Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Republic of Iria > Iria City > Two Gifts [P,R]
Zora

Character Info
Name: Zora Volkov
Alignment: CN
Race: Vaewolf
Class: Speaker of Shadows
Silver: 401
The sun was finally starting to set. Zora had spent much of her day at the church and around Graylhope setting up exchanges between the two and checking on shipments of ore from the mines to the Bastion. A man brought her a scroll and unrolled and held it for her to read. While there had been initial backlash among the men about obeying a woman, between the God and the Lord it had been straightened out. Besides, her now furiously red eyes spoke for themselves. No one wanted to cross someone as close to Nemesis as to be his family.

They weren’t quite sure what she was to their Lord but plenty of rumors had gone around that the two were lovers. She had been seen going to and from the Lord’s house on many occasions and the servants had their own stories to tell about what they saw and heard through peak hours of the night until earliest hours of the morning. Zora didn’t much care what they said. It was no secret that she cared deeply for the Lord of Graylhope. 

She pulled her starry cloak tighter around her shoulders and pulled the hood up as a flick of a hand opened a portal and let her step through right to the front of Graylhope. A servant answered the door and she turned to allow him to take her cloak and hang it gently. “He’s not yet woken, Lady Zora.” She nodded in his direction as she adjusted the layers of black that made up her dress. “I will wake him myself.” The servant bowed and did not press her further over the matter. 

Zora crept up to his room, her sneaky magic melding her into the shadows and allowing her to slip under the door and reform in the room. She moved to the vacant side and climbed into the bed with him slowly. “The evening is upon us, Tidus.” She whispered it with her lips nearly touching his ear. “I have a few things for you to look over and then I believe you are free to do whatever. It is an easy day.” Her arms wormed around his waist and pulled her to press against his back, supple lips and tongue teasing the flesh there. 

With a deft movement she pulled him to his back and rested in his laps, legs straddling him. “Fragile thing that you are, I do hope you aren’t easily spooked.” With the corners of her mouth upturned to a smirk she leaned down, red hair spilling down onto his chest and shoulders. A hand rested softly against his check, a thumb running along his lips. “I love you, Tidus.” 

A constellation of tears on your lashes
Burn everything you love then burn the ashes
Tidus Amadei

Character Info
Name: Tidus Amadei
Alignment: TN
Race: Dhampir
Class: Lord
Silver: 28
Time had gone by quickly ever since Zora’s arrival at his town. Before, Tidus’ nights had simply been about business and feeding, as simple as that. But ever since she had walked into his life, there was renewed excitement in the Lord. The changes had been hard to miss by those that associated with him on a daily basis and it was becoming apparent that the Speaker of Shadows was more than just a guest and an envoy. The way she hung around their master, the times where his office would be locked, and a few witnessed her sneaking into his bedroom when he retired; not to mention the rather boisterous moans that could be heard as if the walls were paper thin.

Despite that, his servants knew better than to ask questions that didn’t warrant their concern and even risk angering the Lord. So they left the situation be, well most of them that tended to gossip among themselves. Tidus wasn’t sure what to think of their relationship; while he knew it was a terrible idea to mix business with pleasure, he often gave into to Zora and his vices whenever they were alone. And she did get away with a lot more than most would with him, including special privileges.

Tonight seemed to prove no different as he slumbered quietly in his chambers while Zora had been back at the Bastion, fulfilling whatever duties her sire wanted from her. At the very least, he was sure that their own relationship was far more platonic, especially with God having two wives to balance. He wasn’t worried considering how she craved his attention greatly, like a ceaseless hunger.

As he slept dreamlessly, he felt someone’s presence inside the room but didn’t stir. It was a fair chance he knew who it was. The vampire kept still until he heard that seductive voice of hers and smiled a bit. Her scent fell onto him, and he breathed in deeply as his eyes slowly opened. Piercing blue eyes drifted over to her once she turned him around and drew herself on top. “No, not really”, he shook his head to rebut such a claim. Strong hands took hold of her slender waist with ease as he felt her touch and wondered what was on her mind. “I suppose we can look at whatever you have for me after I get a drink or two. I’m feeling a bit famished.”

He waited on the redhead until she spoke up again, and it honestly took him by surprise. Shocked, the lord pondered if he felt the same, but not long enough to make her concern.

“…I love you too. Probably for a good while now.” One of his hands moved from her body and reached up, pushing away some of the fiery locks of her hair and fell onto her cheek. “What brought about this change, dare I ask?”

