Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Republic of Iria > Iria City > Persuasion [P][R]
Zora

Character Info
Name: Zora Volkov
Alignment: CN
Race: Vaewolf
Class: Speaker of Shadows
Silver: 401
“Yes, everything I have promised will be bestowed on you. The God entrusts me with forging this alliance by whatever means I feel necessary.” It was the truth. Nemesis had sent her and there were few people other than his wives that he trusted more than her. He knew that her devotion was strong and unwavering, that she would do anything asked of her by whatever means she felt necessary, trusting her not to give too much away that he didn’t mind parting with him. Protection might have seemed like a great sum but truthfully it was easy for the Gods and their fount of power. 

At first he didn’t seem too pleased to be hosting her company in his bedroom. Zora knew this was something he would come to enjoy given the time. “No one walks away from me,” she stated plainly. Only Nemesis could walk fully away from her and even then it was only because he was an all powerful immortal being and she was not. “I have decided that I don’t want it on hold, not just yet.” They both were dominant people vying to come out on top of one another. 

He said he wanted her to leave him, but she knew that deep down he felt that tightness in his belly, the need to dominate her in some way if not by words. He stood out of his bed, his form every bit as naked as hers. Zora’s golden eyes traveled around every crevice of body, drinking in his form as she would the appetizing blood of a person. “There are no stunts here Lord Amadei. I’m simply upping the ante for you, offering you more for the sake of the alliance.”

He approached her like a savvy predator, vocalizing that he wanted her to cut the coy games she had been playing with him. Zora found them rather amusing but if he wanted to stop them then so be it. He asserted his dominance, laying out clear what he wanted. “Done,” she stated plainly. “You will have more workers.” She felt her own tightness in her belly, a shiver running up her spine as he brushed her hair to the side. She did not know how long it had been since she had been intimate with another. 

“The beasts will offer more variety to your diet. If virgins are your liking we can harvest those specifically. I imagine in a single village there is only so many of them.” After all people who lived in such conditions had to have some pleasures in their life whether that was drinking or a more carnal sort of pleasure. 

Her eyes fluttered closed as his fingers traced her flesh, along her sensitive neck and the sweet spot of the collarbone. “I can handle things you’d rather not bother yourself with. Give you more time to enjoy yourself.” She wanted him closer, she wanted him to stake his claim and own her in every intimate way possible. But it was not something she would say just yet. There was a light tug on her hair as he pulled it up. Her eyes opened and took in the sight of him smelling her scent and clearly enjoying it. The last hook was in and in deep from what she could tell. 

He posed interesting questions for her. She moved a hand, a finger caressing the soft flesh of his neck. Zora moves, pressing their naked bodies against each other. “I was planning to take you as far as necessary. I don’t fail.” Her pillowy lips pressed gently against his, the tip of her tongue dancing with his. Her teeth came down and caught the flesh of his lower lip, a small bite and a gentle tug before releasing it. “How far are you willing to go?” She didn’t wait for an answer, her hand resting against his chest, nails digging into the supple flesh. Her hands slipped down below his waist, taking the length of him and stroking. 

“You want to be in charge? Then do it.” 

A constellation of tears on your lashes
Burn everything you love then burn the ashes
Tidus Amadei

Character Info
Name: Tidus Amadei
Alignment: TN
Race: Dhampir
Class: Lord
Silver: 28
What was more important to him at the moment was not what Zora said, but what she wasn’t speaking. Although she was taught well in the matters of verbal discussion, it was the nonverbal that was gathering his attention. She had the gall to come into his chambers when he was trying to sleep, present herself fully naked, and demanded that they continue with their discussion. Tidus was both frustrated and intrigued by her will, but he wouldn’t give in to her fully. She couldn’t simply waltz herself in here and get everything that she wanted from him. Why this wasn’t even really a matter of Church or of Lord Volkov. No this was more of a personal matter for him. She was doing as what was natural to them- asserting herself over him.

