see anything at first.

Slowly Lirin came into sight, her song reverberating through their ears. “I was wondering when you were going to join us,” said the siren, “ it's a shame it was so soon though, you didn't even give me time to finish off your little boy toy.” The siren began to sing her counter attack. The music would be grating to anyone's ears, except Tadhg…..

That's Lirin!” Tadhg exclaimed, “ I told you she would come.” The vision laughed, and shook his head, “of course she'd come for her toy.” Tadhg clenched his fists, “Stand aside i'm going to her.” The vision got with in inches of Tadhg's face, “i assume you're going to try, and throw one of your wimpy punches?” The vision laughed very loudly, and shoved Tadhg down on the floor. “I don't understand, why are you here?” “Who knows, maybe the siren's spell?” the vision stated as he drew Tadhg's rapier out of thin air….

You have a pretty voice,” said the siren, “i hate to break it to you though, he's a bit to weak minded and would fall to anyone's spell.” She ran her hand across Tadhg's face slowly caressing his face. She was hoping to elicit a response from the vampiress. She stood on her tippy toes, and whispered something into his ear, then laughed. Slowly the entranced Tadhg turned to face Lirin. He drew his rapier, and tossed the sheath onto the ground. Slowly he made his way across the distance between the two. He rapier posed to strike a blow. The siren laughed loudly, and mocked the vampiress, much as a villain would a hero….

The vision based Tadhg's face with the hilt of the rapier. “Do you have any idea how frustrating it is to watch you play goody goody two shoes!?” Tadhg's nose started to bleed due to the impact. “We were suppose to destroy this world, or at least the people in it,” it bent down to grab Tadhg by the collar of his shirt, “but you had to go, and become yellow in the face of glory.” Something called out to Tadhg from the distance. He couldn't tell what it was at first. “Speak my name,” the voice commanded. Somehow he already knew the name, “Panteng!” A loud noise was heard as a creature speed in from the distance. It was in his mind so anything could happen he thought. A serpent like dragon landed, and curled around his fore arm. Tadhg fell from his evil counterparts grip, and unleashed his new dragon companion on him. The evil counterpart dissipated from his mind…

Tadhg snapped to his senses as he neared Lirin. He could see the tears rolling down her cheeks. The distance closed between then, as she closed her eyes not wishing to accept what was about to happen. Tadhg's rapier clattered to the ground as he wrapped his arms around Lirin for what felt like the first time in forever, “It's okay Lirin, im here, and I will always be.”

Lirin

Character Info
She was completely unaware of the mental struggle he was waging inside of his own mind. Instead, the vampire kept her attention purely on her lover, her voice steady as she sang. This was her test, to fail was not an option. For if she did, Lirin would lose something she did not think she had the strength to endure. Her voice did not falter as the Siren caressed his face. But what happened next turned her blood cold.

Tadhg turned toward her, rapier was drawn, and made a slow, heart stopping approach toward her. The vampiress threw walls up around herself mentally. This was a performance, and nothing must interrupt. This was a performance, and nothing must interrupt. It was the only way she could block out the Siren’s taunting and continue her song. Tears began to well up in her eyes, denial thick in her heart. While she wanted this to be a terrible nightmare, each step was another nail being pounded into her very soul with the certainty that this was the end.

Only with the distance now gone, Tadhg upon her, poised and ready to strike, did she break her song. With streaks of freshly fallen tears threatening to stain her face, Lirin whispered to him, her heart breaking to say the words. ”Ma nuvenin, ma vhenan. Telanadas. Ar lath ma.” As you wish, my heart. Nothing is inevitable. I love you. These were the words she spoke to him, meaning every word, as it was near impossible to lie in her native tongue. There was no plea, no begging, merely acceptance as she shook with the disbelief and fear that her chosen was the one to take her life.

Lirin refused to close her eyes, wishing to see the emptiness in his windows at her demise. Let him see the light of her eyes disappear as she died by his hand. Let him recover from this spell and regret his weak backbone. She clenched her jaw, silently begging him to stop with her eyes.

And there it was. Mere seconds before he struck, there was that instantaneous change. How her heart soared with joy as his arms wrapped around her, weapon abandoned carelessly. It was all she could do to just stand there, feel his warmth, and listen to his heart, hear his remorse. ”Tadhg…” Gently pulling back, she passed her fox creature to his hands, eyes dancing with relief and love as she looked up at him. Then she disappeared, slipping into the wind as it brushed passed him.

When Tadhg turned around, Lirin was behind the siren, hand clamped over her mouth as a crystalline dagger was pressed against the soft tissues under the siren’s chin. ”Do you see that demon there? Do you really?” She whispered dangerously in the siren’s ear. ”You chose the wrong target, bitch. He’s mine.” The dagger was given a bit of momentum, impaling the siren’s brain. With a twist, the vampire yanked it out and dropped the corpse, glaring down at her with disgust. ”Your singing days are over.”

