Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Republic of Iria > Iria City > [Private] New Arrival, New Acquaintance.
_h0rseradish

Character Info
Name: Rugal Eldarin
Alignment: LN
Race: Human
Class: Martial Adept - A martial artist, who further enhances his abilities with use of the arcane arts.
Silver: 1129
Seeing Vinsue willing to put his advice into consideration, Rugal felt most satisfied. He felt that he was part of a mutually assisted strive for perfection, with experts in different arts advising each other. That is, assuming he could call himself an expert at his young age. He went on to sip his tea, as he digested the woman's own advice. He nodded along as she went on to give the young apprentice ideas on how he could use his reserves of magical energy. Augumenting his bodily performance was magic sounded like a great idea, and he could not wait to move on with his training and work on this particular method Vinsue had described.

Then she went on to give him pointers on improving his defense, encouraging to involve even more of his energy in aiding his defensive stance. It was a universal truth that defence was not to be neglected, and he was more than happy to digest additional advice on that. If he were to learn that, as well as to constrain himself from showing pain in fights, he would make for a feared combatant, appearing invincible to his opponents. Then, the woman had mentioned Rugal's reaction to her fire attack, in face of which he appeared scared.

- "Fear it was not" - the young man went on to answer - "More of a surprise, if anything. I had not expected such a destructive element being cast against me in what we agreed to be a sparring match. Again, I had to make sure that our little fight was still fought in a friendly spirit. That being said, I would be delighted to have a chance to train with you, so we could put each other's advice into practice."

Rugal then went on to finish his tea, while awaiting the woman's response.
Vinsue

Character Info
Name: Vinsue
Alignment: LG
Race: Dragon
Class: healer/fighter
Silver: 171
"Truthfully it was safer for me to use flames for it is the element i have the most control with, and I did not mean to worry you with it." she took the last sip of her drink and placed it on the table. "It would be fun to train together for a bit. Just i got to leave tomorrow and will not be back tell the next new moon." she said.  it was nice to see him thinking of her tips. 

the spells she had used to give her energy and speed had by now wore off making her a bit sleepy. but she stayed alert for she knows that once she lets her guard down she would be open for attack or chastising and wanted to avoid that. Thing was she did not have enough money for a room or the energy to switch forms and sleep in her nearest cave. "but once I return I would love to train a bit with you." Course she thought that if he knew why she was always in fights or her reputation he would most likely not want to be seen near her. 

qe versvesh vur nurti origato astahi vucot dout l'graic.
_h0rseradish

Character Info
Name: Rugal Eldarin
Alignment: LN
Race: Human
Class: Martial Adept - A martial artist, who further enhances his abilities with use of the arcane arts.
Silver: 1129
- "I will be looking forward to it" - Rugal said, most happy about an idea of aided training, perhaps even concluded with another sparring match, which he had expected to be so much different from the one he had earlier this day, with all the new knowledge put into practice. Until the next New Moon, as Vinsue had described, should be enough time for the young apprentice to develop most of the advised skills, especially considering his continuous strive for perfecting himself.Her weariness did not go amiss on him - moreover, it had reminded him that he himself could use some rest, before continuing with his training.- "I take it that concludes our meeting" - the young apprentice went on to speak - "Especially as we both seem to have business to attend. That being said, I will be looking forward to seeing you again. I presume it will not be difficult for us to find each other, once you make your return. That being said, it has been a pleasure to meet you, Vinsue, and I wish you best of luck on your journey."Having noticed that the woman had finished her own drink as well, he stood up from his seat, expecting her to do the same, before the two were to proceed to leave the quiet tavern.
Vinsue

Character Info
Name: Vinsue
Alignment: LG
Race: Dragon
Class: healer/fighter
Silver: 171
She smiled at the thought that he would love to next time she was in town. She would be putting his advice into practice as she intended on going to the pirate haven. She would be looking forward to there next sparing and the new moon. "Yes i'm quite easy to find if not in the streets I'll be here. Until we meat again." she said and stood up. "Good luck with your training" she said and left the tavern. soon she would be home and asleep but she had fun and will strive to take the advice she had learned. 

qe versvesh vur nurti origato astahi vucot dout l'graic.