Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Republic of Iria > Iria City > Two Gifts [P,R]
Zora

Character Info
Name: Zora Volkov
Alignment: CN
Race: Vaewolf
Class: Speaker of Shadows
Silver: 401
A whirlwind romance was as exciting as it sounded. Things were going at a head spinning rate, but the vaewolf didn’t care. Many women of the court, women who had hoped to be Lsdy Amadei, judged her for it. They saw it as a scramble for power. But the truth was she didn’t need Tidus’ power, she had her own. Even if she had failed to bring the Lord to the church, the God would not have blamed her. 

Lust is what had intrigued her to start caring, and it was now love that kept her here. It shouldn’t have been unusual to see a romance bloom. Between work for the Church and work for the House Amadei, they spent much more time together than they did with anyone else’s. The fact that they physically and mentally enjoyed each other’s company only served to goad it on. 

The room was heady with the smell of their lovemaking. It was possible they had disturbed the whole manor, but Zora was far from shy about her claim over their lord. They were each other’s, their fates as interwoven as much as they could be without a child. She sighed into his skin, kissing the smooth and sweaty flesh of his chest. 

While she had felt his love, to hear him speak it was even sweeter and more enjoyable than she anticipated. As soon as he said it, she nuzzled in closer against his strong chest, a hand running down the curves of the muscles in his arm.

He coaxed her out of bed, promising something to show her. With a flick of her wrist, the shadows crept out and formed onto her body in black mage’s robes with a healthy scooped neckline and a “v” down the back to the top of her butt. She adjusted the flowing, semi-transparent sleeves before taking his hand to go with him.

Surprisingly they went outside to the stables, a place neither of them frequented. Inside there was a horse, although she certainly sensed the elemental and magical properties. Wispy shadows flowed from his long mane and tail that had beautiful waved. Zora noticed when the stallion stepped that shadows emitted from his feet as well. 

“He is beautiful,” she breathed quietly, flipping the lock on the paddock and slipping inside with him. His eyes were red just like hers. He nodded his head up and down and stomped a hoof.

“Amir, I think. It means prince.” She smiled over at Tidus as she pet the horse’s smooth and muscled neck. The horse turned his head to look at her. “Thank you, my love. I can’t tell you how much this means. He is a spectacular creature.”

She let her hand slide down off him and stepped back over to place a deep and lingering kiss on his lips. “I must go, my love. I have left a few things you need to review and I am expected at the church. We are making some improvements.” 

With a leg up from Tidus, she mounted the tall Amir and walked him out of the stables. Zora pulled at the shadows and settled some reins over his nose and mouth. “I’ll be back for daylight and for another try at our son.” With a pleased smirk on her face, she nudged the horse forward slowly and they worked up a nice traveling pace and they disappeared down the dark road toward the gate. 

A constellation of tears on your lashes
Burn everything you love then burn the ashes
Return to Forum?

Lock Picture

This thread is password protected.

Please enter a password to continue.

Show Password?