Tadhg

Character Info
Tadhg swore the siren tried to say something right before the dagger was driven into her brain. With a visceral snap the corpse was discarded, and Lirin informed her that her singing days were over. Lirin was always some mesmerizing when she made a kill, but this was pretty brutal. He swallowed a lump in his throat silent praying he never upset her that bad. Lirin stood there observing the corpse for a bit. Then she looked slowly up to Tadhg, and beckoned him over. Cautiously he approached her as she was still holding the dagger.

He was sure he was gonna get some punishment for being so weak willed. The moment he saw the tear in her eyes, and the acceptance of her death. He knew he had made a major mistake, and he kneel at her feet, and looked up at her. “I am so sorry Lirin,” he said trying to fight back tears, “I know I'm weak minded, but I meant what I said, i'll be here forever.” He bowed down low so she couldn't see the tears that flowed from his eyes. His own lover almost died by his hands, all because he was a weak minded fool. He glanced up at her, but it seemed the look on her face had changed. She wiped his tear but didn't say anything, as she sheathed her dagger, then picked up her fox. She began to walk away when she turned back, and asked if he was coming or not. Tadhg jumped to his feet, and they strode off into the sunset.

That morning Tadhg snuck out of the room while Lirin was sleeping. He was one the hunt for something special. He put one finger to his lips, as the cute little fox raised it's head to see what he was doing. He set off, hopefully she wouldn't freak out if he wasn't back when she woke up. To ensure this didn't happen he hurried through the crowds, and found an information booth. Inside a nice old lady greeted him, and answered all his queries. His target was just a little bit outside of town, he was in luck. He returned to the inn room, in record time, but just as he snuck in Lirin sat up, and glared at him. She inquired just where he went off to so early in the morning without her. “It's a surprise sweetie, put this blindfold on,” he said reassuringly. She watched him not sure what he was up to, but played along, and put the blindfold on. “And no peaking dear,” Tadhg said sweetly. “I know, I know,” she said as he picked her up, and carried her out.

The little fox followed closely behind them, and they made their way through the clouds. “Hey look, at the lovers!” shouted some people, some lady commented that she wish a man would carry her around like that. Tadhg blushed, and picked up his speed. After a bit he entered a small building off a wooded path. Inside a man welcomed him, then noticed Lirin in his arms. He started to communicate through writing. After everything was settled, Tadhg gave a few more silver then was asked for, but waved the man off, and carried Lirin to their room. Inside the room, with privacy he got undressed, and helped Lirin get undressed while still blindfolded. Next he opened a door, and carried her outside. “Why am I naked in public, and blindfolded dear?” Lirin asked annoyed. Tadhg smiled, and dropped her into the hot spring, taking her blindfold off as she fell into the water. “Surprise!,” Tadhg announced when she glared at him, a nice soak now was in the cards for them. After yesterdays mishap they needed it. Tadhg sat down on the edge of the hotspring, inside the water, then pulled Lirin over into his lap

Lirin

Character Info
Lirin stood over him, watched how he bowed, no emotion leaking from the mask she now wore. She had taken care of what had caused him to forget himself, yet there was the nagging suspicion that this wasn’t the end of things. There had to be a reason for the siren to single out Tadhg of all the men in the crowd. But he had broken free of his own accord, and had apologized. Due to this fact alone, her face had softened a little bit. His tears spoke a thousand words to her, and Lirin’s heart ached for it.

The next morning, Lirin woke just as the bedroom door closed. Lynx was there to comfort her as Lirin stared out the window, lounging in bed during his absence. He was hers, so why did she feel so depressed? Was it because of the step from boy toy to something deeper? Her thoughts spiraled as she waited, becoming increasingly annoyed the more time passed. The door finally opened, and Lirin sat up with a glare. ”And what business steals you away so early alone?”

Suspicion filled her as he bid her to wear the blindfold, but did it anyway. There had to be a reason, and she was reluctant to admit she was curious as to what it could be. Her arms were wrapped lightly around his shoulders as he picked her up, a blush coloring her cheeks as she realized he had carried her outside. Unaware of his intentions, and the reasoning behind her blindfold, even she blushed.

She was highly tempted to peek from under the dark fabric, to see where they were when they finally entered another building. Still, she indulged Tadhg a bit longer as he set her down somewhere. The sound of him undressing filled her ears, and Lirin smiled mischievously as she envisioned it. Next was her turn, and she resisted the urge to stand there, arms folded in mock irritation. Once more he carried her, and she felt the breeze and warm sun warm her skin. They were outside again.

