Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Republic of Iria > Sidhiel, The Living Myth > Side Lined[Event, Open]
Larka

Character Info
Name: Larka Nash
Alignment: CG
Race: Human
Class: Berserker
Silver: 0
The Berserker sighed as she sat on the bench in the market area, off to one side watching the people. Larka smiled as she sipped on a warm cup of tea, which was a drink she had rarely had in her life until the last few weeks. Most of the people were still going about their business in the market area despite the giant magical bunny that was making a mess of things not too far outside of the city. Warriors were out there trying to at least steer the huge bunny away from the city towards the wilds but they weren't having too much luck.

Larka would have loved to be out there helping but her current condition meant she had to sit out of fighting. Larka was a tall woman, standing a few inches over six feet with an athletic body, missing her left at her shoulder leaving a stump, with black hair to her shoulders. She had grey eyes, odd for a human that wasn't blind, and sitting next to her was a nearly full grown wolf. But her fur was a dark midnight blue with streaks of gold light running here and there, a Storm Wolf, and one that was very protective of her master. But if one looked very carefully there was another wolf that was just barely visible standing on Larka's other side on the ground, one of grey, black and brown fur, a timber wolf. She wasn't the only one with an extra animal, as most of the people had a ghostly animal of some kind around them, in varying degree of visibility. This, many had said, was because of the rabbit and what it was doing to the land, but that was only a theory, but it was also about the only theory.

She was tired, still getting used to being pregnant, though at the moment she didn't show it, she was only three weeks after all. Her wife had gone out towards the fighting to see if she could help while their adopted daughter, Akira had stayed with Larka, for all of ten minutes. When Larka had felt she needed to sit down for a bit the little foxling had been allowed to go and explore the city on her own. That was fine, at this point both women had given up trying to keep Akira back, she was a curious child and one that liked to explore all sorts of places, and yet she normally always seemed to come out of them just fine. It was like she had an unnatural amount of good luck on her side at times the way she could explore and always find her way to home or to one of her mommies.

Larka smiled as she sipped the tea, the locals had mostly been kind to her, their magical talent probably allowed them to sense her condition, which was a change of pace. Larka had heard they were usually cold to outsiders, not hostile but blunt and showing some dislike of them. Didn't matter anyway she wasn't the only outsider around here, with the giant magical bunny hopping all over the place people from all over were coming to the islands. The locals weren't pleased, but they did, quietly, acknowledge they needed the help.

Larka just wished she could be there with them, more importantly, with Celeste.

OOC: Shawn
Nyromix

Character Info
Name: Cedric
Alignment: CN
Class: Commander
Cedric walked through the marketplace rather calmly, the giant lagomorpha didn't seem to bother Cedric, he felt like he should be shocked or at the very least, surprised to see a colossal rabbit rampaging throughout the two continents, but no, he had seen far too much to be bothered by something like a giant rabbit. He had several familiars surrounding him, watching the battle with him. A good amount had a ghostly glow, a rose hydra, mummies, a jackal, etc. And his oldest and closest familiar, his crow, perched atop his shoulder. 

The man in the beaked mask looked at the battle raging and snapped his fingers before withdrawing his hands to his pockets, the familiars that were with him that could fly soared high, while the ones on the ground scattered, but went in the direction of the rabbit, digging their paws, hooves and feet on the ground below with every step. Cedric watched them attack the rabbit along with every warrior, knight, mercenary, basically everyone. He sat down next to a woman about his height and was missing an arm, she had two wolves next to her, strange. He tried to strike up a conversation with the woman. "So, how did you end up here?" he spoke rather suddenly and quickly, he didn't look away from the battle that was more of a glorified distraction.

An aura of orange, red and gold appeared next to Cedric that formed into a large white lion/wolf hybrid that had the giant horns of a ram, it had 4 wings, half of its wings are of an angel's and half are of a mighty dragon. It charged into the rabbit, it was quite fast, but not very fast, but it displayed strength using its horns against the rabbit, but it wasn't enough to knock the massive rabbit down. "New question, is this the strangest scenario you've ever seen? Because it is for me." He said, still not turning to face the woman. The crow on his shoulder glided down to his palm and started tugging on a patch on the glove, several seeds spread out onto Cedric's palm and the crow began eating. The deity of magic had joined the battle, so things were bound to get interesting. 

"Part fool, part hero, mostly fool."
Larka

Character Info
[OOC: I'm going to describe the second wolf better, it's her familiar :) ]

As Larka looked around sipping on her tea, and being somewhat annoyed that she couldn't have rum, she spotted a young man with a beak like mask over his face. That itself was unusual enough to catch her eye, but more so were the animals that was surrounding him. She watched as he snapped his fingers and the animals, who had a magical tinge to them making Larka, with her limited magical knowledge, think that they were something more.

She watched them run off and the young man came over and sat on the bench with her, Kyu eyed the stranger, but the lightning wolf didn't do anything else. She was protective of Larka, more so now than before, and because she was almost full grown. He asked how she ended up here, but before she could answer she felt the magic in use and watched the lion and wolf hybird beast appear, but it also had the horns of ram. Larka's eyed widened a little, that was a beautiful beast! Four wing, dragon and angel mixed, it took off and attached the rabbit as well.

