Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Republic of Iria > Iria City > Dnevna Memorija [P, R]
Porthyrius

Character Info
Name: Adraejen "Drae" Porthyrius
Alignment: CN
Race: Half Elf Were Bear
Class: Blade Pact Warlock of the Fiend
Silver: 49802
"If we are such an pain, why stay with him… me…us… oh whatever…" Young Drae asked as they entered the library. He looked at Angela skeptically when she mentioned advanced magic. "I hate to break it to you, but I've helped collect this library. Duke Greer doesn't have any sort of magic books here," he said with a bit of a shrug. "Greer's got about as much magic in his whole body that I do in my pinky finger, and admittedly, that isn't much…" Young Drae commented. His face dropped in shock when Angela tossed the book she had written herself. 

"Are you out of your mind! That was a first edition!" he cried, not catching on that she was supposed to have written it and went chasing after the book. He felt the magic bump but had no idea what exactly it would have been. "What was that?" he asked as he followed or was dragged out of the library towards the source of the magical hiccup. He was surprised that she was headed into the kitchen, but was even more so surprised when she pulled the infant from the sack of flour. "What the–?" 

He looked at the baby that Angela handed off to him and held her at arm's length, unsure of what exactly he was supposed to do. The little girl looked up at him with eyes that were as pale as his own. When she called him Da he had an incredulous borderline horrified look on his face. After a moment she mirrored it and squealed. 
"Heh, the feeling is mutual little one…" he said uncomfortably as he held her back out to her mother. 

"How the hell did she get here anyways?"

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
“Because my dear… We have history.” So they moved on.

“Ha that’s hilarious… You not having magic. Oh well… You don’t right now.” Once Drae freaked out about the book. “Turn the front cover love and look at the author. I’ll write a new one and personally sign it for you. It’s wrong anyway. I wrote that fifty years before you were born.” She rolled her eyes. “Honestly advanced magic books always hide as something else.”

Angela dragged Drae with her to the kitchen and sighed. “This is our daughter… You call her Offspring but her name is Myrra.” The woman settled the child and looked up at Drae. “Well, she is incredibly talented with magic. When I was pregnant with her I would have sneezing fits with magic outbreaks… Turning your hair pink or… one time she made you bald. When she got here she was just as powerful as she was in the womb. She followed our mana trails and teleported herself here it would seem.” She kissed Myrra’s pudgy face who was still giving that Drae glare at Drae.

“PHONY A BIG FAT PHONY,” a telepathic voice rang out. A child voice but it appeared to take a lot out of her and she curled up into her mother’s arms.

“Oh, child… What you don’t know. Sleep and stop causing trouble.” There was a crash and a bang and Angela groaned yet again. “Gods be damned. Not again. This is our life by the way. Every single day. Adraejen I’m going to need you for this…” They made their way up into the main hall to see Poppy and Larkspur going at it. Poppy decked her brother good but he transformed and ran away and around Angela while Poppy shifted into a leopard and chased him.

There were sounds of fear from Larkspur as Poppy attempted to get him in her jaws. “POPPY AND LARKSPUR ROSE-PORTHYRIUS.” Angela shrieked and both teenagers transformed back with Poppy holding her brother in a choke hold. She was panting hard and Larkspur looked pretty beat up.

“HE STARTED IT THIS TIME,” Poppy roared towards her mother.

“All I did was eat your stupid flowers! YOU STARTED IT.” Larkspur spat towards his sister taking her by her long red hair. They both had Drae’s eyes and Larkspur looked more like a delicate Drae.

“Heavens be damned. ADRAEJEN!” Angela roared as she bounced a now very angry Myrra on her hip. “You two are in trouble. Look at this place.” They had managed to destroy the entire entryway.

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.