Her annoyance was beginning to win out, and yelped as she was dropped unexpectedly. The water was nice and hot, yet that did nothing to ease the glare she gave him for the delivery of the surprise. Lirin giggled as he pulled her over. She stradled his lap as she stared at him, a finger trailing seductively around the edges of his ear. ”Tell me, what inspired this?” Draping her arms around him, she laid her head on his shoulder, nestled in the nape of his neck where his scent could fill her nose. ”Ma vhenan. Mine… belanaris.” she whispered contentedly.

Tadhg

Character Info
The felt nice on his tired body. On his lap my his mistress, or I guess she was much more than that now. He really enjoyed the feeling of being wanted. For to long it seemed like the only people that wanted him only intended to kill him, and the beautiful vampire that sit straddled on his lap at this very moment. He ran his hands through her beautiful black hair as she nuzzled into his neck.

He wondered himself why he decided to do this for her. The past however long had been full of conflict, and sexual encounters. It seemed as if they couldn't blink without something going down. Of all the things, the dungeon in the umbral depths had to be one of the most stressful for him. He couldn't figure out who started caring more for the other. Her breakdown earlier definitely showed she was worried about losing him. Otherwise, he did cross the land, and explore the depths just to find Lirin. She was in terrible condition when he found her, tortured for knows however long, before he arrived there. And they woman escaped before Tadhg could return the favor. The run in with Laughlin, and the near depth for her venom, among other things. “I guess I thought we needed a nice break after all the things that happened,” he kissed her forehead, “Just the two of us, and some time to relax.” She was so beautiful he thought as he continued to rub her head. “Ma vehnan,” he whispered into her ears.

The secluded nature of the hotspring added to the relaxation. Nobody would bother them out there. Then he heard a lot of noise in the building. Tadhg grabbed Lirin, and swam to the far side of the spring behind a rock. He put a hand to her mouth, and put up on finger. “You can't go in there another customer is using the spring right now.” “Shut up, and walk away you little worm,” said a female voice. Tadhg peered around the corner, and saw a very busty red haired girl enter the spring. “Oh little Taddy come out where ever you are,” she sung out. Tadhg hid as much as he could. Lirin asked what was going on then broke away for Tadhg, and came out from behind the rock, and approached the woman. The red head glanced Lirin over, “Well Taddy she's pretty attractive.” Lirin asked who she was with a annoyed tone. “Oh you never told her about your dear big sister?” she shook her head, “shame on you Taddy.”

Hi Maebh,” Tadhg said nervously as he popped out from behind the rock. Maebh approached Lirin, and hugged her tighlty. “Aren't you a little cutie?” she laughed. Lirin shot a look at Tadhg, it was something akin to a help me look. Tadhg pulled Lirin, away from Maebh, and stood between the two. “Why are you here?” he asked quietly. “What can't you big sister come to visit you?” she inquired giggling. “You would've had to do quite the bit of searching to find me though, and you seeked me out to say hi?” he replied. “Not as hard as you think sweetie,” she shoot him a serious look, “I'm not the only one on this island looking for you, but I am the only one that doesn't want to kill you.” She ruffled Tadhg's hair. “But it seems you already ran into one of them, but you woman there made quick work of her, “ she revealed, “ I watched from a distance, she seems to able able to handle herself.” She pushed Tadhg underwater then pulled him back up. “What the heck?” He siad as he gasped for air. “You on the other hand need a lot of help, if you hadn't guessed already that siren was meant to lure you into their clutches so they could pick you apart.” While Tadhg was distracted thinking again, Maebh glomped Lirin, “I can't believe you managed to get one this good looking.”

Lirin

Character Info
He was picking up elvish quite nicely, fairly quick as well. While she wondered if he knew exactly what he was saying, right now, it was the last thing on her mind as she nuzzled him in their warm embrace. It was nice, just to sit there, soaking in the heat while relaxing with someone you care for deeply. Loud voices quickly broke all relaxation, and Tadhg quickly pulled her behind a rock to hide. For just a moment, the vampire pondered upon the reasoning, almost forgetting the siren from the night before.

Someone was calling out what could only be a pet name for Tadhg, and Lirin wasn't one to just hide until danger passes. Relatively annoyed, Lirin melded into the air and solidified a decent distance from this woman. Red hair, familiar facial construction, squeezable breasts, the woman was attractive, but Lirin couldn't quite place the why or familiarity. ”Leave now, or regret your decision.” The vampire stated in an aggressive tone. What she got was the complete opposite reaction than was expected. Obviously,this woman wasn't about to leave any time soon. ”Who the fuck are you?”

Once more, Lirin was taken by surprise, shocked to hear the word sister. Kinship was a bond she held in the highest regards. Could she fight this woman, this Maebh, now that she knew? Maebh suddenly approached her, Lirin moving to defend against an attack, only to be pulled into a tight hug. The vampire was stiff, unsure how to respond to such an open person upon their initial greeting. Fortunately, Tadhg took heed and rescued her from the sister's grasp. They talked, and thoughts went into motion. It made perfect sense now why the siren targeted Tadhg out of the crowd. What the hell are those demons after? Can't they just leave the pair alone?