“No one?”, he replied, “Well I did. And I had wished to see this deal later on.” He didn’t believe for a moment that she would try and seduce him not to sway his mind, but to add it onto sweetening the terms of the arrangement. His eyes were glaring at her for being so disruptive and overzealous. They also fell upon the path of her curves and those red locks that contrast her pale skin. Her own eyes of gold watched him like a hawk, he felt their presence taken in him.

“This deal is important to you, too important for you to fail. Do you wish to see this through solely for the sake of your master and his domain? Or is there something else that draws you into my chambers of all places?’ She claimed that she didn’t fail, with that zest that filled her previously with the walking away comment. He was sure that she would do absolutely anything at this point to see this through, but before he could speak, he found her supple body against him and her lips pressed to his own. Without thinking, his mouth opened, allowing her tongue entry as his own dance with hers.

His hands fell upon the small of her back and slid down the curves of her ass and gave it a strong squeeze. It was getting harder to hide his lust for her and deep down, he had a feeling that she’d known about it the entire time. He felt her own hands moving down and before long, she had a hold on his member, which caused him to moan softly as she started stroking it. The moaning softly grew and he looked at her with a hungry look. What was standing before Zora wouldn’t be the poised gentleman she had met earlier. Instead, she would find herself pushed against the door roughly and his hand shot out to take her by the jawline. Descending upon her, he motioned her head upward and then kissed her in a not so gentle way. It was a deeper, passionate sort of embrace; his other hand caressed her breast and gripped it.

“You should be careful what you wish for. I’d take you all in for myself”, he whispered as he fell upon his knees and brought his head between her legs and slowly kissed her thighs all the way up until he reached her core. A devilish smile fell upon his face before his lips fell into her, his tongue pushing itself slowly inside her. Hands quickly moved to keep her in place as he feasted on her, slow and tantalizing.

Zora

Character Info
Tidus had, apparently, not wanted to continue their conversation until later. He seemed irritated that she had disturbed his rest in his chambers, his eyes glaring at her even as she smelt the arousal seeping from his pores. It was common in their kind to play this game of dominance, and they both had their own personal desires to be the one with the upper hand. It was no wonder they found themselves in this game of cat and mouse as they went back and forth between the roles depending on who was speaking. 

Still, he could not keep hidden the pathways his eyes traversed as they drifted slowly over her body. His blue eyes seemed to start at the curve of her neck, circling the swell of her breast, then down over her hips and the dip of her groin to her thighs. Her lips curled into a devious smile, knowing that she had his attention and interest now. She wondered how much it would take to further seal this deal. Nemesis was a God and even he had been easier to persuade and seduce. She did not doubt that the God loved her in some capacity even if he could not be her mate. He seemed willing to do much for her. Tidus was another story. 

“I have my own reasons for everything,” she answered, twirling a lock of her red hair around her finger. “However you will find I am not one to spill my secrets and desires.” Zora smirked at him. She knew he had to know by now that he was desired in more than a business way, yet he asked her, likely wanting to hear it confirmed. She simply wouldn’t give him that pleasure. It was all part of the game she was playing. He had made it clear that he could play games, too. She was simply upping the ante on the game. 

When she kissed him she felt his hands going to the small of her back then sliding down and squeezing the voluptuous curve of her ass. He was moaning for her touches, and she felt the length of him harden beneath her touch. His eyes were devouring her like a fine meal as she was pushed roughly against the door, a small gasp slipping past her lips. Her head was turned away and hungry lips were felt against her flesh. She groaned, her free hand digging its nails into the flesh of his smooth chest. 

His words barely registered to her as he dropped to his knees, his hands gripping her forcefully as his tongue plunged into her. Zoras head tilted back, a pleased whimper escaping her as he continued to pleasure her. Her hips bucked, pressing his mouth and tongue even further into her. Her eyes fluttered closed as her hands grabbed his hair, gripping and pulling softly at the hair. She wanted to beg him for more but her strong will would not allow her. 

