Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Republic of Iria > Sidhiel, The Living Myth > A Relaxing Day on the Beach (OPEN)
vibranc

Character Info
Name: Aikane
Alignment: TG
Race: Half Elf
Class: Cleric
Silver: 540
Aikane watched as Inka moved her pack into her lap and then took hold of a trinket that looked like a small bone. It made sense when Inka said it was the bone of a bird, and Aikane raised her eyebrows with interest as the woman said it helped spirits soar through the nether. "The nether? What is that?" she asked, having never heard of it before. She was also a tad jealous of the woman's talismans and trinkets, wishing she had some of her own to spruce up her look. In time, she thought to herself, as she figured now that she moved away from her home and would come across new things and experiences all the time, eventually she must pick up some interesting trophies to carry around on her person to prove she was well-traveled. But that would take time, and she'd only been away from home for about two weeks.

Off in the distance in the ocean, she saw a fin pop out from the surface of the water just before disappearing back under it as soon as it had appeared. This caused her to smile, as she recognized the sea animal to be a dolphin. She'd always admired dolphins, as they were intelligent, caring creatures. Sometimes she dreamed of what it was like to live under the sea, as it had its own fair share of wonders and beautiful sights. Aikane looked back to Inka then, as the woman had probably started talking by that point.
Wildheart

Character Info
Name: Inka Achomawi
Alignment: TN
Race: Ancient Human
Class: Witchdoctor.
Silver: 569
Inka tipped her head slowly to the side, she had never been asked to explain the nether. She had taken a long moment to think of a way that she could best explain it. "Nether Is like world between here and there - space between life and death." Inka had began moving her hands around as she spoke In soft rotations - Inka was quite the gesture maker when it came to describing things. "It is not here and it is not there but the Nether is everywhere". Inka moved her hands so they motioned to everything around them. "It cant be seen by regular eye." Inka smiled lightly as best she could as she dropped her hands back down to her pack.

"You use magic?" One of her brows arched as she questioned her. Her long boney fingers which were also adorned by random rings and loops worked at the latch which sealed the main part of her pack shut. "What magic you use?" Inka moved in such away that she had rocked herself from an indian style type position onto her knees, so she was rather close to Aikane - Inka sniffed the air around her - yes she was an odd woman. "Arcane? Elemental? Light?" 

So much for personal space, eh?  

"Which doctor you expecting?" - Inka.

*Images are not mine.
vibranc

Character Info
Name: Aikane
Alignment: TG
Race: Half Elf
Class: Cleric
Silver: 540
Aikane was patient as she waited for Inka to find the right way to explain the answer to her question. She nodded at the end of the woman's words, though she understood when Inka explained that it was the space between life and death. "Oh, yes," she said in response to Inka's question. "I am currently learning to use arcane magic in order to protect myself, because I know not all are as friendly as those I've met so far. But soon enough I will learn to use holy magic, so that I may heal myself and others that need it." Aikane slightly stiffened as the other woman moved in closer to her, chuckling awkwardly as she scooted some paces away. "Sorry, I have a thing for personal space." She paused, thinking of something to say to ease the newfound uneasiness she felt as Inka had invaded her personal bubble. "Do you use any magics? Or do you simply make potions?"
Wildheart

Character Info
Name: Inka Achomawi
Alignment: TN
Race: Ancient Human
Class: Witchdoctor.
Silver: 569
Golden eyes watched carefully as Aikane moved a few paces back away from her awkward closeness. Inka pushed herself up so that she was now standing, rather than kneeling. Her wild hair fell endlessly around her in a giant untamed mess, the trinkets, beads, and other junk talismans which littered it made quite the racket as she moved this time. Inka understood that not all, not many, liked their personal space invaded and although she knew this she tended to forget. Alkanes reaction to her was pretty standard so Inka ignored it and for now allowed Aikane her space. 
"Is fine, space and all." Inka sort of half smiled at Aikane. She was glad to see that she had understood her explanation of what the "nether" was. "You are wise not to be so trust worthy" Aikane wasn't wrong there was much evil in this world and others, and not all she would meet would have pure and kind intentions. Yet even the kindest you had to be wary of, sometimes they were not any better. 
"But no worry - I intend no harm." Inka was a rather kind and gentle soul - unless provoked - however, she highly doubted Aikane would be the sort of start any problems with her. Golden eyes moved to glance off towards the great body of water that met with the soft sands beneath her feet. Inka was a rather strange oddity - spacey and times - but with good reason. 
"Ayye. I use magics" Another half smile. Those golden eyes of hers closed for a long moment before they would open again. "I use Voodoo, Hoodoo, Mojo…Magic of the dead". Inka was a Witchdoctor after all, shaman like, and her magic was rather unique to her kind. She communed with the dead and they would lend to her what she needed at the time. Her brews, and potions were just part of what she could do. All special and uniquely powerful in their own ways. 

"I can show you." Once golden hues had reopened. This time, however, the golden rings of her eyes along with their dark pupils had become glazed over - vanished and replaced by nothing but pure whiteness. A soft bluish glow emitted from them - these were the eyes of one who walked with the spirits. 

"Which doctor you expecting?" - Inka.

*Images are not mine.