Zora

Character Info
It was near instinctual the soft curve of an arch that formed on her neck as his grip came to rest of the voluminous surges of her hips. Every time they were together there was such a desperate desire and need for one another. It was not as simple needing physical release or sexual stimulation. They enjoyed the oneness and intimacy of being together. Besides, he had far too many boring submissive blood donors as relationships. It’s no wonder he wanted more. 

“Perhaps we can look at all the mundane details of how much of you sent to the Church and how much the Church has repaid you in human blood.” A fingernail tapped her skin carefully undoing the knots at her shoulders holding the fabric in place. She smiled down at him, pushing him to recline as the fabric crumpled around her. She spent the darkness as it settled outside making love to him the way she had know him for a little over a month. When she had exhausted herself she nestled down by his side, the light glisten of sweat making them appear to shimmer in the dim lights. 

A servant must have been waiting because it wasn’t long before she appeared with two glasses filled with the sticky and sweet intoxication of blood. Zora waved the girl away when she set it down near them. “I had them bring it directly so that we might spend a few moments together.” She smiled over the edge of her glass, clear that she had some thoughts on her mind but was choosing her words carefully. 

Suddenly she set her glass down and grabbed his hands, kissing the soft and tender undersides of each wrist. “No changes. Tidus I love you, with everything I have. I will be with you until the end of our days.” Her cheeks were flushing. She wasn’t so sure why it was hard to garner the courage to say it. What’s the worst he could say? She saw Nemesis with children of his own why shouldn’t she have any? 

“I know you’ve likely lived your life thinking one day you would take a human maiden and when she gave you a son you would turn her. But Tidus. Tidus.. I want to give you your son.” With the hint of a smile on her lips, she learned over and cradled his head, kissing him gently and pressing her soft lips to his. She rested her cheek oh his shoulder. “Why should we wait?” 

Tidus Amadei

Character Info
He didn’t think that the paperwork and all that was really that important either. It was a rather simple process with their arrangement between the city and the church. His courts were sufficed with the opportunity for blood and the new flavors provided. Even Tidus partook in one or two new donors, though to maintain the balance within Graylhope, he continued on with the traditions his ancestors provided. And all it cost them was to share the wealth of their mines, a small price to pay. And for him, the arrangement provided him with something greater and he was holding onto her right now.

Zora wasn’t the sort to waste any time and before long, she removed her clothing and revealed her supple form, stroking the flames of desire in him before they delved into an oh so familiar situation. They knew each other’s bodies well enough, knowing fully well of where to touch and kiss to make them yearn for more. It was long and fulfilling before they fell and rested from the lovemaking. He could hear her heavy breaths, they were warm from her rejuvenation into this world due to her being a vaewolf. It was odd at first, but a part of him preferred her this way. It made other things so much easier for him, which they would eventually speak of sooner than later.

He leaned up and thanked the girl before she was sent on her way. Retrieving his glass, he drank well as he turned his attention towards Zora. “Think of everything, I see. Wouldn’t expect anything less from you.” She knew how to play her role well, and thought a couple of moves ahead of most. It impressed him, to say the least. He chuckled softly as he felt for her face again, “You being alive now makes it easier to read your emotions”, he spoke, referring to her blushing.

“So you’re heard of that? It is how the vampire clans here continue to exist. We usually marry maidens indeed, from neighboring houses, and do indeed turn them after they produce heirs. That is how I came to be- and was turned when I became of age. Our situation, on the other hand…” He was starting onto that when she told him what she wanted. There was a bit of shock, but not enough to make him flabbergasted. He supposed that in time, this conversation was bound to happen. ”A sudden request, I’d admit. But not one that is impossible. Had you not been turned, then this would have been a harder subject to deal with. At least now, you should be able to have children, correct?” He asked simply because he didn’t quite fully grasp the concept of a vaewolf- a creature that was an even more taboo thing than either vampire or werewolf. He knew that Nemesis had children with others, but he wasn’t sure if the women could carry or not. He simply did not know. “If that’s your wish, then I will grant it. Though I have a suspicion that most already know about us as it were”, he laughed as he kissed her back.

Zora

Character Info
“I know,” she said with a chuckle,sweeping the hair to the side and feeling the hotness prickle her skin as it flushed with that font of warm blood. She nudged him and felt the high contrast of cool against her now warm skin. It had taken some getting used to in order to ignore the little subtle changes around them. “I guess I need to work on my lying again so that this blood of the living doesn’t give away.” It was unfortunately dangerous that for a time she would a ooor liar. Their line of work often required a lie or three. 