“I know you’ve got something up your sleeve.” She barely managed the words between gasps and groans. She had not been touched pleasantly in some time. Zora knew it was written all over her reactions. 

Tidus Amadei

Character Info
He could see that this was her plan in case he had continued to refuse her offer. There was no doubt in his mind that she was enjoying every second of this, slowly eroding his resistance away. She spoke of never showing a tell, to never spilling her secrets or desires, but Tidus could arrange for quite the opposite of that. He wasn't going to back down now, even if it met going down the rabbit hole willingly. 

In fact, he would be lying if he said that he wasn't enjoying this at all. The temptation was clearly written across his face as his head filled with naughty things he would do to her. But he would see to it that she was begging him, yearning for his touches, his kisses, and more along the way. It had been quite some time since he had company in this regard. It was something that he couldn't really enjoy with his blood maidens, lest he'd ruin their purity. With the beautiful vixen right here, he could only think that such had left her long ago. He slowly growled at her nails scratching on his chest and left her unattended for just a moment before his intentions were quite clear when he lowered himself. His tongue entered her and he could feel her reactions, listening to the faintest sounds of approval from her. In turn, he worked his tongue, licking up her inner walls, craving for the tease of the vampiress in his mouth.

Tidus soon felt her hands slipping through his hair, pulling and gripping at them as he released her only to snake his muscular arms around her legs to easily place her thighs up against his shoulders. Reluctantly, the lord moved away from her center. "Guilty." He said it with a grin before he lifted her up off the ground and went right back inside her. His pace quickened and ventured as deep as his tongue could, savoring her favor and yearning to drive out more of those beautiful noises from her pretty mouth. It motivated him greatly to see her yield like she was trying to get him to. 

Tidus continued to do so for minutes, rising up to his feet while still having her trapped up against the door before he carried her off and dropped her onto his bed. His hands took hold of her wrists as he delivered a sea of kisses up her stomach and onto her breasts, nipping and sucking on them to his delight. He could smell nothing but her scent, taste nothing but her skin. He couldn't hear anything but whatever came from her, and feel nothing but her intoxicating, soft body at his fingertips. "I'm just playing reveling in this like you are, little Zora." He ascended further to her neck, his fangs barely grazing at a soft spot at the side of it. "Ready to yield?", he smirked as he nipped at her again. 

"You can make this all stop now if you do." His lips pressed against the spot beneath her chin as he was sure he had her pinned down well against the bed.

Zora

Character Info
She thought she heard the word guilty resonate in her mind, but she was too caught up in the moment to really process it. Despite the distraction of him devouring her, she could feel the faintest signal in the back of her mind. It had to be a trap. Zora knew when things were going far too well in her favor. He had gone so quickly from steadfast resistance to seeming to completely give in. There had to be a plan to this. Tidus was a noble and vampire to boot. Those two things never did things that did not somehow benefit them. 

He had gone deeper inside her, her moaning an indication of the immense pleasure she felt. Zora did not know how long she had gone without physical intimacy but knew it had to be long enough to make her feel desperate. She clutched his head as he stood with her propped up on his shoulders. She felt her body crash into the softness of the bed and suddenly the pleasure stopped. Her eyes shot open to find him kissing and nibbling up to her neck. He admitted to playing with her and reveling in it. 

Tidus had her pinned against the bed with the weight of his body, but he made the mistake of lending his pleasures too much credit. He wanted her to yield, but he clearly did not know her. Nemesis could tell him she was not the yielding type. If he wanted that he should have stuck with his little blood maidens. Golden eyes bore into him as if she were contemplating an answer. 

Without warning she waited until he shifted his weight and thrust all her strength forward to topple him, instead pinning him to bed as she had. Her hands circled his wrists and pushed them down into the softness beneath them. “I told you, my darling. I don’t yield.” Zora smirked down at him. She leaned down and pressed her lips roughly against him, licking the taste of herself from his lips. “How about your Tidus? You still have the taste of me lingering on your lips. Do you want it enough to yield?”