Maebh broke her thought process, pulling her from her own little world with a very aggressive but highly friendly hug. ”To be fair… I charmed him as a boy toy. A sex slave… originally…” Uncharacteristically, her voice was soft, almost as if she was suddenly beginning to become a tad shy. Tadhg had been her toy, a muse, and had not even been granted permission to even hear her name until quite recently. Lirin melted into the air once more, causing Maebh stagger as the cool weight underneath her disappeared. A large gust of wind pushed against the red headed woman, effectively knocking her into the spring, a mischievous laugh echoing lightly on the now gentle breeze.

When she materialized once more, it was upon the rock. She stood triumphantly above them, hands resting on her hips very confidently. It mattered not that Lirin was completely nude. Her grin was quite cocky. ”The name is Lirin Vendethiel. Bring them on. All shall fall before the might of my wind.” Yet, at the back of her mind, Lirin worried. How can she protect his weak mind? There had to be a way to build a protective wall around it… Right?

Tadhg

Character Info

Maebh stumbled forward then was pushed back. With a large splash she found herself in the spring. She smiled,good looking and feisty. But what was this about a sex slave? Did he really, she chocked it up to his weak will. If any indication by the siren conflict, it wouldn't have been hard to sway him at all. “I see,” Maebh said excitedly, “but you must protect him the best you can.” She jumped to her feet, and stared directly into Lirin's eyes. Maybe this vampiress, this bond would be good for him.

Not once had she seen him stand up to someone like the way he did when getting between the two women. He seemed as if he had finally grown up. She glanced toward Tadhg, okay maybe somewhat she though to herself. “So Taddy,” Maebh spoke up, “What's this about being a sex toy?” Curious in nature, but also the big sister in her was kind of concerned.

Tadhg stared at Lirin, and smiled, “Well it all started awhile ago.” He explained everything from the beginning. He had met Lirin, as if it was fate, or maybe just a strange coincidence. At that time he was hiding out in an orc village, hidden away from society. He did this as to hide from the demons he was sure were coming for him. Then came the day of the attack. Orc bodies lay spread out around the camp, the beautiful vampiress with chakram in her hand. He thought this was the end for him. That they had finally sent someone to collect his body, and the notes.

What followed after this was a series of sex filled days, and nights. These romps went from the village, where he was seduced. Then there was that one city with all of the teasing, where she first showed how much she cared for him. Later there was a dungeon in the underground in which Tadhg would return the favor. He risked life, and limb to rescue her from the very demons who were trying to kill him. She was just bait, meant to lure him. But still they tortured her to near death.

A lot has occurred since he came to revaliir, and he was still confused by a lot of it. “You need to make up your mind on what is really important to you,” Maebh rubbed Tadhg's head, then brought him in for a hug. With a mischievous smile she pushed him into the water, and sat on his head, this only lasted for a few seconds then pulled him back up, “That's for not keeping in contact with your dear sister.” She then left to retrieve her close from the room just inside the building. When she returned, she was wearing a tight leather body suit that left little to the imagination. She hopped up onto the rock with Lirin. She laid a soft kiss on Lirin's cheek. “I'll distract them for tonight, you two love birds enjoy it,” she said, then jumped up and over the high fence surrounding the spring, “That's all I can guarantee for now.”

Lirin

Character Info
Lirin nodded. Of course she’d protect him. Tadhg was special to her, he was her demon. If it wasn’t for that siren, the vmapire would not know of the extent of her exact feelings for him. The red haired man twisted her heart, promoting himself from toy to lover. She listened to their brief history, allowing her mind to wander. Even when Maebh held Tadhg under water, she was not worried.

However, she was mildly surprised at the kiss, all but too shocked to react as the female demon nimbly jumped over the fence. Slowly, the vampire blinked, the feeling beginning to dissipate. When she was finally in control of her senses once more, Lirin turned to her lover with a sly smirk.

Splashing into the water, Lirin approached Tadhg seductively. Once more, she straddled him, her amrs wrapped around him. ”In the future, we’ll address your weakness. I might have a few ideas. But for now… How should I punish you for such a terrible experience?” Her nose trailed along his jaw line, until she nibbled at the lobe of his ear. ”You nearly broke me, Tadhg. You must face the consequences.”

Of course, she spoke provocatively low in his ear. The whole sex talk of punishments was now more of a game between them. As she continued her attention to the lobe, Lirin pressed her clitoris against his member softly.

Return to Forum?

Lock Picture

This thread is password protected.

Please enter a password to continue.

Show Password?