It had not been unlike Zora to go perusing through his family and lines history while Tidus was asleep. She has delved into many books about how the Amadeus line maintained themselves. Human wives were chosen and when a healthy heir was produced they were turned as well. There wasn’t anything specific on the list of the Amadei line crossing with Volkov, just mentions of what would generally be possible. Something she had confirmed herself asking around. 

Zora turned toward him, her nose inhaling his scent as she found a soft crook in his neck. “You know me. If I want answers to something I’m go looking until I find them.” The softness of her lips glided along the arch of his neck. He took it very well considering how soon she had pressed him about it. Perhaps he was more malleable than her. Often she would break before going with the flow. “That’s the theory yes.”

“Well you can’t say we’ve been very discreet with our relationship. Not that I care, but you might hurt some young maiden’s feelings. She took a big swig of her blood wine before laying back in the cushions of the bed. She pulled him closer to her by his hair, her lips touching the flesh of his ear. “Make love to me them, Tidus. Like you are putting a son in me.” Her voice was low and heady. She bit and suckled flesh as she goaded him on. 

Tidus Amadei

Character Info
The situation with Zora had been akin to a whirlwind since day one. What started as just a business arrangement grew into them copulating like rabbits nearly every time they saw one another. While he could have (and have) gotten that with other women throughout his years, she did bring something new to the table, something he couldn’t quite possibly explain in words alone. He doubted that Zora could piece it as simple neither. The more time they spent together, the more he had been convinced that she wasn’t merely seducing him to gain favor with her God. No, her feelings were as genuine as his own.

“I doubt you will have to find anything from them. Your beating heart from being turned would have given you away from a while ago by now, my sweet.” She had nothing to hide, nor had she for a good deal of time. It was known that she was much more than just an esteemed guest and many treated her as such. It wouldn’t be too far off if they actually went public with their relationship. Aside from missing out on a few more territories for expansion, he wasn’t losing very much and he would be with someone he’d actually wanted.

Tidus was a big picture sort of man- considering that she had a better chance of giving him a male heir than previously, marriage wouldn’t be too far from the future afterward. He reached over and wrapped his arm around her. The redhead’s words only made him roll his eyes playfully. “Perhaps, but nothing will be done and all will continue as it always has.” It was no concern for him and soon they would be entwined by far more interesting things as he felt himself being pulled towards her. Her warm, rosy skin felt ever so inviting as he pushed himself up and rose above her.

Again, another roll of the eyes came out before he stood onto his knees and tossed the sheets off them. With little effort, he moved to take her by the legs and pulled her closer to him before lifting them onto his shoulders and once again inserted his member inside her. She would feel the growth that brought about from him as it entered inch by inch while he held onto her thighs strongly. His hips started on with a strong thrust forward, making her take in him entirely before he threw them back and started on a rough, deep set of motions as he gave her exactly what she wanted. His member pounded into her over and over as he smells the sweet aroma he grew fond of from her womanhood. Leaning halfway forward, Zora would find her legs coming towards her away as if he was folding her in half as he gained better leverage to make love to her harder.

“We will have a son, no matter how long it takes. No matter how many times I have to fuck you…”, he said in between breaths as he enjoyed his dominance, for the time being.

Zora

Character Info
It didn’t take Tidus long to rise for the challenge and position him in a place above her. It was an advantageous place to be. Red eyes looked up to him with invitation, the ‘come fuck me’ few people had ever elicited from her. There was something underneath the surface of Tidus that drove her absolutely wild and made her body ache to feel him touch her and feel the length of his manhood inside right and wet chasm. It was waiting for him. Fingers entwined in his beautiful silver locks, her hips rolling gently towards him begging him to enter her. 

He answered immediately as she felt her legs pulled to hang over his shoulders. Zoras back arched off the bed, a whimper and a groan mixed together forcefully fell from her mouth, the supple lines of her lips pronounced with her mouth agape. 

Her body was rocked back roughly as he hastily delved as deep as he could manage. Cracking gasps filled the room along with the aroma of her scent and his light sweat. Zora took him over and over again, her back periodically arching and eyes rolling as her breasts bounced from the force. 

Before long she felt the pull on her legs and he leaned down, her thighs coming close to her chest. “Mmm,” she moaned, her willpower melting to jelly as it did every time he dominated her. While she was a formidable opponent in most matters, at the heart of it she loved to be dominated by those she cared for. “I’ll give you as many sons as you want,” she groaned. Truthfully she could keep up with this full speed space for a long time if she needed and wanted to. There was nothing about making love to Tidus that she didn’t like.