Zora let go of his wrists and grasped his hips, nails digging into the supple flesh. Her lips touched against the flesh of his belly and down until she was able to take him into her mouth, feeling the hardness only grow inside her mouth as she moved, sucking and licking where he would feel it the most. 

Tidus Amadei

Character Info
Her moans were intriguing as he worked at her core, making her feel pleasures from his touches and tongue. He wouldn’t completely yield to her yet, and he was putting up one hell of a fight. He would be damned if she got the best of him in this game. It was only a game, was it not? He couldn’t let himself be fooled into believing that she hadn’t planned on sweetening the deal with her own body. Of course, she must have- anything to see that she handed Graylhope on a silver platter to her master.

Every spot of her body was his to taste and he savored each moment of it. Perhaps he would think of dealing with her, that was if she was willing to oblige by him and continue the game, no matter how fleeting it would eventually become, at least in his mind. He was more than sure that she wouldn’t wish to do this as willingly. But he would at least enjoy as much as he could.

For a brief moment, he had thought that she was about to give in and then their game would cease, but to his surprise, he let himself be off guard and the vampiress was quick to take advantage. The roles were violently reversed and he was on the bed with her pinning him. Struggle as he could, she clearly had the leverage. She claimed that she still wouldn’t falter, ever confident that she would be the one to break him. As tempting as that sweet, subtle fruit she was offering to him was, he too couldn’t afford to lose this battle. Their lips met again and he felt her tongue drawing about them eagerly. “No”, he managed to speak, as laboring as his tone was. His struggling ceased but then his arms were freed and she descended, causing moans to slip through his mouth with her kisses before he felt his member being taken into her mouth. He bit his lips as he felt her working against him; his hand moved to interweave into her fiery locks and aid her as she moved up and down against him. As they continued, his grip tightened and his hips moved vigorously in tandem, making her taken in more of him against her mouth and throat. The bottom of his lip grew bloody as his fang continued to be pressed against it, futilely fighting the inevitable of giving up.

Closer and closer she was bringing him to the edge, both physically and mentally.

Tidus considered letting this game finish and simply giving her what she wanted- but close to the end, he pulled her way and leaned back up to kiss her, letting his blood into her awaiting mouth as their tongues danced wildly. “You want me to yield? Then give me what I want right now.” He pulled her closer to him, his lips resting right at her ear.

“You.”

Pulling her over him, he flipped their positions once more and he slid off the bed. His hands took her by the hips and pulled her halfway off the bed as well as he stood between her legs and lifted them up to his chest. His throbbing member was directed against her core, causing him to shudder in delight. His body craved for entry and slowly he inserted himself inside the vampiress, watching her reaction before he plunged all of himself into her. Tidus felt the tightness around his member, and honestly, he was surprised about it as he was all but sure that he was not her first. Nevertheless, the thought eroded quickly from his mind as he thrust into her, slow in rhythm at first, and gradually increasing in pace as their sex filled the air around the room. “This will not be our last night together, Zora. I want more of this.” His voice was shaky as excitement override his common sense, savoring their bodies joining as one at the moment. His resolve was falling apart at the seams yet he couldn’t stop venturing deeper into her and the game he was losing. The lord though wasn’t thinking about a ridiculous game anymore.

Her lure had worked great and it was merely an amount of time before he was reeled in.

“You will come back to help me, both in business and pleasure.” Each word was huffed out as his chest ebbed and flowed with heavy breath as he released her and gripped roughly against the mattress as he fucked her.

Zora

Character Info
While Zora was many things, she did not simply do things she didn’t want to. She was a prime believer in getting what she wanted. She may not be able to remember the past and her actions, she got a certain niggling in the back of her mind leading her in the customary paths of her old self. She had been getting one the entire time she was enticing Tidus with her body, attempting to bend him and not break him. He needed to bend to her will while still remaining the successful and powerful Lord that he was.

