Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Republic of Iria > Iria City > Finishing School Begins [P/R]
Lila

Character Info
Name: Lila Beatrice Terrowin
Alignment: CN
Race: Night Phoenix
Class: Terrorist
Silver: 2491
“Oh hi Myrri… You mean that?” Lila pointed at the situation. “I think Dad is telling Janus to stop idolizing Mom in front of girls. He’s going to become even more of a loser if he doesn’t stop.”

Once the whole talk with Lewis was done Lila mocked Janus even harder for being a Mama’s Boy. Seriously, who would date someone who constantly compared them to their mother? Her brother’s dating life was DEAD unless some kind of miracle happened.

And then the oddest thing happened. Janus’s next date went really well.

Janus sat there in a nice look shirt across from his date. She was a pretty second year at the same school they went too. She had asked him out at lunch and well Mom had asked Dad to marry her… So Janus considered this a plus.

“So what do you like to do?”

Janus stared at her awkwardly for a few minutes, “I…. like… agriculture…. My dad makes wine and grows grapes…”

“And that’s it?”

“And my mother… taught me math… and the arts… and she taught me how to sing.”

“Oh… Okay.” Somehow this sold the girl on a second date with Janus.

Meanwhile in the dorm as Lila was studying and working on papers she started to lose her shit laughing. She was pounding her fist on the table losing her ever loving fucking mind. “Oh my god that fucking idiot.” She was laughing so hard that Neomi was giving her a weird look. “Oh,” she had tears of joy in her eyes. “Don’t mind me. Janus is doing something really stupid.”

“It’s the twin thing isn’t it?”

“Yeah… Yeah it is.”

"My brother is a mama's boy."