After a moment she pushed back against him, using a little force to slide her legs down to his waist. With her supernatural strength, she rolled them to where Tidus was below her and she was on top with his member still inside of her. Positioning her legs, she moved to rock her hips slowly back and forth in a smooth fashion as she moved faster and faster. Her senses tingled as she felt him slip out of her and then back inside, feeling herself clinch and tighten. 

She leaned forward over him, her hands pinning his to the bed, entwining their fingers. Her lips pressed against his, her tongue and teeth teasing his bottom lip. The tip of her tongue slipped into his mouth as they continued. She broke away and took a few heavy breaths before leisurely making her way down his chin and up the jawline to his ear. Her hands went from his shoulders to just on either side of his head as she pulled herself up just enough to press her breasts towards his face. A shiver went down her spine as the peak touched against his lips and a fang.

Tidus Amadei

Character Info
No words would prove enough to describe how Tidus felt whenever he was inside Zora. Blissful? Heavenly? Godly, even? All he knew was that he wanted and yearned for her and her only. No matter the time or setting, their lovemaking was spontaneous and log, easily forgetting about time until hours afterward. His hips rocked against hers as his hard cock filled her deeper and faster as he drove out those sweet sounds from her plump lips. Beautiful sounds that drove his senses wild along with feeling every inch of her against him. His hand eventually reached for the sensitive spot between her legs, and his fingers worked their magic as he tended to it, stroking and caressing as he thrusted himself in her over and over again. 

His eyes watched with glee at the sight of her breasts heaving against his motions, his own mouth letting several moans of pleasure escape. His hard member felt the warm inviting entrance of hers and it urged him to fill her until he could go no further. He leaned forward, even more, to get better leverage on her as his hips continued to plunge down against hers. His other hand shot at her throat and held her down while he smirked at her. "Give me many sons then. Perhaps a daughter or two while we'll at it." Truthfully he could deal with either one happening first, but his preference was to have a boy first, just to secure the lineage first. Whatever happened afterward was no problem for him. His pacing quickened, knowing full well that she could handle him at his best, and so he gave it to her. The sounds of their bodies colliding and the sweet smell of sex made his thoughts as cloudy as could be. 

Tidus felt he was in full control, but he was waiting for the precise moment Zora would take over. It was in her nature to dominate as much as being dominated. Sure enough, he wasn't disappointed when she overpowered him and swap their position. He fell against the comfy, soft bed and she was over him and he could feel her walls tightening against his member as she rode him at her leisure. Pinned down, he was vulnerable to her whims aside from rocking his hips and popped them up against hers. Her eagerly took her kiss, his mouth hungering for more as she teased him. His tongue danced along with hers, their pacing slowed down for the time being and he was succumbing to her pleasant lips gracing him in various places. He couldn't mask the stifled groan as she reached his ear, a favorite spot of his. 

Tidus' body instinctive rocked and tried to move against it, but she had him good. It was only when she released her grip on his arms that he could move, but once she brought him up to her breasts, his first thoughts were to give in and bury himself against her chest. His mouth latched onto her left breast, his tongue licking against the edge of her nipple and teasingly bit at it before he continued over to the right. His strong arms wrapped held firmly against her shoulder blades as he sucked onto her breasts, the very ones that one day his children would feed on. For now, they were his and his alone to enjoy. 

As much as he hated to, Tidus used his own strength and pulled her off of him and dragged her by her legs to the edge of the bed. Another smirk came over him as he flipped her onto her stomach. His hands roughly took to her shoulders before he slipped himself right back in and thrusted his member hard inside. He loved watching her ass bounce every time he thrusted his hips forward and gave it a good slap across her right cheek twice before his grip took hold of her hair, gripping a handful. "No matter how long, we will have a son, and you…will be my wife, Zora", he spoke as he continued to fuck her. His fang bit into the corner of his lip as he tried to maintain what little self-control that was still in him. 

Zora

Character Info
Zora could feel herself carefully walking the edge of the tightrope of control, though truthfully there was no need to. They had given into each other they night, their passions growing as quickly as Graylhope. It had become more like a home to her than anywhere else. She had no reason to keep residence at the Bastion, Nemesis hardly cared as long as she was happy and business was handled. She had found more and more excuses to spend her days here. She could no longer remember a day they didn’t fall asleep twisted in sheets among the smell of sweat and sex. 

A stuttered series of gasps escaped her as his cool finger slid amongst the warmth of her, toying with that sweet and sensitive bud of pleasure. Zora could feel her body twitch every so often that he caught it at the right angle. Perhaps the advantage to having a lover that lived lifetimes was that they intimately knew every single crevice of the body and how to work it.