Telling her no when he was the one pinned to the bed only goaded her on to claim him. The redhead enjoyed the taste of him on her lips. She knew he was slipping when she felt his chilling hands wrap up with her red hair and felt the soft tugging on her scalp. In no time at all it was rougher and he was thrusting into her mouth. Thankfully she was not a weak human and took it all in stride. Every so often her tongue would run along the length of the underside of his cock. Her nails dug softly into his alabaster flesh, teasing him to go further. 

Zora was certain she was close to finishing him when he suddenly pulled her up and smashed his lips into hers. The euphoric taste of blood entered her mouth and she realized he had bitten his lips until they bled. She savored the metallic but sweet taste of his blood. It left a rosy stain on her lips. He told her what he wanted straight on- her. The whisper of it tickled down her spine and she felt the warmth and sticky sweet wetness between her legs. If he wanted her she was ready. 

With no warning she found herself back under him and sliding to the edge of the bed. “Then take you want,” she managed, however breathily it might be. Her eyes rolled back and a low groan slipped out as he slipped inside of her. With all of their play she was more than ready to take him in. Moans and gasps made a cacaphony of sounds in the air around them and the smell of arousal permeated the room. Her hands moved onto of his, urging him to grip her tighter, rougher. 

“I don’t want it to be our last night.” Her hops slowly moved to compliment his thrusting. “I am here for everything you need Tidus.” It was hard to force the words out between her sounds of pleasure. When his hands left her, she reached up to wrap her arms around his neck, guiding him until her back hit an unadorned wall. She nicked his neck with the tip of her fang, devouring the blood.

Zora pulled him closer, her hot breath tickling his ear. “Tidus,” she trembled. “Keep going I’m gonna come.” Only a moment later her nails were digging into his back and a soft scream of pleasure erupted from her throat. Her back arched and her body trembled until she collapsed against his chest, panting. 

Tidus Amadei

Character Info
It had been ages since he felt pulled into such a tryst as he was in right now. Regardless of her intentions, whether by design or by spur of the moment, Zora had dared to incite the fire inside Tidus. She goaded and led him astray from his rational thought and worse was that he fell for it. He had no interest of sleeping with his blood maidens and the few other women he had affairs with were brief and not as satisfying as it was as he enjoyed the vixen’s body inside and out. She knew what she was doing with each calculated move and she was damn good at it too; from the way she worked her mouth against his cock to how she took him over and over again in the stride he entered her chasm. Tidus hid nothing as he let out an audio gasp as he felt how wet and tight she was as his hips went to work. His pace and rhythm started slowly at first, but he made sure to quicken it as the air thickened with pleasure and of their moans.

Logic wasn’t with him anymore- pure instinct took over and all it was screaming at him was to make her his right there and then. Tidus continued to match with Zora’s hips as his cock filled her to the brim. “It won’t be” Heavens knew how he managed to speak the words, but it was all true- as far as he was concerned, this was but just the start. If he had his way, he would take her over and over again whenever he had the chance, regardless of the time or place. Recurring fantasies filled his mind but he pushed them aside as he enjoyed what was right there in front of him now. He reached back and she was quick to take control one last time as they found themselves away from the bed and steered towards a wall where he had her up against.

His hands fell around her plump ass, their grip tight around the cheeks as he kept up the pace. Her words met with him biting into the side of her neck, feeding a little of her blood. He was close as well as they fucked vigorous until he felt the wave of an orgasm wash over her body, her nails raking into his back. Only then was when he gave in and filled her with his seed. He felt heavy but was able to remain standing on his own two feet while Zora fell unto him. The feeling was surreal but there was no denying that there was a connection between them. Within moments, the lord was able to carry his guest back over to the bed and dropped her onto it softly. “I meant what I said before”, he spoke. He was vulnerable- no one had ever made him feel this way before. Soon he fell right beside her. “I want you Zora, in any capacity."

Return to Forum?

Lock Picture

This thread is password protected.

Please enter a password to continue.

Show Password?