To that the young man asked another question, but now a crow was with him eating some seeds from his hands. Larka smiled as she started to answer his questions. ”I've seen a lot strange things in my life, but a giant rabbit is certainly something new.” She admitted with a grin. ”But, at the moment, I'm more curious about all your friends you seem to have.” Larka nodded towards the crow as it fed. ”Some nice beasts you have there. Ah, I'm Larka, by the way, this is Kyu.” She gestured to the midnight blue fur and ruin covered wolf and then to the ghostly hybrid as well. ”Not sure, seems everyone has something new following them, this one doesn't have a name yet.”

The beast in question was as large as a full grown dire wolf. It has the long bushy tail of a wolf, its body was wolf like, but its legs were closer to a stag or horse. It had a muzzle that wolfish as well, but there was something else mixed in that was hard to tell, and it had a large set of antlers on his head as well. A main of black fur ran down his spine and its tail was black, the legs were black, but it's body was an off white with black swirls of fur. A strange beast indeed, but it seemed calm and collected at the moment watching over Larka as she sat there.

”Perhaps when this is all over we'll know more what is going on.” Larka continued. ”As for why I am here. Well, I came here with my wife and daughter, my wife his out fighting the rabbit at the moment and my daughter is exploring the market, so she's not too far off. Truly I'd like to be out there with Celeste in the fight, but, well, I'm pregnant so I have to keep myself safer than I would normally.” She smiled, wanting to see his reaction to that, it was fun for her to tell people she was married to another woman and then say that she was pregnant, made such wonderful confusion sometimes.

Nyromix

Character Info
Name: Cedric
Alignment: CN
Class: Commander
Cedric took this information in all at once, he had warned himself not to ask so many questions, he replied to the woman, "These beasts are nearly the majority of my friends, they don't require anything to make them happy, which makes them easy to take care of, and they reside exclusively in their cards, except for this guy, he's a black rock when dormant." he raised his left hand, raising the crow higher, it had perched atop his gloved fingers, clueless to the world around it.

He had looked back at the battle, seemingly refusing to introduce himself, the woman mentioned having a wife. "That's quite strange, two people of the same gender in marriage, it's an odd concept, but one I can live with." he said, his grin hidden under his mask. Cedric heard a loud shouting, he looked toward the direction, it was the rabbit! It was speaking to the warriors, demanding to see the goddess' newborn baby. Cedric stood up quickly, and pulled out a card, it had the image of Cedric's new familiar, it spun around his hand, making it's way to Cedric's palm.

A symbol appeared below Cedric, and once Cedric crushed the card in his hand, the symbol grew brighter, in a matter of seconds, the beast had disappeared from the field and re materialized under Cedric, instantly allowing him to mount the beast, they charged into the fight to get a closer look, Cedric did not get to partake in the purification of the rabbit, as it happened all too fast. The sudden burst energy caught him by surprise, the beast unmounted Cedric from it's back and shielded him from the energy. The cloud of contamination could not affect Cedric, as he was wearing a plague mask. He looked up at the sky to see the bunny but it was no longer there, instead, it was a small, normal sized bunny.

It had the fur the color of rainbow, as if a painter tripped and dumped all his paint on a rabbit. A deity took the bunny, and a female deity, Angela Rose, carried a baby and walked toward the rabbit and started speaking to it. Cedric peered at the crowd, looking for any familiar faces. But could find none, his beasts returned, wearing battle scars, the mummies were missing in numbers, and the tip of the shadow elemental's lance was cracked, they all reverted back into cards and he sat down on the ground, watching as the warriors quickly set up a party with all the food they could gather, with most of the stocks of food provided by Angela. Cedric pulled open his father's journal, waiting calmly for something to happen.

"Part fool, part hero, mostly fool."
Larka

Character Info
Larka listened to his explanation for a moment and thought on it, figuring things out. ”So, they are summons then, and not true animals? Would that make them familiars?” She asked. ”I'm rather new to this whole magic thing, having not too long ago come into Earth magic of my own. I can summon an elemental, among a few other things, would that be similar to what you are doing?” She questioned, always looking to learn more about magic now that she was able to use some herself.

At his words of her marriage being an odd concept, and her noting no attempt to introduce himself, Larka smiled and a slight chuckle. ”I find it an oddity that in these lands two people of the same gender being in love and being married is odd concept, as you say. Where myself and Celeste come from, it's rather common to have two females, or two males, fall in love and get married. But, each land I suppose has its own customs and traditions, you aren't the first to wonder about it.” She explained with a smile the whole time.

The rabbit started to scream then and Larka looked over to it and stood, wolf and new beast coming up on each side of her while Cedric summoned his own mount. It was all Larka could but watch from her place instead of go and help. When the burst of chaotic energy exploded from the rabbit Larka was quick to bring up a stone wall and duck behind it with Kyu until it passed, the new beast didn't seem affected by it.

As the wave passed Larka dropped the wall and stood up and looked around, no rabbit, no, wait, there it was! It was small now and rainbow in colour, well, now it was rather cute instead of menacing. Larka, with everyone else, watched Angela come out with her new born, as a man Larka hadn't seen before brought the bunny to the new born she was carrying. Larka smiled and she placed her hands on her own belly, she knew she was pregnant thanks to Angela, but she had no idea that she was actually carrying twins.

Walking closer as the party was getting set up Larka found that Cedric, not that she knew his name at this point, was sitting with a book. ”Well, it seems that is finally over.” She observed with a grin. ”Now for the celebration after everything that has happened, I knew there was a reason I liked Angela from the first moment I met her… saving my life for the first time out of two, so far.” The Berserker chuckled. ”I would enjoy it, my friend, much fun can be had at parties put on by the Divine.”