Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Republic of Iria > Iria City > A new beginning to an old tale [Aevumeternity]
Aven Alveron

Character Info
Name: Aven Kilandre-Alveron
Alignment: TG
Race: Dark Human/Shadow
Class: Scion of Dark Matter
Silver: 536
Aven thinks for a moment, then begins to chuckle, escalating into along bought of laughter. He turns to Hakon. "Just think, the two of us, a stalwart revolutionary and a retired military General, working civilian's jobs and raising a child together. The idea is so fantastic, it's almost laughable!" He leans into Hakon, resting his head on he shoulder. "We've been through absolute insanity, you and I, but I'd venture to say the craziest part of our lives so far is that it all worked out. I'll admit, it is a bit surreal, but as long as you can hold me like this, none of that matters." He looks up into her eyes. "All that matters is we're together." A quick glance down brings a slightly wider smile to his face, and he places a hand over her stomach. "All three of us."

The Dark does not judge, will not forgive, and cannot save: such is my purpose.
AevumEternity

Character Info
Name: Hakon Kilandre
Race: Human
Class: Mounted Paladin
Silver: 57
She smiles, folding her hand over his as she echoes," 'The three of us'," it felt almost surreal, no… Ah- that wasn't the correct word. 'Ethereal'? Yes- ghostly, rose-colored, delicate and utterly perfect. She reached up with her other hand, running her fingers gently through his hair as she gently swayed to and fro," We'll be… Just fine, won't we?" She murmurs softly, turning her head to press her lips tenderly to his cheek before slowly, unsteadily standing, still keeping the blanket somewhat wrapped around her due to the lack of anything but underclothes to assist her.

" ah- do you know where they took my armor, dearest?"

If I don't respond for several days I promise I am attempting to make you a quality post!
Have a wonderful day!
Aven Alveron

Character Info
Aven smiles warmly at her touch. "We're going to be more than fine, I promise." He stands at her query, rounding the corner of the stall, where her armor was neatly stacked. He heaved the mass of metal into his arms, carrying it over and sectioning it out on the cot. "I'll be waiting outside for you, Haki, don't be too long! We have so much to do, and only so much time in a day!" 

Blowing her a kiss as he left, Aven exited into the hallway, making his way toward the entrance as the smile dropped from his face. He could feel a gaze upon him, he was being watched by something powerful. To what end, he couldn't determine, though it did not feel hostile. However, telling Hakon would only cause her worry, there wasn't anything he could do to block divination. What are these Gods?

AevumEternity

Character Info
Hakon watches him leave with a warm smile, her eyes flickering uncertainly to the armor- it was dented, twisted almost beyond repair. She would have to replace it- exhaling gently, she placed it aside, donning the dirtied and sweat stained tunic as well as the linen pants and boots. She paused, holding the emerald green and deep black cloak in her hands, gazing down at the insignia of Connlaoth with a far away gaze… She hoped to never go home, but could she call this place its replacement?

Shaking her head gently, she swept the cloak about her shoulders, fastening it above her throat before brushing her hands through her hair to untangle the platinum knots. Hakon idly strode from the room, offering him a loving smile," Shall we go?"

If I don't respond for several days I promise I am attempting to make you a quality post!
Have a wonderful day!
Aven Alveron

Character Info
Aven glanced at Hakon, momentarily awestruck by the sight of his love in normal clothing, her hair released from it's normal braid and cascading down over her shoulders as a platinum-blonde river. When the moment passed, however, he noted her worn garb. He brought his hand to his mouth, making a 'tsk tsk' noise with his tongue. "No, no, I won't have my lovely wife gallivanting around a new world in little more than rags. Your armor, it was ruined, wasn't it?" He thought for a few seconds. "Give me a moment." He disappeared into his shadow, zooming along the ground to reach the room where the armor sat. With a touch of his hand, then material turned pitch black, disintegrating and flowing into his shadow as dark matter. He made his way back out of the building with a thoughtful look, wondering what kind or clothing would be best suited for Hakon. As he reemerged, he snapped his fingers. The cloak was is good enough shape, he could work off the green.

Placing a hand on Hakon's shoulder, Aven gave her a sly wink. "Hold still a moment, love." Dark particles swirled up from behind Aven and around Hakon, concealing her from view of any onlookers. Within the vortex, her old, worn clothes were replaced by a silky fabric underneath the cloak, which remained untouched. When the storm of particles receded, she was in a beautiful green gown, the hem of which rested just above ground height. Aven smiled wider, nodding his approval. "Perfect!"

AevumEternity

Character Info
Hakon, now long since passed her discomfort within the whirling blackness that made up her dearest love's power- relaxed and sighed softly," You always spoil me so- Always finding something wrong with my clothes to replace it with shadows-silk," she scolds gently, pressing her lips to his cheek nonetheless. Her cherry lips curled onto a loving smile as she briefly pressed her face into his short ivory hair, hugging him warmly in her arms before releasing him and taking several small steps back, balancing upon the balls of her feet as she makes her way slightly down the hallway, extending her hand," Come- show me this beautiful new world,"

Have a wonderful day!
Aven Alveron

Character Info
Aven followed Hakon out with a grin. "I don't see what's wrong with a bit of spoiling, after all, you only deserve the best, Haki." He clasps his hand in hers, beginning their journey into the new world. Would it bring happiness or sorrow? Fulfillment or tragedy? Only time would tell, but as sure as the warmth of the hand he held beside him, Aven knew he wouldn't trade it for the world. "Show you the world? With pleasure, my love."