Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Republic of Iria > Iria City > Reclamation [Open]
Bryn yr Gwyn

Character Info
Name: Bryn yr Gwyn
Alignment: TN
Race: Wight
Class: Cursed warrior
Silver: 903
Bryn smiled a little at his reptilian companion, "It depends on the occasion, a chance encounter such as this doesn't give the time to prepare a proper feast or libations. But my people at least when formally welcoming expected guests would kill the fatted cow, and breach the best kegs, of course with offerings to the ancestors." The druids were always exacting about that, but Bryn knew those nights for the revelry and chaos which would often ensue as the nights wore on.

It seemed then that the trickster knew both his nature and something near enough to the ancient tongue as could be understood. This suggested that he was more than some mageling, "Mae tafod tebyg, efallai cymerodd y corachod yn aelodau fy mhobl." A similar tongue, perhaps the elves took in members of my people. He knew little of the Ice Elves, but it stood to reason that his people had links to them if their tongues were so similar. As to his story, "Mae fy stori ei hun yn syml ddigon , cefais fy neffro gan y lladron a dwyn rhan fwyaf o fy posessions . Ers hynny rwyf wedi bod yn eu olrhain ac adennill yr hyn sy'n pwll. Ar ôl i wneud Efallai y byddaf , gobeithio gorffwys. Fy enw i yw Bryn yr Gwen." My own story is simple enough, I was woken by the thieves that stole most of my posessions. Since then I have been tracing them and reclaiming what is mine. Once done I may hopefully rest. My name is Bryn yr Gwen.

He paused for a moment to consider how best to explain his approach to reclaiming his crown. "Mae'r dewiniaid ei weld fel arteffact hudol , ni fyddant yn rhan gyda ef i draugr . Byddent yn ystyried i mi y caethweision i necromancer na cheisio i rwymo mi eu hunain." The wizards see it as a magical artefact, they will not part with it to a draugr. They would consider me the slave to a necromancer or attempt to bind me themselves. To Bryn its value was far beyond that of a simple magical trinket, it was his pure and simple and would remain so until another member of the Hernystiri claimed it.

Century

Character Info
Name: Mendean
Alignment: None
Race: Divine entity
Class: Lord of Chaos!
Silver: 2061
The lord of chaos was not to be bound by the same rules of formality that constricted the behaviours of others, especially those of his kind. The rules of hospitality worked differently for him. Perhaps it was his coming from a very different culture to that of the dead thing before him, or perhaps it was the unconventional natures of his parents that had cut him from a different cloth, but when he heard talk of fatted cows and revelry and drinking to excess his stomach fairly turned. Mendean was a solitary being who had never drunk to excess, nor eaten the flesh of an animal. To him, such behaviours were aspects of a more barbaric culture.

But he understood emotion and he understood need. He also understood the undead's need for things that tied him to the life he had once lived, even though such things were long-since finished and done.

His gaze moved to the reptile. Truly he was in the company of old men today. Ancient, thick hide incapable of the sensitivities of a mammalian skin, legs that were clumsy in shape, not built for the more graceful movements of dancing. A head, wide and flat, not designed for looking upwards. Bowing would come naturally to such a body-shape, Mendean mused. It was no surprise such a creature had sought a master. His eyes flickered back to the wight for a moment, before returning to the lizard man. It appeared it had found one.

This was a college library in the middle of the night. The wight had come for what he believed was his, as all ghosts did. The pull of what they had once owned in life. The lizard man however, was a thief. The god had disabled the magical wards that alerted the college's guardians for the time-being, out of curiosity, but now he understood the situation.

“Efallai y bydwch yn cymryd y goron. Mae'n eiddo I chi, ond mae canlyniadau. Bydd yn ddyledus gennych I mi, a ydych yn deall?” You may take the crown. It is yours, but there are consequences. You will owe me, do you understand?

Mendean thought about attempting to talk to the lizard, but his command of Adelunan was poor, so instead he addressed the wight once more. “Daeth y fadfall I ddwyn. Os bydd yn gadael, ni fyddaf yn ei ladd.” The lizard came to steal. If he leaves, I will not destroy him.

“Agreed?” The tendrils crisscrossing the room twitched, becoming a little thicker and denser.

God Abilities:

Can warp reality around him, so that the environment will begin to resemble his dream-like realm.

May enter and manipulate the dreams of others.

You cannot know Mendean for who or what he is unless he allows it. Even your memories will be altered to disguise his identity, unless he does not wish it. Even his aura is too widely spread for you to see.