A sly smile drew on her lips as she grabbed his hand pulling it away from her wetness to slide his finger in her mouth and taste the pleasure and slippery sweetness he brought forth from her. “Mmm.” She moaned in pleasure at the taste and let his hand free so that he may continue to coax her.

She felt him bury his head in her soft breasts, his sharp teeth knicking her sensitive nipples, his sounds of pleasure lost as he taunted her. 

Suddenly, she found herself flipped off Tidus and then rolled back over. Her body shuddered as euphoric sensation of his cock filling her inch by inch washed over her body. Zora yelped in pleasure, wishing this could last forever and yet trembling for sweet release. She groaned at the sensation of her hair being pulled, leaning back into him rhythmically to press hip deeper and harder inside her. 

After a few minutes she moved to lay on her side, the leg on the bed straight down and the other drawn up. Zora guided him to lay on his side behind her and goaded him to enter her. She gripped at the sheets, guiding his hand up from her hip to her throat. “Slow. Please,” she groaned slowly filling the length of him slide out of her and then back into her until it touched one of her most erogenous spots. It took only a few slow thrusts before the whimpered, “Tidus, I’m coming!” 

A few soft screams and twitching later, she found herself limp in his arms with pleasure sighing and nuzzling against him. After she felt him finish inside of her, she rolled to face him. “I wouldn’t want to be anyone else’s wife.” She smiled. We can have our family, Graylhope will become a great city, and we can watch the world burn together.” She presses her lips to his, pulling away to trace a finger along his lips. “I love you Tidus. More than anything.”

Tidus Amadei

Character Info
His devotion for Zora went without saying; her opinion was valued higher than any other in his court, and while he was sure that there were those that were jealous of their relationship, none would dare speak or act against it. The woman knew all the right things to say, and the right things to do and it made the great lord here melt in the palm of her hand. He willingly did it because he deeply cared for her, loved her even. It didn't matter to him how fast things between them were getting- the whole thing worked out in everyone's favor as far as Tidus is concerned. 

For him, he would have a loyal wife to aid him in both the business side of Graylhope and in their personal lives as she would produce heirs for their family. 
Zora, she would have him forever and her own wishes would be granted. 
For the Lord of Shade, he would continue to receive benefits from their mines. 

A win-win-win across the board. 

He was enticed with making her body crave his touches, craving for him to be inside her. Such feelings had yet to dwindle despite how frequent their lovemaking sessions were. He never grew tired of devouring her body over and over. He lingered about her most sensitive areas until she took his hand and he grew delighted in watching her mouth at work. Tidus continued his pacing, adjusting it to her liking as he held onto her hips, nearly possessively. His mouth worked against her breasts, the very ones she buried him in before he took back the reins and now had himself right behind her. His cock kept going back into her warmth, and his movements became rougher against her as he milked her for every sound he could get out of his lover. 

It wouldn't be long before she escaped him and positioned her against, and he went willing behind her onto the bed and eagerly entered her again. His hand found itself wrapped around her throat as their movements became slow and steady as their bodies once more became more. If only they would stay this way forever, but all good things had to come to an end as his member filled her as deep as it could. He was urged by her words and he kept right on going, his hips working against her and his grip on her throat tightened as she came all over him and he felt himself going right over the edge and filled her with as much of his seed as possible. 

He could smell nothing in the room other than her; he could see nothing but the beautiful vixen that was in his arms now. 

They might awaken the whole household with their pleasure but damn them all if that was a problem. He cradled her body against his almost as if he was afraid that she would float away from the bed and him. Tidus kissed her passionately, his lips hungering for more of hers but Zora moved away briefly. There was almost a whimper that slipped out before he placed his head against hers. "And I love you, and I yearn for no one else, Zora. I am yours and you are mine."

He rested for a bit with her before he slipped out of bed and dressed in more casual wares than what she was used to seeing him in. A simple shirt and trousers were slipped into and he offered his hand to her. "Come, my love. There's something outside that I want to show you."

When she was ready, he led her out of the castle and took her around to the large stables where they kept the horses. It was there that he had a shadow elemental in the waiting in a specialized stall. "Picked her up in Endpando a few days ago. Was waiting until you come back to give her to you", he said, kissing her hand and opening the stall for her to venture into. "I felt it was fitting that the powerful Speaker of Shadows should have an equally powerful companion. "

Return to Forum?

Lock Picture

This thread is password protected.

Please enter a password to continue.

Show Password?